Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Manny Lawson - because last year was supposed to be his breakout year but then he got hurt

Vernon Davis - He's the second best weapon Martz has, lets hope he uses him
Hopefully the 49ers play these guys as aggressively as possible, instead of what they've been doing. I'd rush Lawson on every play and have Davis running routes on every passing play. These guys are elite talents, what they hell is the point of having Lawson held back or Davis freaking blocking, that's pointless imo. Why were 1st round picks spent, if playmakers aren't allowed to make plays. You can have JAGs do that stuff, come on.

Thankfully Martz coming in should help with Davis being used better.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis should lineup at WR every play and SF should stick Staley at TE and have him block

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They definitely need Staley at LT. :)
Old 03-12-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Calvin Johnson breaks out. Even though he had a very good rookie year, I hope Gerald Alexander makes more people notice him this year. The only other candidate on the Lions I can think of is Ikaika Alama-Francis. He'll probably see time at both DE and DT.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Gonzales, because I have a strong feeling that Marvin is just about done.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we really call 2nd year players breakout players?

This should be 3rd year players and over.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Nice analysis. But those percentages are so similar that it is really hard to say one was significantly better without talking about how they played. The fact is, they both did pretty well stopping the run.

Naturally when you have a larger sample of tackles to work with, the more likely you are to have tackles that are not 4 yards within the line of scrimmage, especially if Harris had 52 mores tackles or about a 40% increase.

Also I think it is easier for Willis to make tackles all over the field because of his ridiculous sideline to sideline speed. These are tackles that Harris wouldn't be making, which would also help his % of tackles within 4 yards of the LOS, but lower his total number of tackles.

Where did you get your stats btw?
I completely agree with you. The difference in percentages is negligable. The only reason I even worried about figuring Willis' numbers out was that a couple people said that Willis had "most" of his tackles near the LOS. I was just showing that Willis and Harris were very similiar in that regard. I got my stats by going over the play by plays on NFL.com and counting up each number. Just a little analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Jay Cutler. Its his 3rd season in the same offense. He has good weapons and a solid line around him. He should put up elite numbers. I will give Schaub another year before he breaks out. I think he should be solid this year though. Aaron Rodgers cause he is from the Bay Area.

RB: Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood. ;)

WR: Santonio Holmes will explode. Everything is set. He has had solid years in the past, he is going into the miracle 3rd year for WRs, and has a great QB who can get him the ball. Greg Jennings will also break out.

TE: Vernon Davis. I keep calling it year after year. I am bound to be right sometime.

DE: Jamaal Anderson. If he can get a sack, I will consider him breaking out.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does EJ Henderson count, considering he had a great season last year but not many people noticed it...also liking the love Sidney Rice seems to be getting...

Non-Vikings:
Aaron Rodgers
Steve Smith (G-men)
Vernon Davis
D'Brickishaw Ferguson
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Well, he was second in the league in interceptions and led the NFC, but somehow remains unknown to many and got snubbed from the Probowl. I am of course talking about St. Louis SS Oshiomogho Atogwe. I guess his stats don't add up to the other Probowlers.

Atogwe- 75 tackles, 8 ints, 1 td
Hamlin- 67 tackles, 5 ints
Taylor- understandable
Williams (Mr. No Coverage)- 92 tackles, 2 ints
Sharper- 63 tackles, 1 ff, 4 ints

Yep, his stats aren't quite the same as those other guys, they're better, much better in fact.

Other possible Rams breakouts:
CB- Tye Hill
DT- Adam Carriker

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incinerator View Post
add Stewart Bradley, going to be starting at MLB this year, and I think he'll play really well.
i was thinking of him
Old 03-12-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Stewart Bradley is going to play MIKE? Why, the Eagles already have a pretty good starter in Omar Gaither. Who will play SAM if not Bradley, given that they released Spikes?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kamerion Wimbley- If the Browns can get a decent pass rusher at the OLB position opposite of him via free agency or their late round draft picks and with the huge upgrades at DLine, he should have a huge year.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Incinerator
Rookie

Incinerator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Stewart Bradley is going to play MIKE? Why, the Eagles already have a pretty good starter in Omar Gaither. Who will play SAM if not Bradley, given that they released Spikes?
the LB corps will look like this
WILL - Gaither
MIKE - Bradley
SAM - Gocong

Gocong was the starter at SLB this year and he played pretty well, Gaither will move back to WLB, where he first played 2 years ago. And now Bradley will be able to start at MLB. If these guys play up to their potential, the Eagles LB corps is going to be amazing.
Incinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradley is awesome. He is one of my fav players. he single handedly prevented the saints from scoring inside the 5..3-4 straight tackles or assisted tackles or something. Kid will be special.

I think Jarrad Page has a break out year. Derrick Johnson sorta did already last year
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
jaffe28
Rookie

jaffe28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Jay cutler for sure...Travis Henry is gonna make a huge come back. I think that the D line in general (Crowder/Thomas/Moss) could all have good seasons as well.
*prays for it*
jaffe28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I think laron landry will break out...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Michael Vick is going to break out...

