Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah thats brilliant mate! :) i would add rep if i was allowed
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yeah thats brilliant mate! :) i would add rep if i was allowed
thats cool man, dont worry bout it, glad you liked it.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Jvig43:

couldnt use the small pic.
had to do alternative pics.
hope you like it man.

with 2 renders:
Thank you so much BK, youre the best as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Thank you so much BK, youre the best as usual.
no prob man, thanks for the rep.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jvig43:

couldnt use the small pic.
had to do alternative pics.
hope you like it man.

with 2 renders:
V2 is very impressive BK! When you have all the renders in focus they are truely amazing! If you ever feel like making a Percy Harvin or Adrian Peterson one in that style I would totally sport it.

Another Amazing BK Creation

Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS : 01-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may be looking for a Matt Flynn to Oakland sig, I need to see who gets hired at HC first...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I may be looking for a Matt Flynn to Oakland sig, I need to see who gets hired at HC first...
just let me know.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't been on in awhile, but thanks a lot BK, will rep asap, i gave out to much in the last 24hrs..

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody care to do animated gif sig for me?

PM me if interested.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so I beat Bos in a sig bet. I need the sig to contain 2 items: The star of David and Bar Refaeli. The star of David is the most important and is the crux of the bet. Refaeli is there for the benefit of other forum members, not Bos.

Pics:

Obviously, if you want to use different pics, feel free to do so. As always, rep will be handed out for your time.

Thanks!

Last edited by Rob S : 01-16-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

is it cool if i change the color of the star Rob?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is it cool if i change the color of the star Rob?
Totally. Let the creativity flow.

By the way, I did really well on that project you helped me with. I'm actually entering a business plan competition with some pretty sizable prizes. If I win big, I want to reward you with something other than rep for your hard work.

Last edited by Rob S : 01-16-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:19 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Totally. Let the creativity flow.

By the way, I did really well on that project you helped me with. I'm actually entering a business plan competition with some pretty sizable prizes. If I win big, I want to reward you with something other than rep for your hard work.
cool, dont worry bout a reward, just glad i was of some help to you man.

Bar is in this, just hard to see.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
cool, dont worry bout a reward, just glad i was of some help to you man.

Bar is in this, just hard to see.
This is fantastic. Thanks, man. Bos will be wearing it proudly.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:18 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is fantastic. Thanks, man. Bos will be wearing it proudly.
cool.
i wanted to make something girly with lots of pink in it for him. lol
Old 01-22-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be in the market for a new sig very soon.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance of as Jimmy Graham sig? Thanks..

Sig by BoneKrusher
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a custom sig. I'm extremely picky but I will give you reps for life. Let me know if someone has free time and wants to do it. PM is probably best as I rarely check this thread.

Thanks bros!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Nation View Post
Any chance of as Jimmy Graham sig? Thanks..
tried a quick one:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:31 AM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK or anyone could I get a Keith Price, UW sig? Any pic is fine.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
tried a quick one:
Thanks man...Love it!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
BK or anyone could I get a Keith Price, UW sig? Any pic is fine.

a quickie, will it work for ya?
Old 01-25-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a sig of Ivan Johnson from the Hawks please.

Also can I get a pm too because I will forget about it just like one time I forgot to feed my neighbors dog when he asked me to watch him for a week and then I had to lie and tell him he died because he was too old. So yea pm me please.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1024&bih=6 77

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 01-25-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

a quickie, will it work for ya?
WOW, Thanks BK. Love it. That's real fast!
Old 01-26-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Fdmstng99
Rookie

Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New guy here, could I get a Torrey Smith sig please?
Fdmstng99 is offline   Reply With Quote