Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Can someone make me a Xavier Lee sig?

http://www.floridamilk.com/images/XavierLee.JPG
Anyone?????
Old 03-03-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful View Post
Could someone make me a San Francisco 49er sig that has Gore, Davis, Manny Lawson. Alex Smith, and Nate Clements

saying " Return to Glory"

Thanks
Any takers?
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make a sig that has Keith Brooking, Jordan Beck and Michael Boley(all on the Falcons) on it that says "Dangerous B's"

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
heres one i made a while back
jkpigskin, thanks! You're the man!

*bows down in respect*

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Can I request two?

"I expect nothing less than a National Championship."

and one of this guy.
Anthony Scirrotto

and if you can fit the quote "I expect nothing less than a National Championship." That would be super awesome
Old 03-04-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You probably have to get ur post count up before, but u could look in the SIG DuMp. Its on page 3-5 i think. in the off topic section.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
You probably have to get ur post count up before, but u could look in the SIG DuMp. Its on page 3-5 i think. in the off topic section.
Really? Crap. I want to get these links out of my sig:D
Old 03-04-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:
Anyone?????
I will do it.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any takers?
thats way too many players in one sig... its possible but wont look good... ill gladly make a 1 player sig for you

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

Quote:
thats way too many players in one sig... its possible but wont look good... ill gladly make a 1 player sig for you
thought ur photoshop died?

Old 03-04-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Damn I guess you were right Ravenfanatic.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i have over 100 posts now can i get a sig?

a pictur of vose valentin and have it say "fear the stache" on it

-or-

a regular john talley sig

Old 03-04-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
hey guys, i thought i'd try my hand at making sigs. here's my first offering and I'd love some feedback on what needs to improve and what i did well. thanks.

hey, i really like your work. if you have the time and you want to make a jonathen stewart sig that would be awesome. similar to mine now but more.. something lol i dont know.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

Quote:
I agree. Would a 2 player sig be ok.If so...

could some one make me a SF sig that has Frank Gore and Manny Lawson

saying" Greatness on both sides"

Thank you
Old 03-04-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you got to have over 100 post to request a sig thats pretty lame

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
you got to have over 100 post to request a sig thats pretty lame
Yeah I kind of agree but if it keeps people around then ehh I can tough it out.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
hey, i really like your work. if you have the time and you want to make a jonathen stewart sig that would be awesome. similar to mine now but more.. something lol i dont know.

Hope you like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesnt matter to me though i just use my own :o

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0805661/S...on athan%20(I)

http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0805661/S...on athan%20(I)

If someone could make me a Tommy Donnelly sig (from the TV show, the Black Donnellys) I'd love you forever.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

Quote:
I agree. Would a 2 player sig be ok.If so...

could some one make me a SF sig that has Frank Gore and Manny Lawson

saying" Greatness on both sides"

Thank you
never mind it is getting taken care off
Old 03-04-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone?????

it's a bit simple, but you can use it if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

i already made him one.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

I have a small request.
Can any1 put the name RaVeNfAnAtIc on the top right corner of my terrel suggs sig. thanks in advance. :)

Old 03-05-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
I have a small request.
Can any1 put the name RaVeNfAnAtIc on the top right corner of my terrel suggs sig. thanks in advance. :)
You do realize you spelled Fanatic wrong in your name right?
Old 03-05-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

hey eagles own the nfc east can ya make me a sig of justin verlander?

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote