Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
FE, my attempt:
Stellar!

Thanks again for the work.

Any change you can get one of the two images from his SD INT? That's what I meant by 'one of each.'

EDIT: And perhaps a border? I like borders. Also - Really diggin' the polaroid overlay. Very cool idea!

They're both a bit small, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 10-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Stellar!

Thanks again for the work.

Any change you can get one of the two images from his SD INT? That's what I meant by 'one of each.'

EDIT: And perhaps a border? I like borders. Also - Really diggin' the polaroid overlay. Very cool idea!

They're both a bit small, though.

i didnt save a psd so it might come out a lil different but i'll sure try man.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is this better?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is this better?
Yes. Yes it is.

SaaahhhhhhwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!

Old 10-04-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes. Yes it is.

SaaahhhhhhwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!
cool.
i wasn't sure if you wanted two or three pics but thought you wanted one from the raiders game and one from the chargers game.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
cool.
i wasn't sure if you wanted two or three pics but thought you wanted one from the raiders game and one from the chargers game.
Yeah, I can occasionally not being unclear enough on once in a while.

;)

Old 10-05-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, I can occasionally not being unclear enough on once in a while.

;)
naw man, i misunderstood.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i used a different pic man because this was already cut.
This sig is epic! Great job BK!

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if this is big enough to make a sig out of but great pic and one hell of a catch.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants wallpaper I made in MS Paint today

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:11 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got bored tonight and did this instead of homework.

StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would give huge props to anyone who can hook me up with a really clean NaVorro Bowman sig.

If it could be bordered and include the text Official Sponsor of NaVorro Bowman, it would be perfect.

I haven't found hardly any good photos of him. This is the best I've found and would be absolutely fine.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is another one too.

http://prod.static.49ers.clubs.nfl.c...um_540_360.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:57 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a huge Penn State fan (and student), I'll get to that before the end of the weekend for you.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it looks like one of the guys in my sig is about to be benched, so could someone please make me a sig and replace Godfrey with Blake Bortles (keep Cutler on there too). Keeping the same format as my current sig would be great. There aren't many pictures of him since he is a backup, but here are two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit:Scratch that, If someone can make me a Nick Mangold sig I will love them forever

Last edited by gsorace : 10-28-2011 at 04:19 AM.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
Edit:Scratch that, If someone can make me a Nick Mangold sig I will love them forever
found this pic of Nick and gave it a shot man.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I would give huge props to anyone who can hook me up with a really clean NaVorro Bowman sig.

If it could be bordered and include the text Official Sponsor of NaVorro Bowman, it would be perfect.

I haven't found hardly any good photos of him. This is the best I've found and would be absolutely fine.

Thanks in advance!!!
i tried your request but with a different pic, hope thats ok man:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, nice to see ya back, it had been awhile. So, I have no time to make sigs with college and work and all of that stuff, and well frankly I could use a new sig, so I was wondering if you could work some magic with a Christian Ponder sig. Just something sick with Ponder in a Vikes uni(preferably in game action) and his name, if you need help finding pictures, I can help you out with that. Thanks in advance and +rep.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
BK, nice to see ya back, it had been awhile. So, I have no time to make sigs with college and work and all of that stuff, and well frankly I could use a new sig, so I was wondering if you could work some magic with a Christian Ponder sig. Just something sick with Ponder in a Vikes uni(preferably in game action) and his name, if you need help finding pictures, I can help you out with that. Thanks in advance and +rep.
Thanks marshallb, ya my computer crashed a couple months ago and i lost all my stocks/cuts but i'm trying to come back.
i'd be honored to try.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks marshallb, ya my computer crashed a couple months ago and i lost all my stocks/cuts but i'm trying to come back.
i'd be honored to try.
Oh man, that's rough. Glad to have you back, you do great work and thanks.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey BK, is there any way i could get a sig of MJD and Terrance Knighton? Please make sure to have them in there game jerseys and there newests jerseys if possible too.

BK on the sig

Last edited by JagWired32 : 10-29-2011 at 04:06 PM.
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

marshallb
hope you like it man:

if not i can try a different style.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-30-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: removed sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping to get one of these pictures (don't know which ones will work, preferably the one at the top) of Braxton Miller with the quote:

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring, renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king"

I know its a long quote but I was hoping you could work your blood sugar sex magik on the whole thing :)

please and thank you plus rep and cred of course and i'll even throw in a public display of subservience of your choosing :)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post

I was hoping to get one of these pictures (don't know which ones will work, preferably the one at the top) of Braxton Miller with the quote:

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring, renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king"

I know its a long quote but I was hoping you could work your blood sugar sex magik on the whole thing :)

please and thank you plus rep and cred of course and i'll even throw in a public display of subservience of your choosing :)
tried the first pic man, actually i just added light and the quote.