Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Omar
Rookie

Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone hook me up with an Omar Little(from the Wire) sig?
Omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks man, the sig is straight sex

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
Could someone hook me up with an Omar Little(from the Wire) sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Thanks man, the sig is straight sex
no prob man.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagWired32 View Post
Hey BK, is there any way i could get a sig of MJD and Terrance Knighton? Please make sure to have them in there game jerseys and there newests jerseys if possible too.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So it looks like one of the guys in my sig is about to be benched, so could someone please make me a sig and replace Godfrey with Blake Bortles (keep Cutler on there too). Keeping the same format as my current sig would be great. There aren't many pictures of him since he is a backup, but here are two.

i didnt forget this man, i'll try and get it today.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
That's awesome dude. Thanks a lot.

BK on the sig
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I have a logo request for someone, ideally BK. If you can do logos, shoot me a PM because I would rather not post the idea.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
marshallb
hope you like it man:

if not i can try a different style.
IDK man...I like it, but I'm not really feeling the style.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
IDK man...I like it, but I'm not really feeling the style.

i understand.

will try something different

maybe this style?

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-31-2011 at 08:30 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i understand.

will try something different

maybe this style?
I love it. IDK if you saved the PSD, but if you did, could you maybe add a 1 pt. black stroke around the white text, it's just that it seems to disappear into the background in a couple spots. If not, no big deal, I still love it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I love it. IDK if you saved the PSD, but if you did, could you maybe add a 1 pt. black stroke around the white text, it's just that it seems to disappear into the background in a couple spots. If not, no big deal, I still love it.
i didnt save the psd so this was the best way i found to make the text more visible.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So it looks like one of the guys in my sig is about to be benched, so could someone please make me a sig and replace Godfrey with Blake Bortles (keep Cutler on there too). Keeping the same format as my current sig would be great. There aren't many pictures of him since he is a backup, but here are two.
my attempt:
Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a Demarco Murray sig.... Free range, I'm not picky. Be creative and do it however you'd like. Much thanks to whoever replies, +rep, all the goods.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make this more Sig size please and rep.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

That has to be the greatest picture I have ever seen. I literally lol'd.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

ya, i'll take care of it.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Splat:

i added a top and bottom border to make it stand out more.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Splat:

i added a top and bottom border to make it stand out more.
Thanks man. I gave out to much rep last night will have to wait till tomorrow to hook you up. :)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks man. I gave out to much rep last night will have to wait till tomorrow to hook you up. :)
don't worry bout it Splat,
you're good man.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
Looking for a Demarco Murray sig.... Free range, I'm not picky. Be creative and do it however you'd like. Much thanks to whoever replies, +rep, all the goods.
i'll see what i can come up with.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
a quick attempt:
Old 11-02-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher, how many sigs do you make a month now, killing it.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
BoneKrusher, how many sigs do you make a month now, killing it.
lol
to be honest, i'm burned out on GFX man.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, can you make me a sig using this pic of Julio Jones?

Don't cut it too much and just enhance the colors even more, make it pop. No need to add the name on there unless it looks great.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 11-04-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Hey BK, can you make me a sig using this pic of Julio Jones?

Don't cut it too much and just enhance the colors even more, make it pop. No need to add the name on there unless it looks great.

didnt do a lot to it, just made it sig size and added a couple filters plus a border.