Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chug o nomics View Post
Akin and Remi Ayodele... Not sure about Victor and Rob Abiamiri. It just catches my eyes how they both were from MD and share an unusual last name.
Oh yeah Victor and Rob are bros too, forgot about them.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Shawn and Stacy Andrews are brothers? They must destroy buffes when they go together.
imagine them on the same team
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Kevin Jones and Matt Jones.

I see the resemblance
Old 03-05-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post

I see the resemblance
Oh yea, absolutely.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the gamble. Now, if they break open the bank for Boss, then no. Bad idea. But if it's a low cost gamble? Sure, why not. I haven't followed for a couple years, but I figure he's still a solid athlete. Maybe having his brother around can prod him a bit.

Btw, as a side note, best set of brother names (anywhere) I've ever heard was

Majestic and Scientific Mapp

And they were legit names too.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Because Gold really thrived in Mile High last year... Oh wait...

Yes, of course it makes sense since you are paying them. It's not like people can overspend like the Raiders, right? Afterall, it must make sense to give Tommy Kelly and Javon Walker $100 million over the next 6 years, right? Otherwise they wouldn't be paying them. Right?

Wow, for someone who uses logic as their main argument...

Do you base every single player's career on their last season? I mean, since gold had a crap season last year, that means he never was effective in our system, right? My point is: Gold wasn't always a piece of ****. There was a stretch a few years ago where he could wrap up and tackle, and he could have even made a run for a pro bowl spot. He was effective in our system, as speed linebackers are effective in the Denver defense. One season doesn't erase several years of above average play. Ian just couldn't tackle last season, he sucked. I can promise you, Boss can tackle better then Gold. 99% of Bronco Nation will agree with me. Gold tackles like an average nfl corner now a days

Second, it does make sense because were not paying them absurd amounts of money. We're paying these guys a small fraction of what your two studs are making. In other words, we aren't shooting ourselves in the mouth if they backfire. It's not like we've invested a quarter of our cap in them. These guys will be lucky to make a total of 40 mil combined over the next 6 years.

Are are you seriously comparing the contracts of Kelly and Walker to contracts of Boss and Niko? so yeah, i see how you're trying to put me on the spot by quoting me, but it doesn't look good when youre off by.. oh... 60 million. But... whats 60 million when you root for the raiders? Gotta be used to it by now.

Last edited by Jimmy : 03-05-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I can promise you, Boss can tackle better then Gold. 99% of Bronco Nation will agree with me.
Oh wow.

I've watched every Lions game... and I can tell you that the 1% of Bronco Nation might be right.

Gold might tackle like an average NFL CB... but Boss rarely tackles at all. He runs himself completely out of plays, can't shed blocks and, in the rare moment that he actually gets close to the ball carrier, usually whiffs (or throws an arm tackle towards him).

Boss has a lot of speed, but isn't physical and doesn't make plays. Keep in mind: Marinelli wants speed on defense, but wouldn't consider bringing Boss back. Should say something.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm

Jimmy, what does the Raiders offseason have to do with Boss Bailey being a subpar LB? Quit changing the subject. He's not a very good player and neither him or the Greek guy are going to make a substantial improvement to your defense.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
lionsfan81
Rookie

lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
Oh wow.

I've watched every Lions game... and I can tell you that the 1% of Bronco Nation might be right.

Gold might tackle like an average NFL CB... but Boss rarely tackles at all. He runs himself completely out of plays, can't shed blocks and, in the rare moment that he actually gets close to the ball carrier, usually whiffs (or throws an arm tackle towards him).

Boss has a lot of speed, but isn't physical and doesn't make plays. Keep in mind: Marinelli wants speed on defense, but wouldn't consider bringing Boss back. Should say something.

I saw Boss make a sack this year, and I just about sh** myself. I just couldn't believe it. I honestly think it was one of the first significant plays I ever saw Boss make.
lionsfan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:23 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are AJ and Jay Feely brothers?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:05 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Are AJ and Jay Feely brothers?
I dont think so...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan81 View Post
I saw Boss make a sack this year, and I just about sh** myself. I just couldn't believe it. I honestly think it was one of the first significant plays I ever saw Boss make.
Haha! I know!

