Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 03-11-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Madden League - Rams

I'm the Rams GM and I'm looking for any input as far as the draft, FA, team needs, etc. Any advice or comments would be appreciated, thanks.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

If this is based on real life I will give you my take.

Glaring Needs:
Defensive End
Offensive Line Depth

Moderate Needs:
Wide Receiver
Outside Linebacker
Strong Safety
Cornerback

So yeah, it should be super simple to fix this problem.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not entirely life-like because it is based on a Madden roster and ratings. For example, Leonard Little is 76 and Ian Gold is 88....so the ratings change how I would normally go about the draft. Otherwise I'd have to agree with those needs, thanks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 09:20 AM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

ramsfan2005813 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i think the biggest needs are WR, OLB, and DE with OL depth, and Secondary depth being later, also in addition you might do well to pick up a third QB in the late rounds
draft advice: ignore anybody but DE's at two unless you pick up one otherwise (go gholston or long) then in the second look at Connor and Mayo if they are there otherwise you might want to go WR or build depth
in the third i like anthony collins, Erin henderson, and Dajuan morgan if they are there
in the fourth if you didn't already get a WR, pick the best available with will franklin at the top of my list
ramsfan2005813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I already took Long in the 1st.

I don't need a receiver because I got Kevin Walter in a trade. I'd actually like to get rid of 1-2 receivers.

Definitely need an LOLB and some interior linemen as well as a young SS.

You and I definitely share similar targets.

Thanks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

if you don't get a S in the first few rounds a few late ones that I really like are Jamie Silva and Michael Grant
Old 03-16-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I like Silva a lot actually. I will probably get a safety early on though. Here's how it works...

FS
T. Johnson - 79
OJ Atogwe - 78

SS
C Chavous - 82

I need a replacement for Chavous.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

is that seriously OJ's rating? he should be atleast mid to high 80 after last season
Old 03-16-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Have you played NBA Live before? The ratings are much stricter in this Madden, similar to Live. See the 3rd post in the thread....Leonard Little was a 76, Pace is an 86, Barron is 80, etc.

If I had to guess I'd say Atogwe will be an 84 in Madden 09.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

yeah ive played live, as long as he is top ten in the FS i am fine, but Chavous ahead of him is strange.
when i got a madden update on live he went up to an 89 so i was shocked by that