Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
I'd like an animated gif with one side of Marques Colston and the other side with Roman Harper.

You know, get a little offense/defense thing going.
Anybody???
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Can i get one of these in Sidney Rice

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey guys, i thought i'd try my hand at making sigs. here's my first offering and I'd love some feedback on what needs to improve and what i did well. thanks.

ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:11 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me a Laurent Robinson sig. And if i could find a good picture of him i would but I'm struggling to do so.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
mikesmdone

Hey can someone make me a sig of Colorado St. Running back Kyle Bell?

Here's a pic of him:

Not sure if anyone can find any better, thanks!

or if it is easier.. how about of Chase Utley, Phillies 2nd baseman?

Last edited by mikesmdone : 03-01-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Landry sig with St. Louis Rams below it in like a tab thing (Kind of like some 'Skins fan here with Adams.! THanks

Old 03-01-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are a couple more I've done. Any feedback would be appreciated. And of course anyone can use them if they like.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
mikesmdone

I like the Devine one better because wit his white on he stands out in the pic, Rivers seems to blend into the background a little more but still both very good.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
Anybody up for making me a Chris Paul sig? Anybody?
If you use it, just give credit. Thanks.

Last edited by ncst8fan83 : 03-01-2007 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Xavier Lee sig?

http://www.floridamilk.com/images/XavierLee.JPG
Old 03-01-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

can someone make me a Ben Patrick sig with this picture and have it say "Ben Patrick is Gangsta Gangsta"
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey all,

My last sig got erased by photobucket, so I'm in the market for a GW Basketball Sig.

I like this image for a background:

http://gwhatchet.dreamhost.com/pgall...crowdhands.jpg

I need a picture of Coach Hobbs:

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...2611-2005Mar13

Slogan: "Colonial Army Captain" + my user name.

Thanks much in advance!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im requesting a modification of my sig. My sig has LT, Carson, Van Pelt, and Kelley.

I want it to be pictures of LT, Carson, Carl Banks, and Gary Reasons. Keep the pictures of LT and Harry Carson, and keep it the same exact look and size, I just want to replace the pictures of Van Pelt and Kelley with Banks and Reasons.

Also, if possible, rearrange the pictures so it is in this order from left to right:

LT, Gary Reasons, Harry Carson, Carl Banks, all in their blue uniforms.

If anyone could do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me like a motion sig thing? If you can pm me
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

ThEvIcTR hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me a detroit lions sig with this picture of Colt Brennan in it.

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/37/370460.jpg

Then put on it "atleast it isnt Joey."

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w
ThEvIcTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could someone make me a San Francisco 49er sig that has Gore, Davis, Manny Lawson. Alex Smith, and Nate Clements

saying " Return to Glory"

Thanks
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/408/fightpq5fq1.jpg

All I need is someone to resize this to 450 x 125

plz and thk u...
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JaMario Thomas, RB, #20, North Texas sig please

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/18/180010.jpg
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/34/348662.gif
http://www.unt.edu/identity/images/football.jpg

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/408/fightpq5fq1.jpg

All I need is someone to resize this to 450 x 125

plz and thk u...

i could only get it to 450 x 150...

http://i1.tinypic.com/2z6a7th.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
Old 03-03-2007, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone would be kind enough to make me a Saints signature, I'd be very appreciative... because it seems like someone took mine. :(

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could someone please make me a Kevin Durant sig. Somewhere in it saying "Future NBA Superstar". I would really appreciate it. Here's a couple of pics I found if it would help:

http://sports.bodogbeat.com/wp-conte...texas-beat.jpg

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/C..._12p.widec.jpg
Old 03-03-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
i could only get it to 450 x 150...

http://i1.tinypic.com/2z6a7th.jpg
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
If someone would be kind enough to make me a Saints signature, I'd be very appreciative... because it seems like someone took mine. :(
heres one i made a while back

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a Tony Gonzalez Sig saying
THE DEFINITON OF...
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone make me a sig of james laurinaitas, if so i would be very greatfull
Ps. how do i put a pic in my sig?