Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 03-01-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Recruit Sues Over Pulled Scholly

ok, recruit from nc (moved to boise sr yr) took unofficial visit to uh; met coaches, etc; verballed there

went to schedule an official visit, they dont return his phone call, etc; theres emails from the coaches and they acknowledged they've met him so its different than that kevin hart story

should be pretty interesting story to watch

maybe d-unit knows whats goin on

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...recruit/1.html

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NCAA will probably side with Hawaii and he'll get screwed because it sort of sounds like a who's more trustworthy kind of thing. Hope he can play somewhere else, though. Sucks for him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
NCAA will probably side with Hawaii and he'll get screwed because it sort of sounds like a who's more trustworthy kind of thing. Hope he can play somewhere else, though. Sucks for him.
i dont think it matters who the ncaa sides with

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Without a written scholarship offer there is no case for this kid, and while I feel for him, all recruits know that verbals are non binding, the school or the kid have the option to back out at either time.

When Hawaii told him not to look around his responsed should have been, "I'm not looking to go anywhere, your my number 1 school, but I'm going to see if I get offers from others since there is rumors of a coaching change."

The kid has no backing in this whatsoever in my mind.