Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have no problem, I just didn't want to find another topic or make one to say that vBulletin is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay x 18 better than PHPBB.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
FITD

i just want to know what happened to my old username, i cant login anymore

(formerly foosballisthedevil, hence FITD)
Old 03-01-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

min-utes (put it all together) is starred out like a swear. Weird...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can only put one image into my signature.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I can only put one image into my signature.
That is because you are only allowed one.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
That is because you are only allowed one.

THANK GOD FOR THIS
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to the smileys and auto bb codes?
Old 03-01-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

*shakes head*

read the bloody thread. it's not that f'ing hard and it has an answer to nearly every question anyone has asked.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shakes head*

read the bloody thread. it's not that f'ing hard and it has an answer to nearly every question anyone has asked.

but 14 pages :'(

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do you give negative rep ?

the scale ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

if you can only have one then why does some people have 2 or 3 images, i have 2 and is that a problem?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
how do you give negative rep ?

the scale ?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
if you can only have one then why does some people have 2 or 3 images, i have 2 and is that a problem?
It appears that people who had two images before the switch are allowed to keep them. However, if you were to remove one image you probably couldn't put it back in.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
but 14 pages :'(
i'll quote forward my FAQ.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

A Generalization of Common Problems and their Solutions

1 - OMG TEH SIT IZ UGLEE!

a - chill out. NFLDC color coordination is likely NOT a top priority. it isn't really all that different than the old board anyways. stop finding stupid crap to whine about.

2 - OMG ITZ NOT SHEWING TEH RIGHT TIME!

a - Go to User CP > Edit Options and scroll down to Date & Time Options (Thanks steelerfan43)

3 - OMG TEAM DISCUSSINZ ARE WURTHLESS!

a - then don't bloody post in them and they'll go away.

4 - OMG MY AVEE IZNT SHEWING!

a - see #1. it'll get there eventually. chill.

5 - OMG REP IZ SO KEWL!

a - only if users aren't idiots with it. no one will respect your "rep" if it's solely a result of a massive rep-circle jerk. in fact, most people will likely laugh at you derisively for being so pathetically shallow.

6 - OMG SMILEEZ IS GONE!

a - see #1 and #4.

7 - OMG I KENT DUBBLE QWOTE!

a - yes you bloody can. but you shouldn't need to. if you need to keep the full conversation, multi-quote it. if you really feel like you need to lower the board's collective IQ by stringing massive RDT conversations together for no wreason whatsoever, do it manually. life is just not that hard.

8 - OMG I KENT SEY ******S! (equivalent of 60 seconds)

a - true.

9 - OMG I KENT MAKE MY POSTS PREDDY!

a - Go to User CP > Then Edit Options > Then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

Message Editor Interface. Use the enhanced version. Not that you could already use the tags anyway.
(thanks Ward)

10 - OMG WUT IZ REP!??!?!?!?! - new!

a - rep is short for "reputation". there are a number of good definitions here: http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...%3a+reputation
Old 03-02-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooooo, he treated us to a new one, brilliant!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

i'll keep adding them as long as people keep asking stupid *&%%
Old 03-02-2007, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never seen the "Kent" = "Can't" typo before. Very funny though.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx is a man among boys here.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume we are getting smilies back . . . but when?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm.............

Last edited by Eaglez.Fan : 03-02-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Eaglez.Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
READ UP THE #*(%^&((^#(^( PAGE! JESUS CHRIST. YOU PEOPLE ARE DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND.
Whoa dude. This is just like when andy punches the wall in The Office.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
READ UP THE #*(%^&((^#(^( PAGE! JESUS CHRIST. YOU PEOPLE ARE DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND.
But we sure play a mean pin ball.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

This new board is awsome.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just a idea do you think there could be a fourm for other sports such as basketball, baseball, hockey, extrem sports, etc as there own fourms???

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote