Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/50...e+DSC_4583.jpg

Can anyone sigify this for me? It's kinda square, so I'm not sure how well it would work. if you can, 1) you're awesome 2) while you're at it, could you put "Converge" in the corner small and discrete-like? Fanks.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

free Kelly Brook sig for anyone

just gimmie credit/rep
Old 02-22-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my best friend's made this, and I was wondering if anyone could change into sig size for me?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make a Knicks sig with Stat and Melo in it from these 2 pictures?

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/4...n?size=620x400

Additionally, could you fit "YOU.US.WE.NOW" somewhere in there? Thanks
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/50...e+DSC_4583.jpg

Can anyone sigify this for me? It's kinda square, so I'm not sure how well it would work. if you can, 1) you're awesome 2) while you're at it, could you put "Converge" in the corner small and discrete-like? Fanks.
doncha love me :(

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MiMoOo you be jammin with the sigs dude.

nice work Man.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
MiMoOo you be jammin with the sigs dude.

nice work Man.
OMG BK is back!!!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out my new sig and let me know what you think. I'll be bringing Joey Votto back after the draft, but I gotta rep the draft especially given that this is a draft forum.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Check out my new sig and let me know what you think. I'll be bringing Joey Votto back after the draft, but I gotta rep the draft especially given that this is a draft forum.

ya its pretty badass man.
prolly the only thing i would have done different would be to gausen blur (1.5) the large renders in the BG to give the main renders more of a focal point but still this is Nice Man.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Tim Hardaway Jr. sig? Here are some pics, but feel free to use another one. Please and thank you.

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Can I get a Tim Hardaway Jr. sig? Here are some pics, but feel free to use another one. Please and thank you.

my attempt came out really dark man:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-06-2011 at 09:47 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I am new - ish... But I will be giving out HJ-s and BJ-s after class for anyone who makes me a sig featuring:

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-con...-esquire-3.jpg

and any of: http://chismetime.com/2009/03/katy-p...ne-april-2009/

Even if it's a half-assed 5 minute attempt.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
I know I am new - ish... But I will be giving out HJ-s and BJ-s after class for anyone who makes me a sig featuring:

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-con...-esquire-3.jpg

and any of: http://chismetime.com/2009/03/katy-p...ne-april-2009/

Even if it's a half-assed 5 minute attempt.

i'll try man, and i'll try the first pic.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll try man, and i'll try the first pic.
Stud. That's my favorite one.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Stud. That's my favorite one.
actually i used these two pics, hope thats ok.

btw, i tried not to do too much with filters and effects and mess up her beauty.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
actually i used these two pics, hope thats ok.

btw, i tried not to do too much with filters and effects and mess up her beauty.
Man, that's awesome. Seriously. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Man, that's awesome. Seriously. Thanks!
no prob man, glad you liked it.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK!
I might be in need of a JJ Watt sig to lead up to the draft.

(just Watt)

With "Dream Big, Work Hard" on it

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK is about to get raped with requests....im too lazy for this

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals, heres what i came up with for ya:

w/o the color filters:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-06-2011 at 09:10 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is amazing.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
That is amazing.
no prob, glad you liked it man.

i'm hoping someone request a hockey sig today, i gotta a few things i wanna try for text and effects.
but i dont follow the NHL and have no clue as to who to attempt.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Ryan Miller
PK Subban or Jordan Eberle
Rick Nash
Alex Ovechkin
Tyler Myers
Patrick Kane
Just some of my favorites.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Ryan Miller
PK Subban or Jordan Eberle
Rick Nash
Alex Ovechkin
Tyler Myers
Patrick Kane
Just some of my favorites.

thanks for the names man.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you make me a Brent Grimes, Dunta Robinson, William Moore and Thomas DeCoud sig that says "bring it Josh and Drew"?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote