Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Quote:
Hey - can I get a Jason Hill sig with a Buffalo Bills theme of some sort? I don't really care what it says, but please have some fun and be creative with it! I will obviously give you credit. My Josh Wilson sig appeared today as a "ripped" image so I am assuming it doesn't work anymore...

Here's some pics (I think the last one is the best):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...05-cal6-lg.jpg
http://media.scout.com/media/image/31/312026.jpg
http://www.shcp.edu/FileUploads/jason%20hill.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7...sonhill6pr.jpg
Anybody here want to do this? Preferably one who has some sig-making experience...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
MIZZOU

foosballisthedevil, any progress on the mcfadden/felix jones sig?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Man_Law_99

can i get an aaron kampman sig...............ill give credit
Old 01-31-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

if anyone could make an Kenny Iwebema sig I would be eternally grateful...thanks
Old 01-31-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I love AZ9er's sig, but here's the thing guys. It has Paul Bostaph in it. he's not in Slayer anymore. Can someone make me a sig without Bostaph in it.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
I love AZ9er's sig, but here's the thing guys. It has Paul Bostaph in it. he's not in Slayer anymore. Can someone make me a sig without Bostaph in it.
I'll fix it. I just haven't had time lately. I'm just gonna overwrite the old one with the new one.. so one day you'll just log on and see a nice surprise. :P
Old 02-01-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
I'll fix it. I just haven't had time lately. I'm just gonna overwrite the old one with the new one.. so one day you'll just log on and see a nice surprise. :P
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 02-01-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
hey doingthisinsteadofwork, i think if you requested a different topic matter, someone would do it
but Lane Kiffin is the savior.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
Quote:
hey doingthisinsteadofwork, i think if you requested a different topic matter, someone would do it
theres ppl on the team older than him, its going to be hard to gain respect
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
I'll do it. Gotta get some time first. I'm queuing it up behind bigrick's k?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Yo.. does this pic have all the right band members?

Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll do it. Gotta get some time first. I'm queuing it up behind bigrick's k?
thanx. :D
Old 02-01-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Great...maybe mine next??
Old 02-01-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone hook me up with a Virginia Tech Xavier Adibi Sig.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Michael Jordan sig that says Winner? Doesn't have to be flashy, and wouldn't mind if you add that mystique element to the sig.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's vatech, he owes me a sig.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When somebody gets a chance can they make me a Terrible Terry Tate sig? The office linebacker from those SB ads. Hilariousnessicity.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZZOU
foosballisthedevil, any progress on the mcfadden/felix jones sig?
sorries, check dis out-

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/dmaccopy.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-03-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ill do it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Nate Clements sig????? I'll be your best buddy.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can some1 make me a raiders sig with calvin johnson and adrian peterson in it sayn who is going at number 1? and if u could fit jamarcus russell in the pic too can u put him in too. if u cant just put cj and ap

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
ill do it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering if someone could do a Cris Carter Sig for me saying Canton Bound '08

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...bxQyJWE_ph.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...y9889/2092.jpg

Either of those.

I'd be very thankful if any one will do this sig for me :)

Thanks for your time.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill do it
Sick as always man, thanks!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain
Could anyone hook me up with a Virginia Tech Xavier Adibi Sig.