Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see your are at least semi back and everything is going alright at least, BK.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to hear from you BK you were missed greatly! I'll keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Glad to see your are at least semi back and everything is going alright at least, BK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Glad to hear from you BK you were missed greatly! I'll keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers!
Thanks guys.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
If someone could make me a Marcus Williams, CB, North Dakota State it'd be greatly appreciated
first attempt at anything in a while, hopefully i get better.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see you back BK and everything is going better.

I was wondering if you'd be able to make me a sig of Minnesota Twins prospects Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Good to see you back BK and everything is going better.

I was wondering if you'd be able to make me a sig of Minnesota Twins prospects Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano?
Thanks marshallb, i'll sure try man.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to hear from ya BK, hope all is well with you and your family.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Good to hear from ya BK, hope all is well with you and your family.
thanks Bro.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
first attempt at anything in a while, hopefully i get better.
sig looks great, thanks a bunch!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
sig looks great, thanks a bunch!
glad you can use it man, my first attempt in forever.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

marshallb, these pics were really too small but i tried:
Old 05-28-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GLad to see you're okay, BK. And I hope your father is feeling better.

If you're up to making sigs, I'd love if you could make one for me. Muhammad Wilkerson (96 on the Jets) and Duke Johnson (8 on the 'Canes). And put their names on it too, please.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post

If you're up to making sigs, I'd love if you could make one for me. Muhammad Wilkerson (96 on the Jets) and Duke Johnson (8 on the 'Canes). And put their names on it too, please.
thanks Canes, i'll see what kinda pics i can find.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see you back BK! Nothing but the best wishes for your father as well. What you are doing isn't easy, and shows the man you are so props bro.

If you find time anything with Jairus Byrd - Saying "Byrd is the Word"

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
marshallb, these pics were really too small but i tried:
Thanks man. It looks good. I'd make one myself, but I haven't had the time lately, so it's much appreciated.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Glad to see you back BK! Nothing but the best wishes for your father as well. What you are doing isn't easy, and shows the man you are so props bro.

thanks man.
love the text line you chose, will see what i can do.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to hear you're well. Sorry to hear your Dad is not so well. I hope he has a full recovery.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I would like a new sig, please.

Must have text: Little Ball of Hate

Optional text: Brad Marchand #63

Pic:

Suck it Subban. Diving piece of va-jay-jay.
The "Suck it Subban" stuff doesn't need to be in the sig. That's just there b/c it's how I feel about him. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Glad to hear you're well. Sorry to hear your Dad is not so well. I hope he has a full recovery.

Bump:

The "Suck it Subban" stuff doesn't need to be in the sig. That's just there b/c it's how I feel about him. lol
thanks man, i'll try it man.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post

Old 05-29-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

hope you like it man.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see your back BK

Still looking for a Tyler Wilson Raiders sig if anybody has the time

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Glad to see your back BK

Still looking for a Tyler Wilson Raiders sig if anybody has the time
thanks man, i'll try after i get finished with the flying elvis request.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hope you like it man.

Thanks bro - you are still the man.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love it. Thanks man.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

FlyingElvis:

my attempt at your request.