Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really wanted to Oakland to sign this guy God D*** you Vikings why? why?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have resigned future MVP Jerry Porter.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
At least I know what his faults are.

Oh! And older. Berrian is older, too.

Everything about Troy Williamson is a fault. Theres nothing good about him. Bernard Berrian is a solid WR. Dont be bitter because you now have the worst receivers in the league.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You should have resigned future MVP Jerry Porter.
Yeah good one, now I have to count on Curry's dropped balls.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Everything about Troy Williamson is a fault. Theres nothing good about him. Bernard Berrian is a solid WR. Dont be bitter because you now have the worst receivers in the league.
So Jerry Porter is one of the worst receivers in the league?

Pull your head out of your arse.

Incidentally, Williamson's character is a fault? His speed? His quickness?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are actually Jaguars fans excited about signing Troy Williamson?

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on now, trying to compare Berrian to Williamson?? Thats funny, thats how you know guys are bitter, Williamson is just fast and drops everything thrown his way, Berrian is fast and knows how to go up and get the ball and can actually catch, did anyone watch him down the stretch last year? He was making all kinds of acrobatic catches, one handed, endzone grabs, etc, he showed lots of potential and never had a problem dropping passes the way williamson did, its not even close in trying to compare the two guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Im sorry, we have the worst Wrs. We have Hester and Bradley as our #1 and #2 right now. Yea thats a hell of a lineup

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I wouldn't call myself excited.

I know full well he's a reclamation project in terms of his playing wide-out.

I also know full well that he'll be a solid special-teamer on both sides, as a gunner and as a returner, on day one.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So Jerry Porter is one of the worst receivers in the league?

Pull your head out of your arse.

Incidentally, Williamson's character is a fault? His speed? His quickness?

Dude. Williamson. Is. Bad.

Why dont you just sign Justin Gatlin to a contract? Hes available right? And hes so fast! He doesnt even need to catch the ball if hes fast!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
chug o nomics
Rookie

chug o nomics hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LOL at people stupid enough to think that Williamson is good.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chug o nomics View Post
LOL at people stupid enough to think that Williamson is good.

It's like talking to a brick wall.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't call myself excited.

I know full well he's a reclamation project in terms of his playing wide-out.

I also know full well that he'll be a solid special-teamer on both sides, as a gunner and as a returner, on day one.

He's actually pretty bad at kick returns as well. Troy Williamson has very few redeeming qualities. I think you underestimate how bad he actually is; he literally lost us a handful of games by dropping game winning TD's.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
He's actually pretty bad at kick returns as well. Troy Williamson has very few redeeming qualities. I think you underestimate how bad he actually is; he literally lost us a handful of games by dropping game winning TD's.
w/e, you're more knowledgeable on the topic then I am, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now..

We'll re-open the topic in 4 years.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
w/e, you're more knowledgeable on the topic then I am, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now..

We'll re-open the topic in 4 years.
In 4 years no one will remember Williamson.

I like the trade for the Jags cause it's a no lose situation, but seriously getting your hopes up for Troy Williamson...that's messed up. You should spend your time asking out that cute girl who works at that coffee place down the street instead, you're not as liable to get it thrown in your face. You know which girl.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
In 4 years no one will remember Williamson.

I like the trade for the Jags cause it's a no lose situation, but seriously getting your hopes up for Troy Williamson...that's messed up. You should spend your time asking out that cute girl who works at that coffee place down the street instead, you're not as liable to get it thrown in your face. You know which girl.
Waaay ahead of you, brother. That's why I withdrew in the first place.