Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

V-I-P,
the pic i liked was too small but you know me, i tried it anywho.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here ya go man:
Great work, exactly what I was hoping for!
Thanks

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
V-I-P,
the pic i liked was too small but you know me, i tried it anywho.

Yeah i had a feeling that it was to small, but it still came out real good. Thanks alot man!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoneKrusher wanna make me a sig? Not rotating, just 2 in 1.
Ahmad Bradshaw
Hakeem Nicks

There names, a Giants logo and the text "RISING STARS"

I would prefer giants colors

EDIT: pics of Nicks since they're a ***** to find

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 10-29-2010 at 08:48 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo BK how did you get Raheem's mouth open? In the pic i gave you his mouth was closed.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1283948565

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 10-29-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I'm going to school for graphic design, I decided it was time to experiment with sig making way more than I ever have. I sat down for the past couple hours and played with a bunch of stuff til I came up with something I like. Thoughts?

Old 10-29-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Hey BoneKrusher wanna make me a sig? Not rotating, just 2 in 1.
Ahmad Bradshaw
Hakeem Nicks

There names, a Giants logo and the text "RISING STARS"

I would prefer giants colors

EDIT: pics of Nicks since they're a ***** to find
ya, i'll try man.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

my latest Dexter McCluster sig attempt:
Old 10-29-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Since I'm going to school for graphic design, I decided it was time to experiment with sig making way more than I ever have. I sat down for the past couple hours and played with a bunch of stuff til I came up with something I like. Thoughts?

I like it a lot. Really good job man

And thanks BK

Old 10-29-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Yo BK how did you get Raheem's mouth open? In the pic i gave you his mouth was closed.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1283948565
say what, how did that happen? lol

must be because its Hallows Eve.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

ya, its prolly the best one i've seen from you so far.

i wish i could have had some graphic schoolin but i learned what i know from just playin around with my version of photoshop.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya, its prolly the best one i've seen from you so far.

i wish i could have had some graphic schoolin but i learned what i know from just playin around with my version of photoshop.
I shouldn't say I'm just going for graphic design. My major is communication design which basically covers graphic design, web design, animation (3D and flash) and typography. I was really only taught photoshop for half a semester last fall though, and nothing I learned had anything to do with sig making haha. I do want to be a graphic/web designer though, so this is a great way to keep me polished in photoshop.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
say what, how did that happen? lol

must be because its Hallows Eve.
Lol, i don't know. By the way that new McClustur sig is sex! Ha!

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

OSU, i tried a few different things away from the norm for me this time, let me know if its ok.
*edit*
removed, adding a new less busy Version.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-29-2010 at 10:35 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It looks good. Here's some things I would personally prefer:
-The background is a little busy and bright. I think it would look better if parts or all of it was faded somewhat or used a contrasting color to green as opposed to green. Also that would make it easier to read the 2 vertical words on the left, which I can't quite make out the second.
-The 3 players blend together a little bit, maybe put DeSean in a home uni?
-Sharpen up the font for DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy

Trying to give helpful, honest feedback as a consumer type person

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

OSU, a reworked version of your sig request.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a Michael Vick sig if anyones intrested:
Old 10-30-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
a Michael Vick sig if anyones intrested:
That's awesome man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
-The background is a little busy and bright. I think it would look better if parts or all of it was faded somewhat or used a contrasting color to green as opposed to green. Also that would make it easier to read the 2 vertical words on the left, which I can't quite make out the second.

Thanks for the advice man, I put it to use and this is what I came up with:

Old 10-30-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post

I agree with this. It looked good, it just kind of blended together a little bit, and the text was hard to read(I'm pretty sure it said 'the future')
Quote:
Thanks for the advice man, I put it to use and this is what I came up with:

I like this one better, good job.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I shouldn't say I'm just going for graphic design. My major is communication design which basically covers graphic design, web design, animation (3D and flash) and typography. I was really only taught photoshop for half a semester last fall though, and nothing I learned had anything to do with sig making haha. I do want to be a graphic/web designer though, so this is a great way to keep me polished in photoshop.
Yea, I'm in a mass comm computer apps class now, which deals with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. We went over photoshop for about the first half of the semester, but we really went over nothing that would improve my sig making, and it was basically all a review for me.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Yea, I'm in a mass comm computer apps class now, which deals with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. We went over photoshop for about the first half of the semester, but we really went over nothing that would improve my sig making, and it was basically all a review for me.
Yeah, all we learned about was like how to cut out images and put them in other scenes and pretty much the basics. I did learn how to use the pen tool effectively though and I use that to cut everything out now. I also learned about filters which I use a lot, especially on this sig, so I shouldn't say that class didn't help me at all.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, all we learned about was like how to cut out images and put them in other scenes and pretty much the basics. I did learn how to use the pen tool effectively though and I use that to cut everything out now. I also learned about filters which I use a lot, especially on this sig, so I shouldn't say that class didn't help me at all.
Yea, we learned nothing about the pen tool at all. We just went over the basic tools and filters and all of that. Basically we learned more of how to fix-up pictures, like red eye and acne and all of that ****, which I could really care less about.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
OSU, a reworked version of your sig request.
Tanks man, looks sweet

Old 11-01-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, do you still have that Beyonce sig you made me awhile back? I need something non-Vikings for awhile.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Here ya go prock, I found it for ya.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote: