Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone please make me a sig that Giants 4 time Super Bowl champs and then the 4 logo's from those Super Bowls? Plus rep as and credit as always.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok how about a supernatural signature?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did BoneKrusher retire?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:08 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Did BoneKrusher retire?
i'm still around i was just giving Go_Eagles and Clover_Jeez the chance to fill these.

im gonna go ahead and try and fill some of these today.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Anyone mind hookin' this up?
my attempt:
Old 02-14-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Effin sexy, thanks

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Could anybody possibly crop this picture for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...630&h=354&q=85
i added text, a couple filters and sig sized it for you:\
Old 02-14-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Can someone make me Karl Klug and Jurrell Casey sig? I'm so ready to get rid of this thing.
i may need to use different pics, is that ok?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Fine with me!
i'll see what i can come up with.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Fine with me!
will this work for ya?

w/o the grunge look:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 02-14-2012 at 02:44 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I need a sig with some pics from tonight and a Lombardi Trophy to celebrate the Giants win!
BK, if you can...It's fine if you can't. BTW I LOVE that grunge Titans sig

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BK, if you can...It's fine if you can't. BTW I LOVE that grunge Titans sig
thanks OSU, i'll see what i can find pics wise.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Request for me, please!

A Demarcus Cousins sig, preferably bright/white background with this picture:
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...OHtEqEXKSAwDMq

And somewhere faded in the back or wherever it fits best, this picture;

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...qz2hyDmrUP9uKg

Of course, much appreciated ahead of time, and plenty of rep for those who take a crack at it.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Request for me, please!

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...OHtEqEXKSAwDMq

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...qz2hyDmrUP9uKg

Of course, much appreciated ahead of time, and plenty of rep for those who take a crack at it.
Not to be a dick or anything, but what's wrong with your current sig?

Old 02-14-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had it for two years. I'd like something new/different.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

OSU, will this work?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Anyway I can get a Childish Gambino sig?
my attempt:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Can someone please make me a sig that Giants 4 time Super Bowl champs and then the 4 logo's from those Super Bowls? Plus rep as and credit as always.
give me the four super bowl wins by the giants and i'll try.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig looks great BK! you are amazing good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Request for me, please!

hey man, i couldnt use your pics (too small to cut) so i tried different pics.
hope thats ok.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
hey man, i couldnt use your pics (too small to cut) so i tried different pics.
hope thats ok.
Of course that's okay, BK, you mah boy! Sweet sig man. Thank you
Old 02-15-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
OSU, will this work?
beautiful thanks man

Old 02-15-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
give me the four super bowl wins by the giants and i'll try.
21(XXI), 25(XXV), 42(XLII), and 46(XLVI). If you a back a page or two and look at the wallpaper I made you can see the rings from the first 3 Super Bowl's and the dates for those Super Bowl's.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
21(XXI), 25(XXV), 42(XLII), and 46(XLVI). If you a back a page or two and look at the wallpaper I made you can see the rings from the first 3 Super Bowl's and the dates for those Super Bowl's.
thanks man, i missed your wall, gonna go look.