Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
anyone want a sig?
me! Can You make me a Bart Scott sig with the words Hot Sauce on it or you could make a Chris McAlister Sig with the words Left Side Lockdown on it. Either would be appreciated and I will give credit and rep points. If you needs pics just PM me. Thanks in Advance.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
me! Can You make me a Bart Scott sig with the words Hot Sauce on it or you could make a Chris McAlister Sig with the words Left Side Lockdown on it. Either would be appreciated and I will give credit and rep points. If you needs pics just PM me. Thanks in Advance.
Or you can make me one. We go way back. Cmon man. Can I have a David Lee one? Thanks.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll make both if I have time McAllister first than Lee

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the guy who wanted the niners sig

i don't believe that any of them are being used but i could be wrong
Old 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone make me a Steven jackson sig please

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/football/...son_steven.jpg
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...fl/jackson.jpg
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-...6090400832.jpg

armadillo:
http://fusionanomaly.net/armadillo.jpg
http://www.nickmackman.com/gallery/armadillo2.jpg
http://ufinsect.ifas.ufl.edu/Armadillo02.jpg

Steve Jackson sig that says
"The Armadillo"

PLEASEEE
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill make you a steve jackson sig,,, not sure if ill incorporate the armadillo

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here you go

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone do a sig with Newman and Ware from the Cowboys?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be much appreciated if somebody could make me an Oregon basketball sig. "Bracket Breakers" Here's some pics-

Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Old 03-12-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody? A Shawn Crable of Michigan sig? Pretty please with beer and rep points on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Anybody? A Shawn Crable of Michigan sig? Pretty please with beer and rep points on top?
ill take this one

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks jk.

Quote:

Old 03-12-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
thanks jk.
JK is one of the best sig makers on the forum. And I'm not even tryna gass him up.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

thanks for the props

heres your sig ironman!

Go Ravens!

Last edited by jkpigskin : 03-12-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Can someone do a sig with Newman and Ware from the Cowboys?
ill do a one player sig if you want one

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

duckseason, i will try yours out

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does he really need a new sig, I mean look at that work of art of a Stewart sig.....Why change it?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
duckseason, i will try yours out
Thank you. Just do whatever you think would look good. The pics/quote were just suggestions. See if you can out-do the one Vince made for me.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Thank you. Just do whatever you think would look good. The pics/quote were just suggestions. See if you can out-do the one Vince made for me.
vince is a great designer... ill try

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Does he really need a new sig, I mean look at that work of art of a Stewart sig.....Why change it?
Nah, I love my sig. But I want something to sport during our championship run, and for next season.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
thanks for the props

heres your sig ironman!

Thanks jk! I love it!

Quote:

Old 03-12-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

heres your sig duckseason!

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
heres your sig duckseason!

Hell yeah jk! It's perfect. Much thanks.