And, the best part with Boss: he'll be quiet the entire game... basically on the field to fulfill the 11 man requirement, but not making an impact... and the ball carrier will run right towards him and trip and fall. So, Boss falls on him (he's not bad at that), gets up and has a freaking CELEBRATION!

I've never seen a player celebrate so much for doing so little. Each of the 2 tackles he gets in one game (a good game, FYI), you'll know... because he'll have a party.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obafemi Ayanbadejo
Brendon Ayanbadejo

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
Haha! I know!

And, the best part with Boss: he'll be quiet the entire game... basically on the field to fulfill the 11 man requirement, but not making an impact... and the ball carrier will run right towards him and trip and fall. So, Boss falls on him (he's not bad at that), gets up and has a freaking CELEBRATION!

I've never seen a player celebrate so much for doing so little. Each of the 2 tackles he gets in one game (a good game, FYI), you'll know... because he'll have a party.
well the pats really did that in some games especially the giants game, after every pass break up Rodney Harrison was like he intercepted eli

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Kris Brown & Josh Brown
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
jason96r
Rookie

jason96r hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It is actually spelled Bullocks for Josh and Daniel. The Bullocks brothers are also twins. They both played at Nebraska, both at Safety, and were both picked in the exact same position in the 2nd rd I believe a year apart.
jason96r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of safties, has anybody mentioned LaRon and Dewan Landry

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Dawan and Laron Landry, Michael Griffin and soon to be Marcus Griffin...two sets of safeties that are brothers. Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss also.
yea we did ;)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about the Jones brothers theres 32 of them. Or the Williams brothers, theres 53 of them!

Adrian Jones T Kansas City Chiefs
Aki Jones DT Washington Redskins
Brandon Jones WR Tennessee Titans
Brian Jones TE New England Patriots
C.J. Jones WR New England Patriots
Chris Jones WR Seattle Seahawks
David Jones CB Cincinnati Bengals
Derrick Jones DE Atlanta Falcons
Dhani Jones LB Cincinnati Bengals
Donnie Jones P St. Louis Rams
Edgar Jones LB Baltimore Ravens
Garrick Jones T Atlanta Falcons
Greg Jones RB Jacksonville Jaguars
Herana-Daze Jones S Cincinnati Bengals
Jacoby Jones WR Houston Texans
Jamal Jones WR Philadelphia Eagles
James Jones WR Green Bay Packers
Jim Jones G Washington Redskins
Julius Jones RB Dallas Cowboys
Kevin Jones RB Detroit Lions
Levi Jones T Cincinnati Bengals
Mark Jones WR Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Matt Jones WR Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike Jones G Chicago Bears
Nathan Jones CB Dallas Cowboys
Onrea Jones WR Indianapolis Colts
Pacman Jones CB Tennessee Titans
Sean Jones S Cleveland Browns
Tebucky Jones S New England Patriots
Terry Jones TE San Francisco 49ers
Thomas Jones RB New York Jets
Walter Jones

