Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jevon Kearse signs with Titans

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....06046/-1/RSS05

Great sign if he stays healthy, him and Haynesworth could be scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Freak is back in Tennessee!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

His knees are being held together by duct tape....

Alright signing depending on the salary.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I, for one, am glad to have him back. He was most successful in our DEF, and loves the DL coach, Jim Washburn. He'll be opposite of Kyle Vanden Bosch and Albert Haynesworth, so he'll never face a double-team either, which makes the situation even more perfect. I expect him to be a situational pass-rusher mostly, as he's still not 100%. The LE position will be defensive end by committee.

A fresh Jevon Kearse in our DEF who plays opposite of two Pro Bowlers and is relegated to pinning his ears back and going after the QB who only has a RT between him and Kearse will be absolutely...Freakish!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He got benched in Philly last season. I'll be shocked if he gets 5 sacks this season, I hope he does do well though. I just don't see it happening.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can see him in a role kinda how KGB was for the packers last year. Lost his starting job 2 years ago after being ineffective but can now stay fresh, come in on pass downs, and get 8-10 sacks this year. As long as it wasnt for too much money, could be a nice signing.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

he will do absolutely nothing in Tenn. he's not even 100%
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

I called this like 2 weeks ago another pysch moment for me
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think its 2 year 6 mill and 1.3 garaunteed
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
he will do absolutely nothing in Tenn. he's not even 100%
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :)

I think for the right price this is a good signing. However, I do not think he should start, but if we use him like we used LaBoy last season then I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 6-8 sacks.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Not bad at all.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Heck, I'd take him for that.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

Good deal. I loved him as a Titan.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing, but losing Odom still sucks.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kearse being single blocked on a line with albert haynesworth and vanden bosch, he cant not succeed
Old 03-06-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
kearse being single blocked on a line with albert haynesworth and vanden bosch, he cant not succeed
Unless he get's injured again.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he trips on a blade of grass and break his ankle, it's possible.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Unless he get's injured again.
which isnt uncommon :/
Old 03-06-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best thing about it is #90 is available thanks to Starks leaving.

Awesome to have him back, even if it's just for aesthetics. This won't be the last DE acquisition for the Titans this offseason.

I think he could play LaBoy's role and do well. LaBoy's concussion issue was about as severe as Kearse's knee/ankle issues. Of course it only takes one rouge play to end your season, but he won't be an every down DE.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I bet the 10000 fans who still have their Kearse jerseys are still happy. I swear I still saw so many of those even last year at the games.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

o dear hes back. Hopefully he can breakout next year and stay healthy.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheap price and I think they'll use him like LaBoy (mostly as a pass rusher, not a 3 down guy). He said he rushed back last year and his knee wasn't fully healthy. He's says he's healthy now.....we'll see.

This could turn out to be a very good deal for the Titans, and with LaBoy's concussion history, I happy how this went down. Odom still needs to be replaced, I'd still look early in the draft.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Yea Id much rather have Kearse for 6 million than Laboy for 22 million, or whatever he got payed.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's always been a favorite player of mine, so i wish him the best of luck

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Listening to him on the radio earlier today, I came to the conclusion that he has the second deepest voice ive ever heard after Dikembe Mutumbo.