Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
any one mind making me one of Osi Umenyiora? or Brandon Jacobs? much appreciated if any 1 can
here ya go. credit and rep is all I ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles

Last edited by ncst8fan83 : 03-12-2007 at 10:52 PM.
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
holy crap i just noticed jkpigskins name wasnt jppigskin. haha sorry jk
just playin, just kiddin, wats the difference!
;)

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JK are you in grafx arts outside the forums(profession)? Or is it just a hobby?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
hey thanks alot man i really appreciate it, you dont have to make it today, u can do it tomorrow if you want
done!

enjoy!

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
JK are you in grafx arts outside the forums(profession)? Or is it just a hobby?
its just a hobby

i post at a gfx website (mrgd.net)

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
any one mind making me one of Osi Umenyiora? or Brandon Jacobs? much appreciated if any 1 can
I got a brandon jacobs one that I've made you can use if you want, if you dont it won't hurt my feelings :P just give me credit.

Last edited by bantx : 03-12-2007 at 11:52 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could I get a sig of Kevin Durant. I have no prefernce of the pick. Thanks in advance!
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hey man thanks a lot for that sig its awesome

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

how do i make it regular size havin trouble gettin it bigger

Old 03-13-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hehe, its a mini sig

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm......10

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey jkpigskin, if you ever find time to make a sig for me i would greatly appreciate it. i would like a clarence moore sig. you can throw in what ever you like, like 6'6" or some thing.

if you find time to do this ill give you tons of rep and ill credit your genious

here are some pics: (they are hard to find)

(damn you clarence)

niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
could I get a sig of Kevin Durant. I have no prefernce of the pick. Thanks in advance!
I hate romo but durant is a beast so your wish is granted

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1452/kd35up2.jpg

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:16 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Anybody that I am supposed to be making a sig for, I'd suggest getting one from someone else because my computer and PS are having problems yet again.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:

use this url

first click the url then copy it from the web bar
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...scrosbysig.jpg

Go Ravens!

Last edited by jkpigskin : 03-13-2007 at 08:04 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
hey jkpigskin, if you ever find time to make a sig for me i would greatly appreciate it. i would like a clarence moore sig. you can throw in what ever you like, like 6'6" or some thing.

if you find time to do this ill give you tons of rep and ill credit your genious
If you knew how the rep system works, you would definitely know that in no way will you be giving out "tons" of rep.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just how I roll.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post

here are some pics: (they are hard to find)

(damn you clarence)

here you go

Go Ravens!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
here you go
thanks man. that is so awesome
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Quote:
You're using the dynamic link.

Put this link in your sig instead.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2...osbysigft8.jpg
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i made this real quick so if you want to wear it go ahead

thanks alot bro!
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

yea when i did that all i get is this

Old 03-13-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea when i did that all i get is this
put [img] [/img] around it
Old 03-13-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

thank you all very much i feel very very very dumb, thank you all for being patient with me

Last edited by mcdlaxbonz13 : 03-13-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:00 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love it if someone could make me a Brian Robison sig. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering if anyone would like to attempt a sig for me which has a Buccaneers/Australian theme to it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote