Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
that's because he does
I do have a marvelous grasp of the obvious.

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BK can you make me a sig with one of these 2 pics?

Just have the text "The Kid With The Green BackPack" on it. Thanks a million
ya i can do that.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU, a quick one:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

sweetness34, my attempt at your request.

sorry i couldnt use the pics you posted, they were too small to cut.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, how do you get your cuts so neat man? I'd make a lot more sigs, but i cant ever cut!

p.s. I use GIMP, not photoshop...i dont know why, i just never relly tried PS.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
BK, how do you get your cuts so neat man? I'd make a lot more sigs, but i cant ever cut!

p.s. I use GIMP, not photoshop...i dont know why, i just never relly tried PS.
thanks Jakey.
i use Gimp for cutting as well.
i can cut with Photoshop (pen tool) but i learned how to cut with Gimp.

i think the secret is to zoom the pics as big as possible to get a smoother looking cut.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Can I get an updated Watt sig?
Im gonna think of some text for it.
Bengals, i'm having trouble getting these three pics to blend, mind if i make a new Watt altogether?
Old 12-02-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a problem at all. Feel free to use either of the pics if you had one cut already.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Not a problem at all. Feel free to use either of the pics if you had one cut already.

cool, i just cut a nice action shot i found at Zimbio.

i'll see what i can do with it man.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals, heres a different take on the Watt sig.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
OSU, a quick one:
Perfect, this is for another forum btw. Hope that doesn't annoy you

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did that for you yesterday Bengals, no idea if your interested, use BK's by all means.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post

Did that for you yesterday Bengals, no idea if your interested, use BK's by all means.
I like this one a lot, good work man.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheers man, I love making sigs, I'm more of a photo editor if I'm honest, just the way I roll. But when I get my degree settled, might come back here and make some more, more often
Old 12-02-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

nah man, yours is better than mine.
i only replied to his post because he had asked for the three pics sig and i tried a different pic is all man.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Perfect, this is for another forum btw. Hope that doesn't annoy you
its yours man, do with it it what you wish.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK would you be interested in making me a Eric Maynor sig with a bigger picture of him on it then the one I have? I got a bunch of pics if you need them.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
Hey BK would you be interested in making me a Eric Maynor sig with a bigger picture of him on it then the one I have? I got a bunch of pics if you need them.

sure man.
but the pic has to be large enough to cut.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:55 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
nah man, yours is better than mine.
i only replied to his post because he had asked for the three pics sig and i tried a different pic is all man.
Dude, your the resident sig maker, I'm crawlin up on your turf. Besides it's always better when more people make a sig your after.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:30 AM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

Quote:
sure man.
but the pic has to be large enough to cut.
Awesome. I will PM you some big pics when I get off work today. Thanks buddy.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Besides it's always better when more people make a sig your after.
yep, it gives the person requesting the sig more options.
also, i liked your version better.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
yep, it gives the person requesting the sig more options.
also, i liked your version better.
Cheers man, gotta say I love the variation in your style you produce some pretty sick stuff.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

during the Christmas season in my area it's almost impossible to find a parking spot at WalMart so i made a little christmas card/sig in honor of these people.

i call them the WalMartians.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sweetness34, my attempt at your request.

sorry i couldnt use the pics you posted, they were too small to cut.
Thanks man. Appreciate it. +rep

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Thanks man. Appreciate it. +rep
no prob sweetness.