Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

What 5 players do you hate the most in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate eli manning

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Romosexual, Tom Brady, TO, Patrick Crayton, Rodney Harrison.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Tony Romosexual, Tom Brady, TO, Patrick Crayton, Rodney Harrison.
i can understand why u hate some of them but patrick crayton? what has he done to u lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Philadelphia Eagles player!

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jeremy Stevens
2. Chad Jonson
3. Plax
4. Shaun Alexander
5. T.O.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i can understand why u hate some of them but patrick crayton? what has he done to u lol
I guess it is not him as much as every Cowboy fan has a hard on for him. He has not done anything and Cowboy fans are comparing him to Michael Irvin. Plus, his name should be Clayton not Crayton.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Javon Walker....
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrell Owens
Jason Taylor
Leonard Little
George Foster
Do Pac-Man or Odell Thurman count? If not, I'll go with DeAngelo Hall.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO, Randy Moss, Rodney Harrison, Tony Romo, and i guess Benson unless he starts to run and not walk with the ball

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

To spice this up so everyone doesn't do TO, who is the least favorite player on your team?

For me, it is Corey Webster. I mean can he seriously pick whether to be a piece of **** or a golden idol. Choose one dammit!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Ben Rothlesfager - Pretty sure even his teammates dont like him.

Tom Brady - Your not gonna hold us to only 17pts! What a joke.

Ray Lewis - Murderer

Merrimen (sp) - Took steroids, was completely obvious, then completely denied it and was still aloud to participate in the pro bowl after a 4 gamesuspension.

TO - The QB is considerer g a y if he cant get you the ball, but if he does get it there and you drop it, its not your fault. Should have ate acouple more of those pills.

Least fav on the Browns:
1. Derek Anderson - had one of the worste completion % in the entire NFL. Even with Edwards, Winslow and Jurevicious, to go along with a good run game and a top 5-10 OL and still cant hit a target. Single handedly blew the pro bowl despite being the most fimiliar out of the QBs with the offense.

2. Andra Davis - For his size he cannot stop the run worth a darn. All the years he had over 100 tacklers were due to horrible deffenses that left him on the field more than anyother LB in the league. It is impossible for him to make a tackle anywhere near the line of scrimmage.

3. Brodney Poole - I actually like this guy but might be the most overrated player to not acomplish anything yet on the Browns. He should be moved to corner. Hes listed around 6'1 205, but everyone on our team listed at 5'10 seems to be larger than him.

4. Derek Anderson - Hes playing golf with friends during the offseason (per his last interview during FA), while Brady Quinn has been training in Arizona since the season ended getting better.

5. Derek Anderson - People say hes the reason we were able to win 10 games this year. I say hes the reason we were able to lose 6.

Last edited by DawgBone : 03-07-2008 at 03:46 PM.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benson, start running :/

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To spice this up so everyone doesn't do TO, who is the least favorite player on your team?

For me, it is Corey Webster. I mean can he seriously pick whether to be a piece of **** or a golden idol. Choose one dammit!!!!
I like the smoothness of that thread hijacking. You get some rep for that one.

And for me, it would be: Kendall Simmons

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I like the smoothness of that thread hijacking. You get some rep for that one.

And for me, it would be: Kendall Simmons
You know every person here is going to say:

1. TO
2. Rival Team's QB
3. Some Patriot
4. Another Outspoken WR
5. Toss-Up or Second Patriot or Cowboy

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady
Roy Williams (Dallas)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess it is not him as much as every Cowboy fan has a hard on for him. He has not done anything and Cowboy fans are comparing him to Michael Irvin. Plus, his name should be Clayton not Crayton.
You must know some stupid Cowboys fans...I've never met a single person that has ever compared him to Irvin.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know every person here is going to say:

1. TO
2. Rival Team's QB
3. Some Patriot
4. Another Outspoken WR
5. Toss-Up or Second Patriot or Cowboy
kind of like DawgBone's originality.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Rodney Harrison
2. Shaun Alexander

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Tony ****
2. TO
3. Tom Brady
4. Randy Moss
5. Jason Witten

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Romo
Eli
Antonio Pierce
Brandon Lloyd
Shaun Alexander
Old 03-07-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Leonard "Murderer" Little
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some players I don't really like...

Brandon Jacobs
Jeremy Shockey
Michael Strahan
Plax Burress
Antonio Pierce
Brian Dawkins
Fred Smoot
I want to like Brady but, it's hard
Kellen Winslow
Rodney Harrison
Joey Porter
Teddy Bruschi

As for my team...It would have been Reeves but, ole' Roy just got bumped up to that #1 spot w/ Jacque's departure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
1. Tony ****
2. TO
3. Tom Brady
4. Randy Moss
5. Jason Witten
thats a lot of hate for two teams.

also you no longer make wolverine's purr, you are a minature buddha covered in hair.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How can anyone hate Jason Witten? What has he ever done to be hated? I guess I could see Romo because, he is the media darling but, Witten hate doesnt make sense. One of the nicest guys in football.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS