Old 01-19-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
The Swamp

Can anyone make me a Tim Tebow Sig

If you can add text can you write Tim Tebow and Gatorbait

Thanks[/b]
Old 01-19-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Guru
Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....
I know I fall into that category however this is the first time I've actually recieved a confirmation email for my account after registering for about 6/7 other accounts that I never recieved the email for over the past year.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....
Should we all just follow a rule... similar to the one at NFLSpot.. requesters must have at least X number of posts before requesting. (Something reasonable like 30 or 40 cuz if its any higher you'll run the risk of creating spammers on the board).

Plus.. you should PM the moderators/admin about starting a subforum.. because with 50 pages in this thread, its kinda hard to keep track of filledand unfilled requests.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Quote:
we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out
Should we all just follow a rule... similar to the one at NFLSpot.. requesters must have at least X number of posts before requesting. (Something reasonable like 30 or 40 cuz if its any higher you'll run the risk of creating spammers on the board).

Plus.. you should PM the moderators/admin about starting a subforum.. because with 50 pages in this thread, its kinda hard to keep track of filledand unfilled requests.
The rule of thumb around here has been 100 posts. If people don't like that rule they have plenty of options...the sig dump...the getting started board has about 60 some. If they don't like any of them...they just have to start posting and get over 100.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

100 isnt bad at all...............and their are plenty of places as you said.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can i have a adrian peterson sig
Old 01-19-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Banner

Quote:
Quote:
Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?

Quote:
I know I fall into that category however this is the first time I've actually recieved a confirmation email for my account after registering for about 6/7 other accounts that I never recieved the email for over the past year.
For the Donte Whitner request, do you mean signature? Cause I might be able to do that considering Donte is a pimp.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Yo, can I get a Slayer sig? Do whatever the he hell you want with it, just hook me up please.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Bernard Berrian, Mushin Mohammad sig.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
no.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone make me a Joey Galloway Avatar using this pick and use this pick,

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/fo...1-galloway.jpg

Cheers

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Quote:
no.
Go have relations with a goat.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Quote:

we're not going to get a subforum......

but thule put it good... 100 post is a legitamate amount of posts....

i created the sig dump and the new user sigs so that the amount of new users asking for sigs would reduce...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink

kind of ironic...as soon as the sig dump is put up, like 20 new members show up with requests after like 10 posts....
Old 01-19-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink

This is sorta wierd because i used to fill this sort of thing out like a nut but a i was wondering if anyone could cut the lower right half of this picture http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/9...atscapetw7.jpg
The sensai one and send it to me so i can use it as an avatar.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4...avycopyjv2.jpg

Old 01-19-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I have been an NFLDC member longer than some Moderators. I also have over 1500 posts. This very qualified person requests a Slayer sig. Any graphic artist who decides to make this has artistic liscense to do whatever they want.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
I have been an NFLDC member longer than some Moderators. I also have over 1500 posts. This very qualified person requests a Slayer sig. Any graphic artist who decides to make this has artistic liscense to do whatever they want.
its not that you arnt qualified to get a sig... its kinda of a hard topic, but we got some guys who can do this.....

and of course i remember you/.... i made you a jackson and wimbley sig a bajillion years ago!

Go Ravens!
Old 01-19-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink

hey, was trying a tut then i messed up, deleted layers, looked cool, finsihed it, its good for newbs, so i figured id put it here

Old 01-19-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yo, can I get a Slayer sig? Do whatever the he hell you want with it, just hook me up please.
I"ll give this a shot for ya bigrick?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Quote:
its not that you arnt qualified to get a sig... its kinda of a hard topic, but we got some guys who can do this.....

and of course i remember you/.... i made you a jackson and wimbley sig a bajillion years ago!
I still profess my undying man love for that sig.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Quote:
no.
Go have relations with a goat.
you're just jealous of bambam and I.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4027/dlsavycopyjv2.jpg

Tu est Jesus.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
pantherzfan28

can somebody make me one with julius peppers and steve smith that says carolina dominating on both sides of the ball plz ?
Old 01-20-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol
I used to have an old-school Saints sig with the old Saints logo and the four members of the Dome Patrol (Sam Mills, Vaughn Johnson, Rickey Jackson, Pat Swilling) but somehow, disappeared when I came on the computer one day.

If someone could pull that off and make me one like that again, I'd greatly appreciate it. :D

Thanks in advance!
i just made a saints sigs but it has the "new school" saints on them... tell me if you want it

Go Ravens!