Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 04-19-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Grant also had the luxury of having one of the NFL's top passing attacks led by Brett Favre to open up the running lanes for him. Teams weren't game planning to stop Ryan Grant they were focused on stopping Favre. This year with Rodgers at the helm Ryan Grant should become more of the focus point for the opposing defenses we will see how good he really is.

When Grant is averaging 5.6 yards per carry over an entire season against constantly stacked boxes than maybe you can say he is in AD's league until then it's an absolutly absurd statement.
True but late in the season teams stacked the box on AD and his numbers went down. I just feel yall are underating Grant and making it seem like he is a worthless piece of crap.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just said it right there, teams had to stack the box to stop AD. If Grant was getting the kind of attention AD was during the end of the year his numbers would have been horrendous. I think Grant is a pretty good back but he is nowhere near Peterson's level.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
True but late in the season teams stacked the box on AD and his numbers went down. I just feel yall are underating Grant and making it seem like he is a worthless piece of crap.
I don't who is that wasn't my intention to make grant sound like a worthless piece of crap. You are slightly over rating he had a very nice season but he did not accomplish what AD did even with him slowing down late in the season.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year the Packers won 23-16 at Minny and 34-0 at Lambeau. Right now I would say Rodgers is as much of a question mark as Jackson. I will wait to see how the draft plays out to get a better comparison. If you think either team is going to dominant the other team your stupid. They should be great games.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Last year the Packers won 23-16 at Minny and 34-0 at Lambeau. Right now I would say Rodgers is as much of a question mark as Jackson. I will wait to see how the draft plays out to get a better comparison. If you think either team is going to dominant the other team your stupid. They should be great games.
I think we can all agree that the Packer/Viking games will be close.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dominate, not dominant.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well those games were played by Holcomb and Bollinger so Im not surprised at all that we lost those games.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Well those games were played by Holcomb and Bollinger so Im not surprised at all that we lost those games.
Wait, are you saying Jackson would have won those?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wait, are you saying Jackson would have won those?
No, Im saying that our Backups Suck.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you only response to everything I just said is if Rodgers is injured Favre is coming back, which is based on a rumour that in all likelyhood is just Favre missing the game and talking out of his ass?
Actually your post was way too long for me to pay attention to. I mean honestly, you expect me to read THAT MUCH regarding the VIKINGS? WTF?

No offense.. maybe if you guys got a QB that was good, somehow someway, and improved your receiving core and the numerous other holes on your team.. you could be decent!
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers are the odds on favorite, as I stated they were last year. Minnesota has closed the gap but won't win it unless they give up on the Tavaris Jackson turd and get Booty in there. The lions are still spinning their wheels. The Bears have it in full reverse. Man, they totally suck. I grabbed Olsen last year in my fantasy draft in the hopes they would get Brohm, Henne or Flacco but they were asleep at the wheel. Top 5 pick in 2009.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, the bears made it to the SB without a QB, why do u think they gonna be top5 just because their QB sucks?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Packman1957
Veteran

Packman1957 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Here are my thoughts on how the division will play out.

I can't believe the Bears didn't go QB in the draft. Very surprising. I tell ya they aren't going to make it far with who they have right now. Sure they managed to make it deep before with Grossman. But this time around they got two unproven commodities at WR, they no longer have Thomas Jones, there O-line has taken a step down. I like some of the selections by the Bears but the fact that they didn't take a QB leaves me scratching my head. I just can't see them being good this year. Sorry Bear fans.

Bears final record (my projection): 5-11

The Lions draft day featured a lot of reaches. This is another team that is probably going to struggle. They took Cherilus in the first, which is ok. But it was a reach IMO. They still need help in lots of different areas. If there offense wants to take a step up than they to start protecting Kitna, if that doesn't happen look for a dreadful season. Personally I think this team has two many holes to be a contender.

Lions final record (my projection): 5-11

When you look at the Vikings you see a team that looks pretty good on the outside. But are they? With Jared Allen entering the picture the Vikings should have a good D-line and continue improving as a defense. Still some questions at CB. On the offensive side of the ball, I still question the QB Tavarius Jackson. There WR core is ok, I don't think anyone could call it solid though because IMO it isn't. Berrian will help but he isn't a true no. 1. He is a deep threat however who will allow the Vikings to stretch the field. Rice might improve off his rookie campaign as well. But I don't see anything special. I think all of this talk of the Vikings being NFC North Champs will be contingent on how Jackson plays. Frankly, without going into details I just don't see it. It's now or never for Jackson. Than again with Adrian Peterson killing opposing defenses look for the Vikings to give everyone a run for there money. They better hope he can stay healthy throughout the year because he could be there ticket to the playoffs.

Vikings final record (my projection): 9-7

The Packers biggest question mark right now and the determinate in how successful they will be is very dependent on how Aaron Rodgers plays this year. I liked what I saw in the Dallas game last year. But my main concern is his durability, can he stay healthy. Three years without starting a game and he has been injured in all three, that is a cause for concern. Adding Brohm should at least put an insurance policy in place. Still if Rodgers stays healthy and plays how I think he will play I am looking for a lot of success out of the Pack. There offensive is solid, I think the OT's still got a few good years left in them (Tauscher and Clifton). The interior is just average, and I am surprised that they didn't do much on draft day to increase competition at OG where Colledge could be upgraded. I'm loving the WR core this year. Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Koren Robinson, and Ruvell Martin. Sounds pretty good, but can Rodgers get them the ball. That is a question that has to be answered, I personally believe he will. I am a little dissapointed the Packers didn't add a complement to Ryan Grant, maybe they still have faith in Jackson but I don't. Grant should be solid and showed he can carry the load, but I still am not feeling too great about this area. A until that will come through for the Packers I think is the defense. The D-line should be solid, especially if Jolly and Harrell can show progress. Also if they can stay healthy. The LB corps should be fantastic this year, Barnett is entering his prime, AJ Hawk is solid (and may take a step up), Poppinga and Chillar should battle it out. I'm loving the LB corps this year, I expect good things from them. CB's are good. Can Woodson and Harris play at the same level they did last year (minus the Giants game). If so than expect good things. Patrick Lee should upgrade the CB position. The Safeties are a question mark. Collins has been merely average over the past couple of years, and Bigby showed promise in the playoffs. I think Aaron Rodgers will play well, and that is why I am going to be a homer here and say the Packers will win the division.

Packers final record (my projection): 10-6
Old 04-30-2008, 05:26 AM    (permalink
VikeFanatic
Rookie

VikeFanatic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Vikings will present a serious challenge to the Pack this year. Bernard Berrian doesn't have to be Jerry Rice & Tarvaris Jackson doesn't have to be Joe Montana. That's because they only have to connect often enough to keep opposing defenses honest.

Defensively, I think they've improved alot. Jared Allen is certainly teh biggest piece to their improving pass defense but Tyrell Johnson & Madieu Williams are better cover safeties than Dwight Smith was.

Watch for Ray Edwards to put up big numbers this season, too.
VikeFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:46 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to give the Vikings props for making some good draft-time decisions. Their defense suddenly looks rather scary.

Still, that offense is nowhere near as good as Viking fans pretend. Nothing at QB, questionable receiving core and parts of that OLine. Not to mention their one offensive weapon is extremely injury prone and was mediocre at the end of last year.

Luckily the Bears and Lions are both even worse and the NFC lacks depth so they do have a shot as a wild card team.

The Packers are definitely the cream of the crop, however, with the best offense by far (even if Rodgers is only average) and, at worst, arguably the best defense in the division.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You Packers fans are so ******* ridiculous.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Whatever, we think it's ridiculous that we go 13-3, only lose Favre but have 1-2 starting caliber quarterbacks, and still most people think we lose the division.

The Vikings do scare me with Allen now though. They still don't have a QB and it kind of seems like they are in win now mode for some reason, selling their future a bit.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Whatever, we think it's ridiculous that we go 13-3, only lose Favre but have 1-2 starting caliber quarterbacks, and still most people think we lose the division.

The Vikings do scare me with Allen now though. They still don't have a QB and it kind of seems like they are in win now mode for some reason, selling their future a bit.

You ONLY lost a hall of fame QB. They fall off trees these days. You essentially have two rookie QBs neither has started a game in the NFL. I'm going Vikings FTW with Alllen Unless Brohm or Rogers really steps up yhen I can't see the Pack winning the Division.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its like saying the Lakers Only Lost Bryant...
Favre was the guy who lead the Team. Just like Sfrisco after Montana/Young, Broncos after Elway, Dolphins after Marino. U cant lose a HoF QB and say "Just"

Old 04-30-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Thanks for the input

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You ONLY lost a hall of fame QB. They fall off trees these days. You essentially have two rookie QBs neither has started a game in the NFL. I'm going Vikings FTW with Alllen Unless Brohm or Rogers really steps up yhen I can't see the Pack winning the Division.

Agreed I think the Packer fans take the Qb position for granted. When you have 17 years of HOF QB play you probably will take that for granted. Rodgers has a good team built around him so the Packers will still contend, but to expect good decisions, miraculous throws to win ball games and the same close to the same efficiency on offense as last year is ridiculous. The NFL games are so competitive and closely contested its not even funny. Little things in QB play which turn out to be big things can change W/L results.

Rodgers very well could do all those things and McCarthy is a great QB coach, but I think the Vikings/Bears/Lions deserve to have a break. Obviously Packer fans think differently and Thompson has got 2 "potential" successful QBs but right now they as unproven as Stanton/David Booty with Rodgers having the edge in the film room/training camp. All 3 of those teams deserve good QB play for a change. Finding a QB is not an exact science. The majority of the time its having a the 1st pick in the draft(in a good QB year) or just great coaching with some luck in finding the QB that can use that great coaching.

Right now some players need to do a complete 180 in Jackson/Grossman and others to exceed expectations Stanton/Booty. Kitna is only average and won't change from that. If Rodgers is anywhere close to as good as Favre I'm going to be pulling my hair out. I don't hate to say this at all, but I hope he's worse than Joey Harrington and Pack fames wake up from the dream of having great QB play every week. Its obviously tough to find one if 3 teams in the division have had problems for so long finding a good QB.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

well if rodgers sucks, we atleast have a good back up plan in Brohm.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Its obviously tough to find one if 3 teams in the division have had problems for so long finding a good QB.
That shouldn't have anything to do with it. Just because they haven't found a QB yet doesn't mean Rodgers or Brohm won't be good. Neither of our guys will be Favre, but they shouldn't have to be. Everyone was complaining about Favre during our poor seasons, then we got good and he got all the credit. We have a talented young team and if Rodgers can step in and be smart, I don't see us having much of a drop off.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i guess we have to let them see for theirselves

Old 04-30-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
That shouldn't have anything to do with it. Just because they haven't found a QB yet doesn't mean Rodgers or Brohm won't be good. Neither of our guys will be Favre, but they shouldn't have to be. Everyone was complaining about Favre during our poor seasons, then we got good and he got all the credit. We have a talented young team and if Rodgers can step in and be smart, I don't see us having much of a drop off.
That's the nature of the beast whenever a team wins (with exception of teams with prolific D's like Baltimore and ... Baltimore) The QB always gets the credit and the blame (except for in Detroit where Millen and the O-Line takes the blame) When the Colts kept losing in the playoffs who was to blame? Peyton. "Oh Peyton can't win in the Playoffs". Really I can't think of a team where the QB doesn't get the Credit and at least part of the blame.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote