Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
I'm trying to make a logo in Illustrator that incorporates a musical flat. Does anyone know where I can find a vector of a music flat that I can use for this logo? I am super new to Illustrator.
not sure i understood your question but have you tried downloading and installing brushes from Davianart?

http://browse.deviantart.com/resourc...=musical+notes
Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Bone Krusher, I was wondering if you could possibly make me a Randy Moss signature similar to the style of the Wild Rice(Sidney Rice) sig a few pages back. It would be very appreciated. Thanks alot.

PS You have great musical taste.
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
Hey Bone Krusher, I was wondering if you could possibly make me a Randy Moss signature similar to the style of the Wild Rice(Sidney Rice) sig a few pages back. It would be very appreciated. Thanks alot.

PS You have great musical taste.
thanks man, yeah i'll try the Moss request.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
thanks man, yeah i'll try the Moss request.
Thanks alot buddy.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

VCU4LIFE,
heres your Moss sig man:
Old 10-18-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

Quote:
VCU4LIFE,
heres your Moss sig man:
Wow! Thats totally sick man! Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I will surely give you props.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

hey i was wondering if someone could possibly make me a polamalu is god sig w/rounded edges, a clean look.preferably Bonekrusher or Go Eagles77.thnx guys.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping someone here could make me a Louis Murphy sig, with it saying somewhere "Speed Killz".

Thanks in advance. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I was hoping someone here could make me a Louis Murphy sig, with it saying somewhere "Speed Killz".

Thanks in advance. :)
i tried a photo manip with this Murph pic:
Old 10-20-2010, 06:05 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i tried a photo manip with this Murph pic:
I like that one.

Thanks Braddah! :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
hey i was wondering if someone could possibly make me a polamalu is god sig w/rounded edges, a clean look.preferably Bonekrusher or Go Eagles77.thnx guys.
ya. i'll try man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I like that one.

Thanks Braddah! :D
cool.

you'd be welcome man.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
heres my attempt Polamalu:
Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
heres my attempt Polamalu:
Thanks bro...nice ass sig!

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Related to my previous question:

I haven't been able to find one that fits the font that I am using, so I'm trying to custom make it. This being my first experience with Illustrator, I'm struggling. I have the basic shape, but I'm having trouble refining it. I am happy with the center (the black) of the flat (the b) but I want the outside to outline it perfectly. As you can see, it doesn't. How can I do this so that it looks seamless, like it does for a little at the top of the loop on the b?

Does anyone here actually use illustrator?

Old 10-20-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Related to my previous question:

I haven't been able to find one that fits the font that I am using, so I'm trying to custom make it. This being my first experience with Illustrator, I'm struggling. I have the basic shape, but I'm having trouble refining it. I am happy with the center (the black) of the flat (the b) but I want the outside to outline it perfectly. As you can see, it doesn't. How can I do this so that it looks seamless, like it does for a little at the top of the loop on the b?

Does anyone here actually use illustrator?

I've used it before, I actually took a class on it in high school about a year ago. Are you sure there wasn't a flat in the symbols? Otherwise you should be able to find a symbol somewhere online that you can download and install. As far as just refining that, I'd say to add some more anchor points to it and continue bending it out using the direct selection tool.

Not promising that it will work, but from my experience, that's what I'd do, again it's been about a year, and I may be forgetting something. I've got a class(MCOM computer apps) in which we'll be going over illustrator starting either on Friday or next Monday, so if you're still having problems let me know and I can ask my professor if he knows anything.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: nevermind

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 10-20-2010 at 08:03 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have illustrator on my home computer, so I tried editing it with photoshop using mainly the pen tool. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I tried.

Edit: What I would recommend to do is find an image of a flat on google or somthing, then use the live trace tool in Illustrator to convert it to a vector, then you can edit it and change the color, give it a gradient, make it as big as you want, etc.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 10-20-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:56 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, Could you make me a sig with DaQuan Bowers in it?

With this as the text somewhere in it or as back ground:

DaQuan Bowers, DE 2011 Bucs First rounder

Second, if you have the ability could you make it as a .gif that goes from Bowers, to Gabe Carimi 2011 Bucs 2nd Rounder, and finally to DeMarco Murray 2011 Bucs 3rd rounder?

Thanks in advance, sir.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
BK, Could you make me a sig with DaQuan Bowers in it?

With this as the text somewhere in it or as back ground:

DaQuan Bowers, DE 2011 Bucs First rounder

Second, if you have the ability could you make it as a .gif that goes from Bowers, to Gabe Carimi 2011 Bucs 2nd Rounder, and finally to DeMarco Murray 2011 Bucs 3rd rounder?

Thanks in advance, sir.
i'll try man, but i need the names of the teams these guys play for so i can try and find decent pics.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowers = Clemson #93, DE

Carimi = Wisconsin, OT

Murray = Oklahoma #7, RB

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bullg8rdaddy, my attempt at your .gif sig:
Old 10-22-2010, 05:49 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Quote:
Bullg8rdaddy, my attempt at your .gif sig:
SICK SICK SICK!!!!!

You are the man, bro, thank you!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a sick Cameron Newton sig, plus rep of course will come with it. Please if you could messege me the sig too just so I know it was made

My Raiders Mock

Last edited by RaiderNation : 10-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am looking for a sig with both Cam Newton and Nick Fairley of the Auburn Tigers. BK...I would really appreciate it if you could do it.

+rep and cred obviously
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a JJ Watt sig?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote