Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-17-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Merkurius

can i get a notre dame themed sig?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer
can i get a notre dame themed sig?
check out the sig dump... there are some ND sigs in there

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

can anyone make me a Ryan kalil sig that says "Next Great Raider Center" on it please.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
I wish I could make sigs like that just experimenting.
[plug]You can. Lots to learn over at RoverGfx, whether you use photoshop or gimp like me. Link is in my sig.[/plug]
i think gambit may have better tutorials though, not joking
Old 01-17-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Bored of Medocrity

One of THE ANIMAL

or one of Clubber Lang saying PAIN
Old 01-17-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

hey can someone make me a dwayne jarret sig usin this pic

and if not a reggie bush one using this with text saying "represent the 619"

i will give credit.....would be greatly appreciated
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
MIZZOU

can i get a darren mcfadden/felix jones sig

use your own disgression on pics/text

many thanks in advance
Old 01-18-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Klecko HOF

I would love a Dan LeFevour sig. Try to incorporate something about "The Next Great MAC Quarterback" with Maroon and Gold. I know the post total is low but I have always visited NFLDC but I just decided to participate in the Forums.

Thanks a lot and will give credit.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a new Jones-Barber sig that still says "Young Guns" with the Dallas logo in the background. One with better pics and fonts. Also, it doesn't need to say their names. If so, maybe just their first OR last name next to their pic would be fine. Thanks!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Looking for a new Jones-Barber sig that still says "Young Guns" with the Dallas logo in the background. One with better pics and fonts. Also, it doesn't need to say their names. If so, maybe just their first OR last name next to their pic would be fine. Thanks!
i got this

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
i got this

here you go!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i got this

here you go!
sweet! could I get a little more color and the "YOUNG GUNS" a little darker and legible. looks great though.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

for some reason i couldnt get more color on the whole sig b/c of their white jerseys.... so take your pick

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

looks good man thanks!
Old 01-18-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Banner

Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted
I'm guessing you mean this one? If so I'll take it if you could put the text on. I don't know where you want to put it, whereever you think it'll look good, thanks.

Any idea when you're gonna have it done FITD?
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Samardzija sig out of this?

Old 01-18-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted
I'm guessing you mean this one? If so I'll take it if you could put the text on. I don't know where you want to put it, whereever you think it'll look good, thanks.

my b, i spaced. any specifics on the text? certain subtext or just donte whitner?
Old 01-18-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

my b, i spaced. any specifics on the text? certain subtext or just donte whitner?
Donte Whitner, and the text: Reach?

You make the call on having his name and the text, or just the text.
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me a sig with erik ainge and arian foster.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

does anyone know if you can make my avatar small just like I can for any old picture or do I have to have some program that can do animations
Old 01-18-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork

can anyone make me a Ryan kalil sig that says "Next Great Raider Center" on it please.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

ya, i'll try it
Old 01-18-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out