Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I am looking for a sig with both Cam Newton and Nick Fairley of the Auburn Tigers. BK...I would really appreciate it if you could do it.

+rep and cred obviously
will try bro.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chucky,
i couldnt get the pic of Nick Fairley to work with this pic of cam, if you want i can do a seperate sig and rotate them.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Chucky,
i couldnt get the pic of Nick Fairley to work with this pic of cam, if you want i can do a seperate sig and rotate them.
Ya, That would be sweet. And then maybe a third part to it saying "National Championship Bound" and a pic of the crystal ball(though the crystal ball isnt neccesary, just a thought)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for a new Bucs themed sig if anyone wants to take a shot for me?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
make it a freeman sig...obviously
Old 10-23-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would it be a big deal to add J.J. Watt (Badgers D.E.) and Clay Matthews to my Sig?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Would it be a big deal to add J.J. Watt (Badgers D.E.) and Clay Matthews to my Sig?
ya, i cant add to your sig, but i can attempt a new one.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya, i cant add to your sig, but i can attempt a new one.
You're the man brother. I never tell an artist how to do his work. Whatever you come up with will be great as always I'm sure.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Chucky, heres your .gif sig

Old 10-23-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i'll try it man
Old 10-23-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You're the man brother. I never tell an artist how to do his work. Whatever you come up with will be great as always I'm sure.
thanks for the compliment man, will see what i can do with your request.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Can I get a JJ Watt sig?

pretty please

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
pretty please

yanno i'll try.
with this whole pic?
Old 10-23-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just JJ if its possible (99)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just JJ if its possible (99)

ya, i'll cut it.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My two favourite things in the world. Creamsicle jerseys and Josh Freeman. :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Chucky, heres your .gif sig

Hey man...That looks really ******* awesome. I should have been more clear. I worded it incorrectly. When I said Crystal ball...i mean the crystal football trophy.

I feel really bad but you think you could possibly put that in the third part of the sig instead. Or just one without the crystal ball(that is in the current one)
Old 10-23-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey man...That looks really ******* awesome. I should have been more clear. I worded it incorrectly. When I said Crystal ball...i mean the crystal football trophy.

I feel really bad but you think you could possibly put that in the third part of the sig instead. Or just one without the crystal ball(that is in the current one)
ya i can try man, i thought you meant this trophy, i should have went with my gut feeling..
Old 10-23-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ya i can try man, i thought you meant this trophy, i should have went with my gut feeling..
Ya sorry man...thats my bad
Old 10-24-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ya sorry man...thats my bad
i went in a different direction on the third part of the sig, hope you dont mind.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i went in a different direction on the third part of the sig, hope you dont mind.
That looks ******* awesome man.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That looks ******* awesome man.
cool,
ya i liked the logo better on the third part of your sig.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i'm still trying to arrange all the pics for yoyr sig bro, will try and get it finished later today.

Quote:
pretty please
here ya go Bengals78:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, you think you can do anything with this picture as far as a robert woods sig for me? I think the pic is pretty sick, but it may not be something you can make a sig with!

Be creative, plus rep and cred of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote