Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins VP of football operations Bill Parcells disputes a report that Jason Taylor will not be on the team in 2008.
Yahoo Sports reported late Saturday that Taylor and the 'Fins have mutually "decided to part ways" during the offseason. However, Parcells says he wants Taylor on the team. "This latest report is just another example of journalistic irresponsibility," the Tuna told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah, I mean he's there best player and he can play rushbacker, Parcells would try to trade him if he was a couple years older.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Yeah, I mean he's there best player and he can play rushbacker, Parcells would try to trade him if he was a couple years older.
Couple years older? Why would a team trade anything substantial for him when he's about to retire? As it stands right now, he has a few years left (and could probably get a 2nd round pick in a trade). But, in a few years, it'll be a 4th or 5th... at most.

Parcells knows that it's a rebuilding process. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor was traded.