Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
can i put any pic in my sig or does it have to be a certain size or somn
Quote:
6) Do not allow your avatar to exceed 100x100 pixels and sigs to exceed 500x125 pixels.
It's one of the rules

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can I please get a Sig of Rafael Furcal Hitting the ball on the left side and of him Fielding the ball on the right and in big bold letters saying "The Best Shortstop In Baseball"

Thanks in Advance!

I will give you a rep and give you props. Cmon PLEASE I've been here for about a month and a half. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dodgers!
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfkrush View Post
Render is really small, other then that good job
Yeah, it is a bit small, here is a bigger one
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
can someone merge these 6 pictures for me into one sig picture?

Strahan = Beast
Pierce = Apocalypse
Osi = Venom

I was wonderin if someone can merge those pictures side by side as a sig?

NOTE: Next 2 images on next post (4 pic limit rule)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
it would be hot if you can make each picture fade into eachother, like Strahan is morphing into Beast etc. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do that.
here is something that might be close to what you want, i wanted to do an abstract background for you but mine do not turn out as good as i want so i hope one of these works for you!

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 04-15-2007 at 02:58 AM.
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's not too much trouble, can someone make me an Xavier Lee sig. Use this pic http://www.floridamilk.com/images/XavierLee.JPG and under it put the caption "The X factor." Instead of a regular X, could you make it a, well, sweet looking X. If it's too much trouble I understand. Thanks.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:33 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
can someone make me a Melky Cabrera sig that says got melk? if someone does use this pic
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/t...t1_cabrera.jpg
p.s. I won't use it right away but I will use it.
yo Mockalicious can u make this one since your sigs pwn.
________
Avandia Settlements

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:51 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Can I please get a Sig of Rafael Furcal Hitting the ball on the left side and of him Fielding the ball on the right and in big bold letters saying "The Best Shortstop In Baseball"

Thanks in Advance!

I will give you a rep and give you props. Cmon PLEASE I've been here for about a month and a half. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dodgers!
i would if he was the best SS in baseball but this man actually is.......
Old 04-15-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
yo Mockalicious can u make this one since your sigs pwn.
Sure it'll be ready soon
Old 04-15-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89307140@N00/138007396/

Can somebody please make me a Carlos Zambrano sig?
I will give + rep.

Kind of off topic, but Michael Oher looks like he has short arms.
here you go,
Old 04-15-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
Sure it'll be ready soon
thanks alot man(+ rep coming your way).
________
STRAPON

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
here is something that might be close to what you want, i wanted to do an abstract background for you but mine do not turn out as good as i want so i hope one of these works for you!

Oh wow thanks alot bro. Im gonna use the first one. The 2nd one isn't working for some reason. Props! + repped.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
i would if he was the best SS in baseball but this man actually is.......
Yea Jose Reyes is good, but I would still take Rafael Furcal.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Yea Jose Reyes is good, but I would still take Rafael Furcal.
why??????????
Old 04-15-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
thanks alot man(+ rep coming your way).
hope you like it,
Old 04-15-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
why??????????
Well Rafael Furcal you know what your getting from him. 100+ Runs 15 HRs 290 Avg. 30 SBs and never missing the Playoffs. Jose Reyes will probably be the best in a couple of years, but right now it's Raffy. Jose you still don't know with last year could have been a fluke. (dobut it)
Old 04-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
hope you like it,
thanks alot man :D
________
ZOLOFT SETTLEMENT INFORMATION

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

can anyone make me sig with bdarrent williams, eddie robinson, cory lidle and a va tech logo and have it say "You Will Be Missed"
Old 04-16-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On page 88 I asked someone to make me a sig of Al Harris and Charles Woodson can anyone please do it? There are lots of things I dont like about this one I wish there jersey colors were right Charles woodson facemask is a differnt color and in the back he is in his Raiders uniform. Overall it is kinda blah I want something better.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
hope you like it,
thanks but can someone add this to the top of the sig

________
Hotbrunette

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me an Alex Gordon (3rd baseman for the Royals) sig saying "The Future is Now"
http://www.baseballamerica.com/image...rdon450300.jpg
(It doesn't have to be with this picture)
I will give credit

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feel free to use this one BigJohn, just whipped it up quickly and Im only new at this so its not great or anything but I quite like it anyway ;)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Can anyone make me an Alex Gordon (3rd baseman for the Royals) sig saying "The Future is Now"
http://www.baseballamerica.com/image...rdon450300.jpg
(It doesn't have to be with this picture)
I will give credit

i will by tonite
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who wants teh siggage by vatechio.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Feel free to use this one BigJohn, just whipped it up quickly and Im only new at this so its not great or anything but I quite like it anyway ;)

Wow. That's sweet man. Thanks a lot. +Rep.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, I've waited until I was a veteran to ask for a sig so I can give out +rep everytime I see whoever makes it for me, so thanks in advance.

I don't know if you want me to get the pics or what, but here's what I want...

Leigh Bodden and Sean Jones of the Browns on opposite sides of the sig, and somewhere on it the 2 words "Suffocating Secondary." That's about all other than using brown and orange, but go wild with it, be creative, do whatever you want, I don't care, but I will give tons of rep.

Thanks in advance.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote