Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 04-15-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so it looks like we have fallen in love with kolb and we could take him in the second round over edwards and stanton (assuming quinn doesnt fall to us).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ine/index.html

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I talked to Toonster about that. It was coming from Pauline so I wouldn't consider it the absolute truth. I'd be very disappointed if we do take him at 40 though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Adam Carricker for u guys?
Old 04-27-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
What about Adam Carricker for u guys?
NO

We dont need a DE, if we did Okoye has a higher upside then him.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say the top 8 goes like this, who would you take?

1.Oakland Raiders: Jamarcus Russell
2.Detroit Lions: Gaines Adams
3.Cleveland Browns: Brady Quinn
4.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Calvin Johnson
5.Arizona Cardinals: Joe Thomas
6.Washington Redskins: Jamaal Anderson
7.Minnesota Vikings: Laron Landry
8.Atlanta Falcons: Levi Brown
Old 04-28-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Say the top 8 goes like this, who would you take?

1.Oakland Raiders: Jamarcus Russell
2.Detroit Lions: Gaines Adams
3.Cleveland Browns: Brady Quinn
4.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Calvin Johnson
5.Arizona Cardinals: Joe Thomas
6.Washington Redskins: Jamaal Anderson
7.Minnesota Vikings: Laron Landry
8.Atlanta Falcons: Levi Brown
trade down with peterson still there, GB, Giants, etc one of them would happily jump
up

Not to even mention the teams after Willis that want him badly behind the 49ers whom might want to jump him. Etc etc .
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I definitely think either the Bills or San Fransisco would trade up at that point.

Also, not too sure about this but apparently Joe Thomas is an option for the Browns, meaning Quinn may still fall to us at 9. I'm praying.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yea, I definitely think either the Bills or San Fransisco would trade up at that point.

Also, not too sure about this but apparently Joe Thomas is an option for the Browns, meaning Quinn may still fall to us at 9. I'm praying.
Yea, I keep getting the feeling that Brady to the Browns is more media driven because he's very popular and from that area. I keep hearing from the media how they should take Quinn but that they also like Peterson, Russell and now even Thomas when Russell and Peterson became less likely options. Maybe I'm just praying for a miracle but I can't help but get the feeling that they aren't as high on Brady as most lead you to believe.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I actually heard they might like Quinn more than Russell but there is so much crap floating around right now so who knows.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I actually heard they might like Quinn more than Russell but there is so much crap floating around right now so who knows.
Yea this is definately the craziest I remember the top 10 being in a really long time. There's literally 5 or 6 different directions that teams 4-10 can go in and it's usually not that way at all.

I mean look at the Browns at number 3. Nobody would be surprised if they got Russell, Quinn, Peterson or Thomas. Last year at number 3 the Titans were between Young and Leinhart.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 04-28-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scott's mock for the Dolphins made me vomit in my mouth

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Yea but the reporting from the early part of the draft are making me happy. The Browns are reportly discussing a trade up for Russell which would let the Raiders take Quinn at number 3. I seriously doubt that trade happens but at least it confirms my believe that the Browns aren't as high on Quinn as most think. Mort also just brought more speculation that the Browns could take Joe Thomas and pass on Quinn. I think that could be an ideal situation. We could move up to number 5 and only give up our 2nd from the Welker trade and the Cards move down to get Levi Brown who they like. Win-win for both teams.

On a side note. Doesn't it just kill you that so much of what we do is depending on what direction the Browns do with their pick?
Old 04-28-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

At least we should know what will happen early. Oh man the anticipation is killing me.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Looks like Quinn might just fall to us.

Quote:
ESPN.com's Michael Smith says that the Browns are likely to draft Joe Thomas.
Smith believes that Brady Quinn is going to fall to the ninth pick at Miami. Minnesota looks to be committed to Tarvaris Jackson. NFL Network's Adam Shefter also reports that the Browns have zeroed in on Thomas.
rotoworld

This is great news for us!
Old 04-28-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

This is great news considering Michael Smith was one of the few that saw Mario Williams coming. I'd love for him to fall to number 9 but I wouldn't mind throwing in a 3rd rounder to move to number 6 or 7 and make sure no one can jump us to get him.

Mel Kiper's final mock has the Browns taking Thomas and the Dolphins taking Quinn at 9. Todd McShay's (I hate that guy) final mock has the Browns taking Joe Thomas and Quinn falling to the Vikings at number 7.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

They passed on Quinn. Thomas was the pick, how far do you think Quinn slides now? Is there any immediate threat to trade up or could be possibly fall all the way to 9?
Old 04-28-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

If the Cardinals take Levi Brown, I think Quinn falls all the way to us. It would play out something like this I'm hoping.

Cards- Levi Brown
Redskins- Okoye, Landry?
Minnesota- Peterson, Landry?
Atlanta- Peterson, Landry, Okoye?
Miami- BRADY QUINN.

Just a few more picks. The anticipation is killing me.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn!!!!!!!!!!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Peterson is still on the board for Minnesota and Okoye on the board for Atlanta. We'll find out soon. I'm getting excited.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HECK YES TO BRADY QUINN!!!! as long as noone trades in hes ours.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

How dumb is the rest of the nation? The ESPN poll by fans all over the country says we should take Leon Hall or Darrelle Revis ahead of Quinn. WTF is wrong with people?

How bad do you think the Jets fans are gonna boo when we pick Quinn?
Old 04-28-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
filthee

Goodnight.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

I officially hate Randy Mueller and Cam Cameron with my whole heart.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
WacArnold

lmao Ted Ginn Jr
Old 04-28-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
filthee

I'm officially a Chargers' fan now.