Andrew Williams DE Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Bobbie Williams G Cincinnati Bengals
Boo Williams TE New York Giants
Brandon Williams CB Cincinnati Bengals
Brandon Williams WR St. Louis Rams
Brian Williams CB Jacksonville Jaguars
Carnell Williams RB Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Chad Williams S Kansas City Chiefs
Chandler Williams WR Miami Dolphins
Corey Williams DT Cleveland Browns
D.J. Williams LB Denver Broncos
Darius Williams TE Detroit Lions
DeAngelo Williams RB Carolina Panthers
Demetrius Williams WR Baltimore Ravens
Demorrio Williams LB Kansas City Chiefs
Domanick Williams RB Houston Texans
Gemara Williams DB New England Patriots
Harry Williams WR Houston Texans
Jamal Williams DT San Diego Chargers
Jamar Williams LB Chicago Bears
Jimmy Williams S Atlanta Falcons
Jimmy Williams CB Seattle Seahawks
Josh Williams DT New Orleans Saints
Kevin Williams DT Minnesota Vikings
Kyle Williams DT Buffalo Bills
Kyle Williams T Seattle Seahawks
Lenny Williams CB Dallas Cowboys
Leon Williams LB Cleveland Browns
Madieu Williams S Minnesota Vikings
Mario Williams DE Houston Texans
Maurice Williams T Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike Williams T Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Moe Williams RB St. Louis Rams
Pat Williams DT Minnesota Vikings
Paul Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Randal Williams TE Oakland Raiders
Reggie Williams WR Jacksonville Jaguars
Renauld Williams LB San Francisco 49ers
Ricky Williams RB Miami Dolphins
Roy Williams WR Detroit Lions
Roy Williams S Dallas Cowboys
Roydell Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Sam Williams LB Oakland Raiders
Shaud Williams RB Buffalo Bills
Shaun Williams S Carolina Panthers
Stephen Williams DT Carolina Panthers
T.J. Williams TE Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tank Williams S Minnesota Vikings
Todd Williams T Green Bay Packers
Tony Williams DT Jacksonville Jaguars
Tramon Williams CB Green Bay Packers
Travis Williams LB Atlanta Falcons
Walter Williams RB Oakland Raiders

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can anyone forget these guys?

FB Zach Tuiasosopo

QB Marques Tuiasosopo

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
How about the Jones brothers theres 32 of them. Or the Williams brothers, theres 53 of them!

Andrew Williams DE Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Bobbie Williams G Cincinnati Bengals
Boo Williams TE New York Giants
Brandon Williams CB Cincinnati Bengals
Brandon Williams WR St. Louis Rams
Brian Williams CB Jacksonville Jaguars
Carnell Williams RB Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Chad Williams S Kansas City Chiefs
Chandler Williams WR Miami Dolphins
Corey Williams DT Cleveland Browns
D.J. Williams LB Denver Broncos
Darius Williams TE Detroit Lions
DeAngelo Williams RB Carolina Panthers
Demetrius Williams WR Baltimore Ravens
Demorrio Williams LB Kansas City Chiefs
Domanick Williams RB Houston Texans
Gemara Williams DB New England Patriots
Harry Williams WR Houston Texans
Jamal Williams DT San Diego Chargers
Jamar Williams LB Chicago Bears
Jimmy Williams S Atlanta Falcons
Jimmy Williams CB Seattle Seahawks
Josh Williams DT New Orleans Saints
Kevin Williams DT Minnesota Vikings
Kyle Williams DT Buffalo Bills
Kyle Williams T Seattle Seahawks
Lenny Williams CB Dallas Cowboys
Leon Williams LB Cleveland Browns
Madieu Williams S Minnesota Vikings
Mario Williams DE Houston Texans
Maurice Williams T Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike Williams T Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Moe Williams RB St. Louis Rams
Pat Williams DT Minnesota Vikings
Paul Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Randal Williams TE Oakland Raiders
Reggie Williams WR Jacksonville Jaguars
Renauld Williams LB San Francisco 49ers
Ricky Williams RB Miami Dolphins
Roy Williams WR Detroit Lions
Roy Williams S Dallas Cowboys
Roydell Williams WR Tennessee Titans
Sam Williams LB Oakland Raiders
Shaud Williams RB Buffalo Bills
Shaun Williams S Carolina Panthers
Stephen Williams DT Carolina Panthers
T.J. Williams TE Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tank Williams S Minnesota Vikings
Todd Williams T Green Bay Packers
Tony Williams DT Jacksonville Jaguars
Tramon Williams CB Green Bay Packers
Travis Williams LB Atlanta Falcons
Walter Williams RB Oakland Raiders
2 Brandons, 2 Mikes, 3 Roys, 2 Jimmys, 2 Kyles....

Those parents weren't very creative. I mean, come on, there have got to be more than 50 names in that naming book they bought!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder who came up with the nicknames...
Old 03-06-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt see this posted anywhere
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?...o&confirm=true

Boss Bailey officially signed with the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
MicJay

My favorite part about Boss in Detroit was when a RB was stood up by a couple of Lions and was seconds away from they play being blown dead he would just jump on the pile.