Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 04-28-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brutal pick. Sorry guys...
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate everyone.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate mueller. i resign from being a dolphins fan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
RyanXQ
Rookie

RyanXQ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow, i can not believe that.
RyanXQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel bad for you guys
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Ginn over Quinn...
Old 04-28-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Hopefully he pulls and Aaron Rodgers and falls into the mid 20s where we can package a 2nd and 3rd to move up for him.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Wow...just wow. Teddy Ginn.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
filthee

I'm flipping irate.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs down

Randy Mueller is the worst GM in the history of everything. I don't know who's call it was to take Ginn but they should be shot. What a horrible day to be a Dolphins fan. I still remember what it felt like to see us take Jamar Fletcher over Drew Brees and it felt pretty much like this feels. I thought that the Dave Wannstedt era was the most inept in Dolphins' history but I've been proven wrong. Ted Ginn Jr.? Wow. Trent Green is not the long-term answer, he's a good short-term addition but not if we want to win a Super Bowl eventually. Ginn is a glorified return guy who shouldn't have been taken this high. This sucks.

btw...hey Draftguru, it's been a while! I'd ask how you are but yeah...
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Case No Zero

That pick was insane.....I feel bad for dolphin fans.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
filthee

Ooooh... it hurts...
Old 04-28-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Hopefully he pulls and Aaron Rodgers and falls into the mid 20s where we can package a 2nd and 3rd to move up for him.
Nah, that wouldn't happen, afterall, that would be smart.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Where is finsfan79?

He KILLED me gor giving Ginn to the Fins at 9....ironic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate everyone.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Where is finsfan79?

He KILLED me gor giving Ginn to the Fins at 9....ironic
Only an idiot would take Ginn at #9, and apparently our staff are idiots.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

I hate Randy Mueller.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
I hate Randy Mueller.
Nice to see you around, even on such crappy conditions.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
filthee

I can understand passing on Quinn if you don't think he's worth the #9 overall, but crap, trade down and get some better value instead of mega-reaching for Ginn.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
filthee

I'm going to go find a baby to punch. I can't handle this.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthee View Post
I can understand passing on Quinn if you don't think he's worth the #9 overall, but crap, trade down and get some better value instead of mega-reaching for Ginn.
Hell Denver was dying to trade up for Okoye or Willis. Trade down, get the number 21 overall and an extra 2nd. Then we have so many 2nd rounders we could trade back into the 1st and land Ginn and Quinn.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Phins28
Rookie

Phins28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is incredible, I don't believe this, Ginn over Quinn? amazing

Thanks to jkpigskin for the sweet sig!
Phins28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Phins28
Rookie

Phins28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

But something smells here.

We are not the only ones that have passed on Quinn.

Thanks to jkpigskin for the sweet sig!
Phins28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Seems like we are going to trade up for John Beck. I'm just praying some how Quinn keeps falling to the 20s and we trade up and get him. That is the only thing that could save today.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-28-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Seems like we are going to trade up for John Beck. I'm just praying some how Quinn keeps falling to the 20s and we trade up and get him. That is the only thing that could save today.
Just like Brady Quinn falling to #9 would be perfect.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote