Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome! No more purple for me!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a sig with a better pic of Marshall?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Bonekrusher, I was wondering if you could possibly make me another sig. I know you made me this one a few weeks ago but since Moss just got cut I was wondering if you could make me a VCU sig. One with Eric Maynor(i have pics if you need them) on it in a VCU uniform and the same style as the Moss one you made me. With the sig saying Eric Maynor and VCU(Virginia Commonwealth University) on it. It would be very appreciated and Im in no rush. Thanks alot buddy.

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Could I get a sig with a better pic of Marshall?
different style sig but better pic IMO.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
Hey Bonekrusher, I was wondering if you could possibly make me another sig. I know you made me this one a few weeks ago but since Moss just got cut I was wondering if you could make me a VCU sig. One with Eric Maynor(i have pics if you need them) on it in a VCU uniform and the same style as the Moss one you made me. With the sig saying Eric Maynor and VCU(Virginia Commonwealth University) on it. It would be very appreciated and Im in no rush. Thanks alot buddy.

ya i can try. please PM me the pics you have.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:16 AM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
ya i can try. please PM me the pics you have.
Will do. Thanks buddy.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
different style sig but better pic IMO.
Much props bro. Beautiful.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Much props bro. Beautiful.
cool.
glad you liked it man.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

VCU, the pic had to be used small, hope thats ok.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

Quote:
VCU, the pic had to be used small, hope thats ok.
Thats awesome bro. Thanks alot.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Hello guys,

Long time no post, after a couple years of being nowhere to be found i am now safely in a career where i work 72 days a year. Needless to say i will be resuming posting!

Being gone for so long however i feel myself needing a new sig, is anyone willing to help me out with these photo's. Anything would be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance to anyone who undertakes the sig, if better pics are needed i have a fair bit more in raw as well.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I guess something like HoopsDemon12 in there too... nothing fancy.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you a firefighter?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude BK, you are sick!!!!!! <3
Old 11-06-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK I was wondering if you could try your hands at a Darren McFadden sig for me. Thanks in advance, and will defintely be giving you some rep and cred for your troubles.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
are you a firefighter?
Yes i am, thats what i have been doing in my long absence from the posting boards.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay BK, i'm gonna need a new sig. I've officially cursed every longhorn i've used sigs of, so i'm gonna have to go another route this time. No clue what it is yet, but we'll see.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me Jason Babin sig?

+rep of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Colt McCoy sig. like a play on one of the Lebron posters in Cleveland.

Kind of like one of these:

I'm not sure if it is possible, but I was hoping some of y'all sig. masters could pull it off.

I'm not sure what Colt pic to use. I'll let the artist determine that, but here are a few Colt pics I saw.

Or any other Colt pic that might look better.

-----------------------------------------------

If this won't work, I'd take any other sweet Colt/Cleveland sig.

Thanks
Old 11-09-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see that BK hasn't been on in a while. I had been busy, but I've got a bunch of free time the next few days, so I should be able to get a few of these sigs done.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a sig using:

It is from this artist's website:
http://dustinpwatson.wordpress.com/

Thanks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yo Bone, when you get some time could I bother you for a sig idea Ive been thinking of? Just shoot me a PM or here or w/e. thx
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a similar thread to this but about web-design, webmaster stuff?
Anyone here have any web skills?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Is there a similar thread to this but about web-design, webmaster stuff?
Anyone here have any web skills?
I may, what do you need help with?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:54 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just made this for V-I-P

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote