Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
It appears that people who had two images before the switch are allowed to keep them. However, if you were to remove one image you probably couldn't put it back in.
Yeah, I exceeded bandwith and I had to remove it, now it's gone forever.... :(

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
just a idea do you think there could be a fourm for other sports such as basketball, baseball, hockey, extrem sports, etc as there own fourms???
To much IMO this is still a football draft forum
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
just a idea do you think there could be a fourm for other sports such as basketball, baseball, hockey, extrem sports, etc as there own fourms???
That would be nice. I'd definatley use a baseball one. Probably bball also but even though I like hockey and soccer I'm not sure if more than one thread/topic is needed.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
That would be nice. I'd definatley use a baseball one. Probably bball also but even though I like hockey and soccer I'm not sure if more than one thread/topic is needed.

We're looking into it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
READ UP THE #*(%^&((^#(^( PAGE! JESUS CHRIST. YOU PEOPLE ARE DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND.
Wow, calm down buddy.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How do you PM people? also, is there any chance i can get my old account back? It was MaddenPlayer52.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want my avatar back. Why are only mod's and up getting this priveledge?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I want my avatar back. Why are only mod's and up getting this priveledge?
You're so sexy when you're demanding.

We get this privledge because we're still playing with the settings. Right now the only way for you guys to have avatars would mean uploading them to Scott's database. Thus, wasting his bandwidth just so you can have a picture of Dave Chappelle/Japanese girls/Fiona Apple/other meaningless icon. But I can see where you would think this is a huge priority.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
You're so sexy when you're demanding.

We get this privledge because we're still playing with the settings. Right now the only way for you guys to have avatars would mean uploading them to Scott's database. Thus, wasting his bandwidth just so you can have a picture of Dave Chappelle/Japanese girls/Fiona Apple/other meaningless icon. But I can see where you would think this is a huge priority.
You're even sexier when explaining

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

you 2 should get a room :D

Old 03-04-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could this be the next NFLDC love? Right after D and Cards? I smell double date!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-04-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who likes the old forum better now? Not me. Can someone tell me how many rep points it takes to be a cocksman, and sex panther, and everything else? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

I like the old 1 only because I had my old account. The new one has a better team disscusion thread but i still like the old one. IS THERE ANY CHANCE I CAN GET MY OLD ACCOUNT BACK?????

Old 03-04-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance we'll get team forum mods? i.e. A Bucs fan controlls the Bucs forum but that's it?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
Any chance we'll get team forum mods? i.e. A Bucs fan controlls the Bucs forum but that's it?
We are in the process of doing that. We already have one "Team Leader."
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking about that, I know the eagles forum is getting kind of messy lately.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who could that POSSIBLY be?!?!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Who could that POSSIBLY be?!?!
It's you! Look at your name . . .
Old 03-04-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

I hope that's a joke JF3
Old 03-04-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3 View Post
It's you! Look at your name . . .
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Represent~

Old 03-04-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
I hope that's a joke JF3
It was it was everybody calm down! I was being sarcastic too PL.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just FYI. The Team Leader thing isn't definite or permanent, just FYI.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-04-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Just FYI. The Team Leader thing isn't definite or permanent, just FYI.
Is that by chance an FYI?

Old 03-04-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

So is every team gonna get a ''team leader''?

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote