Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
gruden sig please. I will give credit
ill give it a try, no promises on quality

thank you very much.
ill need a pic of gruden, i cant find one.

keep in mind, ill need one in the 600x600 range in terms of pixels
Chucky, if you can wait abit I can make you one, I didn't know u wanted one that bad. maybe a week tops

just wanna know, how r u doing on the gruden sig. No rush though.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
sigmakers, theres like 8 requests here, help out some people that dont know how to use PS, take one for the team and be nice this holiday season (MLK Day)
ok, i just got back home, ill take patrick willis if i can find a render, aNYtitan has asked multiple times and hasnt been pushy about it.
Thank you man, if u do find a better picture of him that you can us then thats great. If u can't, then could you make me a Ted Ginn Jr. sig. Thanks a million
its lookin like ted ginn jr right now, pat willis has like no good pics.

i will get you a sig though, no worries
Alright, thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:
Can I get a Frank Gore sig?
Please, anyone? I have no idea what it will do like, do whatever you want
I got you

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Quote:
I got you
Thanks man :D

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12

Could someone make me a Terry Glenn sig? It would be much appreciated and I would give credit.
Please, anyone?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Quote:
I got you
Thanks man :D

Code:
http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/43/frankgoresigcopy.jpg

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it, thanks man

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
T-Rat42
Rookie

T-Rat42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If I could just get an awesome Sammie Stroughter sig that would be awesome. Dont really care whats on it as long as its orange and black just use your imagination. Would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Mad Props to JETS5128 for the sig!
T-Rat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12

Could someone make me a Terry Glenn sig? It would be much appreciated and I would give credit.
i got this one

i need something to do to get my mind off the ravens lost :(

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here you go!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-13-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

could someone make me a jonathan vilma sig? saying "jonathan vilma" on one side, his picture in the middle, and "the assassin" on the other side. the picture from this website is sick:

http://www.maximonline.com/sports/mu...ages/Vilma.jpg

i will give credit to whoever does it. thanks a lot
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would like a sig of Bobby Carpenter on one side, and Demarcus Ware on the other side, whatever colors and stuff you can use your imagination on it. I promise to make out with whoever makes it, thanks a oodle.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Hey guys.. some of you know me.. some of you don't..

just wanted to drop by and say I can help with some sigs if needed.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
cdf2108

Could I get a Vince Young or Pacman Jones sig please.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin

here you go!
Wow, that's awesome. Thanks.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:29 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rainbeaukid2-I just realized that the post i made thanking you for the sig never went through :? Anyway thanks alot for the sig its tight
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Chicago Rush Arena Bowl XX Championship sig? With Matt D Orazio on it.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Try if you will....

A signature of the amazing Chris Denney

I would like the sig to say pretty much "Chris Denney" somehwere in there as well as "Taking Europe by Storm"

some pics (only pics?):

(great stuff, eh)
c'mon.......
I got this.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

How about making a sig out of this one? With an orange background and the old Bucs logo.
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

could someone make me a jonathan vilma sig? saying "jonathan vilma" on one side, his picture in the middle, and "the assassin" on the other side. the picture from this website is sick:

http://www.maximonline.com/sports/mu...ages/Vilma.jpg

i will give credit to whoever does it. thanks a lot

sig by JETS5128
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er

welcome to NFLDC az9er!

good to have another gfx artist from rover here!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-14-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I have a Jamarcus Russell sig? Anything would be good

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er

oh hellz yeah, you can def help with sigs, welcome
Old 01-14-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
I would like a sig of Bobby Carpenter on one side, and Demarcus Ware on the other side, whatever colors and stuff you can use your imagination on it. I promise to make out with whoever makes it, thanks a oodle.
i would never contribute to the replacing of possibly the only vida guerra sig on this website.

hottie.

end of discussion.