Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 02-28-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Forum Mock FA + Draft (ATL OTC)

I am thinking of doing a mock FA and draft I will take charge of it and would like to see if there is any interest. This is a little experimental but I'm sure I could pull it off.

If there are any questions PM, IM, or post them.

FYI this would be how FA would work.

- Time limit 1 week.

- I will take many factors into account and will really take it on a player by player basis. Things I take into account include but are not exclusive to. Money, Age, Players SB, Teams Chances for a SB, Ability for player to start and the list goes on.

- For the more desirable FAs they will likely be signed after 3 days unless I have a bidding war.

- Everyone will be held to cap numbers at the time of this post.

To find player cap number as a basic idea you can go here

http://content.usatoday.com/sports/f...s/default.aspx

to find specific numbers you go here

http://www.nflpa.org/Resources/ActivePlayerSearch.aspx

Draft and trades

- All trades are accepted given that the cap works out.

- I will be using the NFLPA site to get cap hit numbers.

- Draft Picks must be signed

+For the 1st overall pick you need 3.6 Mil in cap space.

+You subtract 7% for each subsequent pick till you hit the league minimum which I think is 150k.

- Like I said I will not be in control any teams so your draft boards will be safe with me.

- I WILL SKIP PICKS

- I haven't thought of a clock system yet but I have a week+ to think of one if there is enough interest.

To sign up post the team you want. As soon as we start I will give each team the official cap numbers

Teams are below there will be a name by teams once they are taken.

1. Miami Dolphins - princefielder28
2. St. Louis Rams - KCJ58
3. Atlanta Falcons - princefielder28
4. Oakland Raiders - taken just forgot by whome
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Scott D
6. New York Jets - Fenikz
7. San Francisco 49ers
8. Baltimore Ravens
9. Cincinnati Bengals -Mr. Stiller
10. New Orleans Saints - saintsfan912
11. Buffalo Bills - Fischbowl
12. Denver Broncos- Taken
13. Carolina Panthers Pantersfreak
14. Chicago Bears
15. Detroit Lions - Tactalion
16. Arizona Cardinals - fenikz
17. Minnesota Vikings
18. Houston Texans - Scott D
19. Philadelphia Eagles
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - rockio42
21. Washington Redskins - skinzzfan25
22. Cleveland Browns - Taken
23. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mr Stiller
24. Tennessee Titans - Taken
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Jacksonville Jaguars - Taken
27. San Diego Chargers
28. Dallas Cowboys
29. Indianapolis Colts - Fisch
30. Green Bay Packers - neko4
31. New England Patriots
32. New York Giants - OSUGiants17

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 03-13-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this going to be the forum one?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Is this going to be the forum one?
No this isn't the official forum mock. I'm pretty sure that the forum mock will not include FA. This is something I'm gonna do on the side.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not happening..this will be locked...Ward wanted to run one like this...but doubt he ever got around to it..plus FA has just started...why do it now?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Not happening..this will be locked...Ward wanted to run one like this...but doubt he ever got around to it..plus FA has just started...why do it now?
Well it looks like there is no interest anyway considering it is't an official forum mock. As to why do it now well I just wanted to see how smoothly it would work and to let my fellow forum people to play GM put out some sort of real life scenario.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 08:33 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if this gets off the ground i want Green bay

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Giants

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm so are we gonna start a new one anytime soon? All the FA stuff going on gets me excited

Old 03-02-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will take the Miami Dolphins

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
umm so are we gonna start a new one anytime soon? All the FA stuff going on gets me excited
Sorry it is taking longer than I'd hoped to get this thing off the ground but I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get locked/deleted.. I've started to post a link in other teams boards hopefully that'll get some more people in.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-02-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Sorry it is taking longer than I'd hoped to get this thing off the ground but I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get locked/deleted.. I've started to post a link in other teams boards hopefully that'll get some more people in.
alrite sweet!
Like i said earlier I want Green Bay, but id be willing to switch teams

Old 03-02-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St. Louis Rams

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Saints.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Pittsburgh.

If Not Pittsburgh, I'll take Cincinnati.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
pantherfreak

I'll take Carolina
Old 03-02-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Gimme the Eagles.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Gimme the Eagles.
ask nicely, say the magic word

Old 03-03-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
DragonMekha
Veteran

DragonMekha hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Crap,eagles are taken.Nevermind then since this doesnt seem to be going anywhere.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if this happens ill be the Cardinals and other teams later if we need to fill them
Old 03-03-2008, 09:31 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I do the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ok I'm going to give it another two or three days if anyone wants a second team speak up but I will start FA on Wednesday or Thursday and I will give you your cap and the cap you would need for each of your current draft picks. As for unclaimed teams I will keep FA to players that there are rumours for the team to take. Draft picks will be made by a draft simulator (which one I'm not going to say but I'm going to use one). Even after FA starts if anyone wants to take over a team as long as it isn't already taken it is yours.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-03-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills!!!!!! :)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I'll take the Skins.

I've never done a fantasy draft here before :P
Old 03-04-2008, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cna I have the Bengals Instead?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Cna I have the Bengals Instead?
You can have them both if you want.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: