Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Hey BK!
could I get a Geno Atkins sig with this pic? (a few variants)

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pb...ro-Bowl-bound-
i'll give it a try man
Old 12-29-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Its fine BK, i cant find many good pic's either.

BK on the sig
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagWired32 View Post
Its fine BK, i cant find many good pic's either.
i thought it was just me, i found a HQ pic but he was in street clothes.
i could do a decent up close sig with it.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

lol, nah. Im good with it man, if something else comes out ill get back to you. Thanks again.

BK on the sig
Old 12-29-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
lol, nah. Im good with it man, if something else comes out ill get back to you. Thanks again.

allrighty man.

and ya i prefer the football uni pics as well.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

^Yeah, definitely.

BK on the sig
Old 12-29-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals78:

my attempt at your request.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I came.

Is it cool if I use this on another site too?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I came.

Is it cool if I use this on another site too?
it's yours to do with what you want Man.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hey man, i found a better pic of Paul if you're intrested.

whole different style on the sig tho.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM3 View Post
I love that sig. freakin Hines took it though. hahaha Damn. If its possible, could I get another one? I hate to ask again.
i used the same pic i used in the Brown sig Hines is wearing:
Old 01-01-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey BK, would you be able to please make this picture into a sig and have it say " Battle: LA"

SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
hey BK, would you be able to please make this picture into a sig and have it say " Battle: LA"

will try man.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo BK can i get a sig out of this Trent Richardson picture, get it to say Tampa Bay Bound or something like that .

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1284403387

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
Yo BK can i get a sig out of this Trent Richardson picture, get it to say Tampa Bay Bound or something like that .

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1284403387
Yeah, i think i can.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

SubNoize, didnt do much with it.
made it sig sized, added text and a couple filters.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

V.I.P.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 01-03-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: changed text
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, can you update Staff's allegedly not-good-enough stats for me?

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, can you help me out....

And just have it say "The National" in smal letters somewhere, maybe in the top corner or something.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
yeah, i think i can.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

And just have it say "The National" in smal letters somewhere, maybe in the top corner or something.

Thanks in advance!
will try man.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, do you think I could get a sick AJ Green sig? Your work is awesome

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
here you go noondog:
Old 01-03-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
BK, do you think I could get a sick AJ Green sig? Your work is awesome
thanks for the compliment Bengals and i'll sure try man.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

will this work, basically just made it sig size, added text and a couple filters: