Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 03-03-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
jaffe28
Rookie

jaffe28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Marcus Thomas Arrested

Broncos DT Thomas arrested for cocaine suspicion

The kid definitely didn't need this and neither do the Broncos. At the same time, based on what the story says I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt until there's more info. Feels sort of like the press has been just waiting for anything to happen with him so they could jump all over it.

Maybe he should look for some new friends after this though.
jaffe28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:11 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh...not surprising but I was hoping he would stay clean. Cause he is a good player.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Marcus. But We used an '08 first day pick on him, as well as an 07. Im also a strong believer in shanahan's no tolerance policy, especially after Darrent's Death. If he is released, so be it, he clearly hasn't been able to change. Even after we showed that we had trust in him. He is not gulity yet however, so I hope that Shanahan gives him benefit of the doubt. Still, its Thomas, he has had troubles in the past, so my guess is that he will be found guilty.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now that i actually took the time to read the story, he actually seems innocent
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:08 PM    (permalink
jaffe28
Rookie

Quite a lot more detail in the article from The Rocky Mountain News.

Bronco faces drug charges

I'm further inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt after reading this one.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
jaffe28
Rookie

Thomas apparently cleared. From The Rocky Mountain News:

Broncos Marcus Thomas cleared in drug possession charges