Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i just made my first sigs using a program calling picasa

what you think?

Last edited by gbpackers0065 : 03-19-2007 at 03:32 PM.
gbpackers0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post

If you use it make sure you give me credit and rep.
if he doesnt use this i will
Old 03-19-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
if he doesnt use this i will
I'll stick with my current one. Honestly I didn't even see that PM had posted that sig until I saw this post (the one I'm quoting).

Great work PACKmanN. +rep
Old 03-19-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post

i just made my first sigs using a program calling picasa

what you think?
gimp is a better free program and there are tutorials out there to help you get started. do a google search for it and you'll be golden!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
gimp is a better free program and there are tutorials out there to help you get started. do a google search for it and you'll be golden!!
Thanks I've been looking for one!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i like picasa thanks tho
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070313/4...gSomCj.Eil24cA

Kevin and Lon Kruger UNLV sig.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, i just ******* made you a sig like two days ago.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Hey can someone make me a Juice Williams sig with these pictures

and have it saying Home Grown Talent, make it 400x125 if you can. Also i have the full verson of PS cs2, but since im retarted im not sure how to completly use it. is there a site, not RoverGFX that has a large tutorial about how to use PS as a WHOLE?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
dude, i just ******* made you a sig like two days ago.
I'm asking if anyone wants to make this sig, not just you.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would make you people sigs but i have like 5 negative reps and i have made like 20 sigs

so tadow

:P
Old 03-20-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i would make you people sigs but i have like 5 negative reps and i have made like 20 sigs

so tadow

:P
Can u make me A Bernard Jackson Sig?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have no clue who that is

and GBS ill make you one only because juice is the ****
Old 03-20-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bernard Jackson, QB, Colorado

http://images.fannation.com/images/a...3846681-p2.jpg
http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0927/108475_225X300.jpg
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/...ton1001fla.jpg

Old 03-20-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:

and GBS ill make you one only because juice is the ****
Juice is the ****, plus its good for you
Old 03-20-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Just for your info, our old QB, who just transfered to Colo, is going to be your QB, so ask for a Nick Nelson sig.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Just for your info, our old QB, who just transfered to Colo, is going to be your QB, so ask for a Nick Nelson sig.

Where did Nick Nelson come from Illinois?

Old 03-20-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Where did Nick Nelson come from Illinois?
Nah Saddleback, for Mission Viejo, Cali.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Nah Saddleback, for Mission Viejo, Cali.

To bad he didnt come form El Co thats the best JC in California

Old 03-20-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
To bad he didnt come form El Co thats the best JC in California
you know, **** el co. ******* ******** i hate that school, we lost to them thanks to our stupid ass coaches who should've just spiked the ball insted of going to try and get a first down. We ended up being ranked #3 in the nation, but we beat them once and we "should've" beat them again. I will always hate el co. Anyways Nelson is a very good QB who has great feet, and runs a 4.6 for a white guy and also has great accurecy. His arm is just so so, he can throw it pretty good 50 yards, but hes solid from 30yrds in. He will be good if he gets his mind into that playbook.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

alright if u wont do the Bernard Jackson Sig anyone can u make me a Bobby Purify Sig? and Make it Say "A Boulder Ledgend"

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/co...-02-purify.jpg
http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/edi...ery/pg7_bg.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/168000...olorado300.jpg
http://www.replayphotos.com/uimages/...01_BENKO_t.jpg

Last edited by KCJ58 : 03-20-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Juice is the ****, plus its good for you
sry i didnt read that 400x125 part but i made this real quick and now im going out if you want one that size just leave me a pm

any other requests just pm to me ill get em tomorrow

and i expect rep points, i don't know what they do but i wanna look pretty
Old 03-20-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about a Brian Robison sig? Be creative and do whatever you want, whoever makes it.Thanks.
This was the best pic I could find.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
I'm asking if anyone wants to make this sig, not just you.
and i'm saying that i hope no one makes you a sig ever again if that's how you're going to be. it's not like we **** these things out. i posted that sig at 10:30pm on SUNDAY NIGHT. You've had it one whole day and now you're asking for another one? are you kidding me?

edgrenade, i'll get that robison sig if you can wait a couple days. i'm a bit busy at work and i've got one other sig to do in front of yours. if you can find someone else to do it, great. if not, i'll try to get you one by thursday. as long as you don't ask for a new one on saturday.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 03-20-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noone make MP123 a sig. You don't do that.