Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
could someone make me one of these in a sidney rice
darnik44 is the only one who makes those so pm him...

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

can anyone here do animated sigs?

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
darnik44 is the only one who makes those so pm him...
i also make these.
i have had mine forever, so i will make it look like anything you want

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
can anyone here do animated sigs?
as you can see my sig is animated, so i can make one for you!

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 02-23-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU

here you go.
i hope this is what you wanted

Old 02-23-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Could I please get a sig with Favre on the left and Romo on the right using these pics:

I'd like it to say something cool. I'm not really sure what, but something, you know...
I'll give this a try. I'll use different pictures though so that they're facing opposite directions.
OK thanks.

If you want it, take it.
Thanks, that's really good.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

take it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

here radier fans

Old 02-24-2007, 06:52 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation

take it
omg dude your new sig is so amazing!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:10 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Do I need to PM someone for a sig? Or do people still take requests here? If so, I'd like a Chris Paul sig.

Any pic will do, as long as he's NOT wearing anything with Oklahoma City on it. I can provide pics if needed.

Thanks.
I'll give this a go.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a sig of this pic

and it say j peezy on it
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get one of the Elite sig makers to make me a Caron Butler sig. I want a really good sig so if you choose to make it, make it good.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Can someone make me a sig that say Ben Patrick, The next Gates
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat
Can someone make me a sig that say Ben Patrick, The next Gates
I dunno, his potential earnings really aren't that high.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
djmakaveli

can someone hook me up with a marshawn lynch/denver bronco sig n tell me how i put it on my thing....would relly appreciate it
Old 02-25-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

can anyone make me a eva longoria sig?

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
I dunno, his potential earnings really aren't that high.
i know thats probably true, but in my mind, i think he can make a difference in this league, besides its just a sig, doesnt mean everything
Old 02-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
MotoRacr

yo can somebody make me a troy smith sig?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
i know thats probably true, but in my mind, i think he can make a difference in this league, besides its just a sig, doesnt mean everything
Damn, I was making a joke, as you used the phrase "The next Gates"....Bill Gates...

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Damn, I was making a joke, as you used the phrase "The next Gates"....Bill Gates...
i was wondering what the whole earnings thing ment lol. man im stupid some times
Old 02-26-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd like an animated gif with one side of Marques Colston and the other side with Roman Harper.

You know, get a little offense/defense thing going.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't suppose anyone could put together a sig of Shawn Crable of Michigan, or possibly Jamar Adams of Michigan? I'd really appreciate it. Preferrably Crable, but either way would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

can anyone make a Nelson or Landry Sig for the packers for me?
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Can I get one of the Elite sig makers to make me a Caron Butler sig. I want a really good sig so if you choose to make it, make it good.
I got yours
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anybody up for making me a Chris Paul sig? Anybody?
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote