Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your wisconsin sports sig man, sorry about the f up on the first attempt:
Old 10-27-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
It's awesome man, you're the Michael Jordan of Sig making. Thanks so much.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
damn that **** is sick. would there be anyway to get the same idea but for Los Angeles? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 10-27-2010 at 11:33 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post
Can someone hook up a guy with a tramon williams sig. if anybody is down just get creative . . . i love suprises mbe replace the Pattrson part of my current sig with tramon?
i'll make a new one and replace Patterson with Tramon
Old 10-27-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
damn that **** is sick. would there be anyway to get the same idea but for Los Angeles? lol
thanks man, sure i can try, just name 4-5 players you want on it.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thanks man, sure i can try, just name 4-5 players you want on it.
Kobe Bryant, Matt Kemp, Matt Barkley and then Robert Woods as well, Freshman reciever at USC.

Thank ya! have some fun with it!

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Kobe Bryant, Matt Kemp, Matt Barkley and then Robert Woods as well, Freshman reciever at USC.

Thank ya! have some fun with it!
i'll sure try man
Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
i'll sure try man
right on, thank you man!

Quote:
Old 10-27-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
right on, thank you man!
no prob man, i just gotta find high quality pics of all these guys.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

jsa230, here's my attempt of your Packers request:
Old 10-28-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ballin, here's my attempt at your Bradshaw/Devine request:
I like that one. I just wasn't able to come up with any kind of a consistent background that felt right with both players.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow! Thats totally sick!

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Sickwith it, heres your Los Angeles Sports sig:
Old 10-28-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Hey I was wondering if anyone could do me a sig with this pic and the words

"I dont need no stinking island i'll just take this ball"

+rep of course
MY ATTEMPT:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey first request here, I really like your work, I was looking for a sig. I was looking through the past requests and let me know if you want anything from me like more specifics. I'm gonna look for some pics but I'll put down a request now.

rotate images of 3 WI Badgers RBs followed a pic of the 3 of them
img1: John Clay
img2: James White
img3: Montee Ball
have it say something like "Wisconsin Badgers" "Badgers" or "Wisconsin Badgers Running Backs" - I'd go with "Wisconsin Badgers" but I wanted to throw the other ones out there, if it looks like too much or too little, or if you had any ideas...
I really like your work with colors and contrasts. I like how the backgrounds blend in a little bit with the background white of the page and the players stick out, like looking at every sig posted on this page pretty much. I'd like home unis on the players so they have the red tops. I'll look for some pics.
Also if you can get a Bucky Badger logo and/or W logo kind of towards the background, that would be great.

Thanks, +rep

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i'll be looking for some pics as well.

and thanks for the compliment man.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucky:

John Clay:
http://media.jsonline.com/images/600...3-uwgrid17.jpg
http://media.jsonline.com/images/477...4-uwgrid17.jpg

James White:
http://media.jsonline.com/images/500...g-uwgrid17.jpg
http://media.jsonline.com/images/600...g-uwgrid10.jpg
http://media.jsonline.com/images/600*430/mjs-uwgrid26_-spt_-lynn_-4-uwgrid26.jpg <<favorite

Montee Ball:
http://media.jsonline.com/images/600...4-uwgrid26.jpg

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 10-28-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

feel free to use any of those or none if you'd like

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 10-28-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
feel free to use any of those or none if you'd like
i found a Clay thats prolly better but i like your James White and Montee Ball better.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo, hows it going BK? Can i get a Raheem Morris sig?

I want it to say "We're the best team in the NFC" - Raheem Morris

Here's two pics i liked, if you have a better one in mind feel free to whatever you want.

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/a...909_54487c.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1283948565

Thanks in advance!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This forum is so damn lucky to have BoneKrusher. Praise the man!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:38 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Sickwith it, heres your Los Angeles Sports sig:
would you take it as a compliment if i said i just jizzed in my pants.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Umphrey, i'm getting ready to upload your sig, sorry its taken so long man.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go man:
Old 10-29-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Yo, hows it going BK? Can i get a Raheem Morris sig?

I want it to say "We're the best team in the NFC" - Raheem Morris

Here's two pics i liked, if you have a better one in mind feel free to whatever you want.

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/a...909_54487c.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1283948565

Thanks in advance!
i'll try man