...of prison.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
The Dude Abides
Veteran

The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon McDonald of the Browns

www.blackmetalink.com
VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:40 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

WR Calvin Johnson - easy call
DL Adam Carriker - another easy call
TE Kevin Boss - he has earned him self a bigger role no matter what happens with Shockey
WR Dwayne Bowe - dude is sic, hopefully Nnamdi can shut him down
QB Jay Cutler - pains me to say it, but he is good
WR Vincent Jackson - Started to towards the end of the year, will continue

Raider-Homer picks, I will try not to mix too much hope with opinion

Tommy Kelly - OK, this is kind of hoping and needing. It all hinges on his knee and his rehab. I have no doubt that if he is 100% he will be a disruptive force at the 3T.

Zack Miller - Will hinge on JaMarcus Russell's performance of course, but Miller is a football player.

Robert Gallery - You can laugh, that's cool. But I submit that Robert Gallery will be a pro bowl G in 2008

Justin Fargas - If he stays healthy

JaMarcus Russell - He won't break out, per se, but he will show why he was drafted at #1 and that his future is bright.

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:44 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
Well, he was second in the league in interceptions and led the NFC, but somehow remains unknown to many and got snubbed from the Probowl. I am of course talking about St. Louis SS Oshiomogho Atogwe. I guess his stats don't add up to the other Probowlers.

Atogwe- 75 tackles, 8 ints, 1 td
Hamlin- 67 tackles, 5 ints
Taylor- understandable
Williams (Mr. No Coverage)- 92 tackles, 2 ints
Sharper- 63 tackles, 1 ff, 4 ints

Yep, his stats aren't quite the same as those other guys, they're better, much better in fact.

Other possible Rams breakouts:
CB- Tye Hill
DT- Adam Carriker
Reminds me when everyone was clamoring about Anthony Henry's 10 interceptions or whatever a couple years ago. Interceptions don't tell the whole story. Heck, Deltha O'Neal one year had 8 and made the Pro Bowl because of it, although he didn't deserve it.
Basing a DB only on interceptions can be misleading.

I do like all the Jay Cutler talk. Hopefully the offense continues to improve and he can possibly reach 30 TD's.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:09 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeAngelo Williams and Dante Rosario.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR Demetrius Williams

I don't care whose QB for the Ravens, DWill will come back like a firestorm this year.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:49 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to focus on WR's because it seems to be an almost yearly position for a few considerable breakout performances

First, some WR's who broke recently to get an idea of what to look for:

Brandon Marshall. 300y to >1300y. Classic 2nd year breakout WR, and even though he didn't have a stellar rookie season he showed signs of being a good WR.

Roddy White. Despite the horrible situation in Atlanta in 07, he broke out with a 1200y+ season in his 3rd season. Again though, not a huge shock - he had shown ability and a nice YPC to suggest he could be a breakout WR.

Wes Welker - Not a very typical breakout WR and I think his situation and system helped a lot, but a change of scenery has been a long standing cause for WR's breaking out so it's valid.

Jerricho Cotchery - Probably technically broke out in 06 but needed that follow up year to prove it. Obviously not an elite WR quite yet, but in his case the breaking out pattern is taking shape in the form of two steady early years and not a huge spike like Marshall.

Braylon Edwards - Another technical 06 breakout but 07 again was needed to confirm it.

So the patterns are coming out - young guy, in his 2nd-4th year who is not necessarily amongst already proven vets on the team at his position and could be the team's #1 in 08. He may have put up a solid year in 07 and could be on the brink of a big 08 season, or he may have not been so statistically great in 07 but has the opportunity in 08 to breakout. Otherwise, it could be a change of scenery WR, who is better used on a new team. So, my picks are:

Greg Jennings. He fits the Cotchery and Edwards mould - good year, great next year? GB might be a tricky situation with Favre gone but that won't stop a breakout WR usually.

Bernard Berrian. Fits two categories - decent 07 setting up for a possible big 08, and a change of scenery. Not exactly going to a killer passing offense but he has the opportunity to be a #1.

Jerry Porter. Change of scenery guy. Little late, but he could definitely be a big hit in Jax and again has a chance to be the #1.

Santonio Holmes. Two solid years to start, could be another one of those Cotchery/Edwards types who takes it to the next level.

Roydell Williams. Not a bad 07, still young and the Titans WR group definitely gives him the opportunity to break out, so he has the chance to be the #1.

Vincent Jackson. Building up for something and SD is a great environment to breakout at WR.

Those are reasonably "safe" picks, in that they're not totally out of no where. How about some Brandon Marshall style breakouts who may have the opportunity like he did to shine:

Sydney Rice. Won't be the "#1" to start so the situation isn't ideal but Berrian is by no means going to stop a breakout WR below him in the charts if it happens.

Derek Hagan. Didn't honestly get much of a look at this guy in 07, but he will have plenty of chances to break out on the Dolphins if he's destined to.

Jason Avant. Philly have been begging for a real breakout WR, this guy could be it. Kinda a stab in the dark though.

Mark Bradley. Well, he'll probably have the opportunity at least in Chicago WR depth wise.

Maurice Stoval. Another guy with the opportunity.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of anyone on the Vikings primed for a breakout season, I would probably have to say that Chad Greenway is most destined. Like some have mentioned, I would not at all be surprised if Sidney Rice has a breakout season either.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote