Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM3 View Post
hey Bonekrusher can I get an Antonio Brown sig done?
i'll sure try man.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MM3, my attempt at the Antonio Brown sig:
Old 12-24-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had crying Tebow in my sig since that game was played. It'll be hard to let it go, but time for a new one. Do what you will with this;

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I've had crying Tebow in my sig since that game was played. It'll be hard to let it go, but time for a new one. Do what you will with this;
a quick attempt:
Old 12-26-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Cigaro, i have three different cuts of Cam.
if you want me to try a different style, i'm down for it.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
a quick attempt:
Quote:
Cigaro, i have three different cuts of Cam.
if you want me to try a different style, i'm down for it.
That one there looks great, thanks!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:28 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a Matthew Stafford sig with his 2011 stats followed by Pro Bowl snub.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Looking for a Matthew Stafford sig with his 2011 stats followed by Pro Bowl snub.
i'll give it a try man.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yo man, this is pretty sick. Is anyone using it? If not, I'll take it.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Yo man, this is pretty sick. Is anyone using it? If not, I'll take it.
i dont think he took it, he never replied.

if you want it, help yourself man.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

noondog, my attempt at your request:
Old 12-28-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's perfect. Thanks dude. I might come back at you for an update after this week.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
That's perfect. Thanks dude. I might come back at you for an update after this week.
allrighty.
that would be cool man.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey BK, there any way i could get a Paul Posluszny Jaguars sig?

BK on the sig
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagWired32 View Post
Hey BK, there any way i could get a Paul Posluszny Jaguars sig?
i'll sure try man.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
MM3
Rookie

MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I love that sig. freakin Hines took it though. hahaha Damn. If its possible, could I get another one? I hate to ask again.
MM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love that sig. freakin Hines took it though. hahaha Damn. If its possible, could I get another one? I hate to ask again.
You asked for it so take it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yeah, i can try another for you man.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK your D-Rose sig is one of the sickest I've ever seen you make.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
BK your D-Rose sig is one of the sickest I've ever seen you make.
thanks Man, i really appreciate it.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
i'll sure try man.
Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

BK on the sig
Old 12-29-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks dude, I appreciate it.
very limited pics of him in a Jags uni, hope this will work for you man:
Old 12-29-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Ok. Yeah, that works fine, thanks.

BK on the sig
Old 12-29-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ok. Yeah, that works fine, thanks.
if you can find better pics at the Jags site and PM them to me i'll go for a better version.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK!
could I get a Geno Atkins sig with this pic? (a few variants)

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pb...ro-Bowl-bound-

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote