Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink

Could I please get a DJ White or Roderick Wilmont sig? I have pix if needed.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty
I was wondering if someone could do a Cris Carter Sig for me saying Canton Bound '08

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...bxQyJWE_ph.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...y9889/2092.jpg

Either of those.

I'd be very thankful if any one will do this sig for me :)

Thanks for your time.
yuppers
Old 02-04-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone make me a Chris Simms sig.

FERSERIAL
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
can some1 make me a raiders sig with calvin johnson and adrian peterson in it sayn who is going at number 1? and if u could fit jamarcus russell in the pic too can u put him in too. if u cant just put cj and ap

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an avatar that I have saved and I wanna use but I don't know where/how I get the URL to type in. Anyone can help me out?
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone put these pics together with orange border or whatever and put "PalmerToCJ" in the middle or something of that sort? You all are the creative ones

Thanks.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen
Can someone make me a Mason Crosby signature? Would love to have a "Mason Crosby to the Saints" theme on it.

Pictures:
http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/arc...os/kickoff.jpg
http://www.lougrozaaward.com/images/...n%20action.jpg
http://cfmx.dailycamera.com/buffzone...asoncrosby.jpg

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink

Never mind my last request, I'm in need of a Colts' Super Bowl sig. Do it however you want.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
I have an avatar that I have saved and I wanna use but I don't know where/how I get the URL to type in. Anyone can help me out?
Right click on the pic then go to properties, the URL should be there
Old 02-05-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
I did and there was no URL. Any other way of getting it up there?
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could someone make me a j.stewart sig with the pick above? maybe deleting the guys in the backround, and makeing the colors green and white. like a jets theme. (preferebly brightness, unlike my current turner sig)
have it say something like stewart rb oregon.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
I did and there was no URL. Any other way of getting it up there?
host it to imageshack.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink

i got a small request. Can any1 make my avy a little smaller?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../bartscott.jpg
Old 02-05-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
nascar blowsss
Hey man i was wondering if u could hook me up with a marc tyler sig. using one of these pics?something to do with "next great USC back" or something of that sort? i really like your work so it would be greatly appreciated and ill give credit. Please???

Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

My sig doesn't work!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6347/bartscottcs1.jpg
put that straight into avatar thingy

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well vatech owes me one, but he's never here anymore. Anyone else want to take it?
Old 02-06-2007, 06:36 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6347/bartscottcs1.jpg
put that straight into avatar thingy
thanks yo
Old 02-06-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a sweet Pistons Rasheed Wallace one, then maybe someone could tell me how to use it?
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do you guys actually make sigs out of scracth or do you pick ones from your stash or whatever.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a request.

I would like a Justin Rascati, QB from James Madison, sig. I did find a picture I could use but it's part of a wallpaper amongst a couple other pictures.

For text, you could put like "Waiting in the Wings" or something along the lines of that.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Alright, I have a request for anyone up for it, whenever they have te time.

2 sigs, one of Greg Oden, one of Kevin Durant.

Both of them with somewhere in there saying their names and future NBA all-star.

Again, I would really appreciate it and I would love you, a lot. I would send you a box of chocolates and some roses through the mail to your house. Take your time, and I would really, really, appreciate it.

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DOES THIS!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any consistent poster a fan of Adam Scott?

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Any consistent poster a fan of Adam Scott?
My favorite golfer :D

I don't post much though...