Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime i try and post here it dosnt work
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Someone please want to make me a Cedric Benson sig? Go crazy with it. Thanks.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjetsguy27
could someone make me a jonathan vilma sig? saying "jonathan vilma" on one side, his picture in the middle, and "the assassin" on the other side. the picture from this website is sick:

http://www.maximonline.com/sports/mu...ages/Vilma.jpg

i will give credit to whoever does it. thanks a lot
You don't want the mangold one anymore?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
could someone make me a jonathan vilma sig? saying "jonathan vilma" on one side, his picture in the middle, and "the assassin" on the other side. the picture from this website is sick:

i figured it was dumb to get a mangold sig if vilma is my favorite player. sorry about the mixup, thanks a lot man.
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i figured it was dumb to get a mangold sig if vilma is my favorite player. sorry about the mixup, thanks a lot man.
I could give you a vilma one then

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I could give you a vilma one then
alright thanks a lot man. just let me know when its ready or whatever
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a sig using this picture of Robbie Gould...

With the text: As Good as Gould

And please, could an experienced sig maker make it, Robbie Gould deserves the best.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam

Someone please want to make me a Cedric Benson sig? Go crazy with it. Thanks.
I got ya.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
HTTank22
Rookie

HTTank22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone make me a kerry rhodes sig?
HTTank22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok, I doubt anyone will be willing to do it because its a rather elaborate request, but I mine as well give it a try.

I'd like a double signiture with Donte Whitner and Ko Simpson, both of them being in college jerseys. I'd then like the collor scheme/theme to the signiture to be bills (blue or blue and red colors). I know its extensive, so thanks to anyone willing to do it. I'll give ya credit because I know its tough to do doubles, especialy like this. I can't find any great, and big pictures of them, but here are a few smaller ones:

donte 1
Donte 2
Ko 1
Ko 2
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NickBam, here you go!

Old 01-14-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTank22
i got this one

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTank22
i got this one

here you go!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
sigmakers, theres like 8 requests here, help out some people that dont know how to use PS, take one for the team and be nice this holiday season (MLK Day)
ok, i just got back home, ill take patrick willis if i can find a render, aNYtitan has asked multiple times and hasnt been pushy about it.
Thank you man, if u do find a better picture of him that you can us then thats great. If u can't, then could you make me a Ted Ginn Jr. sig. Thanks a million

sorry about those black spots to the left, i tried everything to get rid of them, but theyre there to stay. other than that, im happy with this outcome
Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
sigmakers, theres like 8 requests here, help out some people that dont know how to use PS, take one for the team and be nice this holiday season (MLK Day)
ok, i just got back home, ill take patrick willis if i can find a render, aNYtitan has asked multiple times and hasnt been pushy about it.
Thank you man, if u do find a better picture of him that you can us then thats great. If u can't, then could you make me a Ted Ginn Jr. sig. Thanks a million

sorry about those black spots to the left, i tried everything to get rid of them, but theyre there to stay. other than that, im happy with this outcome
actually, that sucks, heres v2 (with code)

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/tedginnv2copy-2.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-14-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, would have loved a Bartell sig :P

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch
NickBam, here you go!

Thanks a ton Scorch.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Man, would have loved a Bartell sig :P
find me a pretty big pic of him in his home uni and i will do it!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
cdf2108

Pacman Jones sig with this pic someone please, I will give credit underneath it.
Or any pic is fine, or a Vince Young one if someone has one.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

I finally got someone to do it for me.. no one from here though.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Could someone make me a sig using this picture of Robbie Gould...

With the text: As Good as Gould

And please, could an experienced sig maker make it, Robbie Gould deserves the best.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

can some one make me a sig saying something like Marty sucks

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24

here-

Old 01-14-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24

here-

Z0mG t3h gfxes effexts r amazingzorrsshaxnoobpwnedg!!!!!!!
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey, can someone make me a steven jackson sig.. doesn't matter what picture it is and wording "the machine" thanks :)
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote