Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Sorry to keep harping guys but I'm still wondering if I can get an Eric Wright sig with the words "What happens in Vegas..."
You have any good pictures of him?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
You have any good pictures of him?
Its ok I made my own sig
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can I get one of David Ortiz please? Dont care if you use a different pic

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 04-10-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
hey. idbe awesome if someone could make me a jimmy page sig. something like "tribute to the greatest" on there or something. i dont really care. as long as its jimmy it will pwn.

+rep and credit please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post

+rep and credit please.
that's a sweet sig

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

+rep and credit please.
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
can I get one of David Ortiz please? Dont care if you use a different pic
+rep and credit please

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-11-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
id be willing to make a sig for someone, who has over 1000 posts
can you make me one? My old account was deleted in the transfer to the new forums. (it use to be MA40)

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwOne View Post
can you make me one? My old account was deleted in the transfer to the new forums. (it use to be MA40)
Darko? You're a really good sigmaker, why are you requesting one?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

hey just seeing if someone would be willing to make me a Matt LaPorta Sig. baseball player at the university of Florida,

i think this pic would be sweet, but if you wanna use somethin else thats cool too. ill give rep and credit

Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never asked for a sig but, thought hey why not...

If possible can someone make me one with my boy Chuck James?

If so... thanks.

No hurry... I wouldnt start using it until the Magic lose in the playoffs and I switch to full on baseball mode.

Thanks again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
+rep and credit please

What is the big fascination with rep?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
What is the big fascination with rep?
when you start spending 2+ hours making a sig for someone, credit and a good reputation of doing it is pretty good to be the only thing we ask for. If you don't want to, fine. Hence the "please" at the end.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-12-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when you start spending 2+ hours making a sig for someone, credit and a good reputation of doing it is pretty good to be the only thing we ask for. If you don't want to, fine. Hence the "please" at the end.
Just make sigs for guys who have big reps, that way your rep increases at a faster rate.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

yeah, but i don't wanna forget the little guys!! that's really the reason i started making sigs. because no one would make me one b/c of my post count. it's kinda fun too. sometimes you make something great, other times it looks like ****. it's all good though. but still, all i ask for is a good reputation for doing it and credit so other people can pm me and ask for one.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone merge these 6 pictures for me into one sig picture?

Strahan = Beast
Pierce = Apocalypse
Osi = Venom

I was wonderin if someone can merge those pictures side by side as a sig?

NOTE: Next 2 images on next post (4 pic limit rule)

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 04-12-2007 at 01:31 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 04-12-2007 at 01:30 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

it would be hot if you can make each picture fade into eachother, like Strahan is morphing into Beast etc. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do that.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

i'd be willing to bet that you won't get that sig.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I just want their pictures next to eachother. I don't know how to merge 2 photos because my sig making skills are very amatuerish. Id do it myself if I knew how to.

Like this image

You see how they just took 4 images and merged them into one? Thats all I want.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll do it for you BBD....This time I won't fail.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
i meant the one where it fades from the player to the character.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-12-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
can u do mine too? I sent u a pm asking and u didn't reply.
________
OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 08:48 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quick Question..How to do you do text going down someone arm(Or body)??

Free Spek(+rep) for who ever helps first!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
hey just seeing if someone would be willing to make me a Matt LaPorta Sig. baseball player at the university of Florida,

i think this pic would be sweet, but if you wanna use somethin else thats cool too. ill give rep and credit

please? ill hook ya up
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote