Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams4Ever View Post
Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a James Laurinitis Rams sig?
i'll try Bro.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams4Ever:
Old 09-22-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, this Chiefs season has me depressed. would there be anyway of getting a sig with all the Chiefs injuries listed somewhere on it and then a pic of Andrew Luck just looking beastly and have it read, "2011 Kansas City Chiefs Suck4Luck". you are a master at this sig thing and you haven't made 1 yet for me that i haven't been in love with. take your time, no hurry at all. lol we got all year! btw, if you don't think it'll turn out right, just see if you can figure something out similar.

thanx
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
BK, this Chiefs season has me depressed. would there be anyway of getting a sig with all the Chiefs injuries listed somewhere on it and then a pic of Andrew Luck just looking beastly and have it read, "2011 Kansas City Chiefs Suck4Luck". you are a master at this sig thing and you haven't made 1 yet for me that i haven't been in love with. take your time, no hurry at all. lol we got all year! btw, if you don't think it'll turn out right, just see if you can figure something out similar.

thanx

was kinda hard, didnt do a lot of filters etc, there was a lot of text and kinda hard to place, let me know if you want me to try again.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like it! its perfect for this. if we have more people go down with injury i'll just add them under the sig. Thanx a million, BK!
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
i like it! its perfect for this. if we have more people go down with injury i'll just add them under the sig. Thanx a million, BK!
when i'm having a good day i can do better, i think.

or i can do a new version if you need to add names.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I NEED a JPP sig, thanks BK. I give you full creative control, all I want is JPP lookin like a beast and his name on the sig

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:33 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I NEED a JPP sig, thanks BK. I give you full creative control, all I want is JPP lookin like a beast and his name on the sig
i cant find a decent pic of him man, you have one?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a few:

Old 09-26-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

OSU, i did a manip of this pic, hope thats ok with you man.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
OSU, i did a manip of this pic, hope thats ok with you man.
Its beautiful, thanks man

Old 09-28-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys. I was thinking it's about time getting my first sig here. I would like a Hakeem Nicks sig. possibly with the picture in this article http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...75988/25999643 ? Or another cool picture if that is easier. Thanks in advance, you guys rock!
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just in Oslo this weekend.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I was just in Oslo this weekend.
You were? What brought you to our little corner of the world?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
You were? What brought you to our little corner of the world?
Free medic care.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey guys. I was thinking it's about time getting my first sig here. I would like a Hakeem Nicks sig. possibly with the picture in this article http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...75988/25999643 ? Or another cool picture if that is easier. Thanks in advance, you guys rock!
i used a different pic man because this was already cut.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
AWESOME! Thanks man! much appreciated!
Old 09-28-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
AWESOME! Thanks man! much appreciated!
No Prob, glad you liked it Man.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a Marquess Wilson signature?

Could I also get the words "Deep Threat" in there aswell? Thanks in advance to BK or whoever feels like doing it.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Could I get a Marquess Wilson signature?

Could I also get the words "Deep Threat" in there aswell? Thanks in advance to BK or whoever feels like doing it.
a quick attempt:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Getting better and better. This is a beastly Nicks sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick attempt:
Bueno, muy bueno Senor Krusher!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Getting better and better. This is a beastly Nicks sig.
thanks Dude.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Vince Wilfork's prowess as an INT machine must be acknowledged in sig format. lol

Here are a few pics I found, but any will do. He picked Rivers 2 weeks ago and Campbell this weekend, in case you want to search for more.

Bonus points* for working a pic of each INT into it.

*Bonus points = interwebz cookiez! lol

Text: V-WEAZY: STEALING YO' BREAD!

A gew good ones on the following pages but they may be too small:

http://features.rr.com/photo/08xJcFS1B65VO?q=California

http://features.rr.com/photo/0f0m3xq6l4gRI?q=California

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

FE, my attempt: