Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2011, 07:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Hey BK would you mind doing a quick touch up on an old sig?

Would you be able to replace Papelbon with Bard?

Gracias Senor
if i can find the cuts, my computer crashed a few months ago and i lost a lot of stocks and cuts. will see what i can do man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Looking for a sig with Navarro Bowman and Patrick Willis in it.

Would be greatly appreciated!
will see what i can come up with.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a Tebowing sig with a Trollface over Tim's face. Saying "Problem?".

Plz? U can haz rep.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:20 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hawkeye123, my attempt at Bowman/Willis:
Old 12-03-2011, 07:23 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I need a Tebowing sig with a Trollface over Tim's face. Saying "Problem?".

Plz? U can haz rep.
will try man.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

DraftSavant, hope this is kinda what you wanted:

new version but not sig sized:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 12-03-2011 at 10:08 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

ImBrotherCain:

my attempt at your request, a lil different than the original.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so I'm looking for a killer Montee Ball sig. Much appreciation ahead of time.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Alright, so I'm looking for a killer Montee Ball sig. Much appreciation ahead of time.
my attempt:

V2:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 12-06-2011 at 04:13 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the text in that Montee Ball sig!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I like the text in that Montee Ball sig!
Thanks Mets, i wish i had placed the text better.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I can't decide between the two. You pick BK.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Ugh I can't decide between the two. You pick BK.
IMO the text placement is off on V1.

i went with the closeup render in V2 but the text placement is better so i would go with V2 if i were choosing.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, or anyone else, can I request a sig with Nicky Whelan. Pic is below, if possible something darker overall with either electric blue or green but if that doesn't work, just whatever is cool :) Oh and if you want you can add Team Australia to it!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Hey BK, or anyone else, can I request a sig with Nicky Whelan. Pic is below, if possible something darker overall with either electric blue or green but if that doesn't work, just whatever is cool :) Oh and if you want you can add Team Australia to it!

my attempt.

probably not what you were looking for but i kinda liked this look.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:02 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice mate! Works a treat! Will wear with pride!

Thanks a ton!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Nice mate! Works a treat! Will wear with pride!

Thanks a ton!
no prob man, you're welcome.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Actually really love the blue, just feels like an Australian summer with the colour and how it sort of looks hot!

Pimping!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone make me a tim tebow/eric decker sig? you can make it appear however you wish.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
can anyone make me a tim tebow/eric decker sig? you can make it appear however you wish.
i'll give it a shot in a few.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Robert, heres my attempt at your request:
Old 12-10-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Robert, heres my attempt at your request:
perfect. thank you.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
perfect. thank you.
no prob Man.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bonekrusher, not a sig request but an idea for you and other photoshoppers:
the creation of Adam (picture where man and god touch) with Tebow being photoshopped as Adam.

I would post the Creation of Adam but the guy is naked and i dont wanna get banned lol.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:36 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Bonekrusher, not a sig request but an idea for you and other photoshoppers:
the creation of Adam (picture where man and god touch) with Tebow being photoshopped as Adam.

I would post the Creation of Adam but the guy is naked and i dont wanna get banned lol.

something like this?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MM3
Rookie

MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

hey Bonekrusher can I get an Antonio Brown sig done?
MM3 is offline   Reply With Quote