Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 01-11-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations Cardinals looks like both lower seeds came up big today. On to the NFC and AFC championship games good luck.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, the more I look at it, the more I believe we don't really need to look at the offensive line isn't a need. We have Gandy, who just turned thirty a little while back, and helped keep John Abraham and Julius Peppers to extremely pedestrian numbers (a whole total of 4 tackles and 1 TFL between both) and he has played well all year. Reggie Wells hasn't been bad, and is only 28. Deuce Lutui and Levi Brown are very dependable on the right side, leaving the only question marks in the center position, mostly Lyle Seindlein.

If we can bring in some competition for him, such as a veteran FA or an Antoine Caldwell, I think that'd be best.

An interesting situation is taking Alex Mack. He just seems like a Grimm type of lineman. An absolute "hog" in the middle, very nasty side and could be the guy we're looking for. Honestly, if we get into a trade down to, let's say, 25-28, I would look strongly at Mack.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Unfortunately I only got to see the 4th quarter of this game because my asshole friend abandoned me and two of my other friends about an hour and a half away from where we live so we had no way to get home. The run game looked good and so did the O-Line. The one thing I would like to see worked on is the goal-line formations. None of those runs by Hightower were going anywhere.
but
but
but

WE ARE IN THE MOTHER F'N NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, I WILL TRY NOT TO GET BANNED IN THIS POST, BUT OH MY MOTHER F'N GOD!!!!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.

As a long suffering Lions fan I would like to give my congratulations to all the Cards fans out there. I hope you take it all and will be rooting for the Cards in the NFC/SB.
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
jared
Veteran

jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
An interesting situation is taking Alex Mack. He just seems like a Grimm type of lineman. An absolute "hog" in the middle, very nasty side and could be the guy we're looking for. Honestly, if we get into a trade down to, let's say, 25-28, I would look strongly at Mack.

Trade down? Aren't the Cards guaranteed to be among the last 4 picks now that they're in the NFC championship game? But I agree, Mack would be a nice addition.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
Trade down? Aren't the Cards guaranteed to be among the last 4 picks now that they're in the NFC championship game? But I agree, Mack would be a nice addition.
No, its only the superbowl teams that move up to 31 and 32.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
So, the more I look at it, the more I believe we don't really need to look at the offensive line isn't a need. We have Gandy, who just turned thirty a little while back, and helped keep John Abraham and Julius Peppers to extremely pedestrian numbers (a whole total of 4 tackles and 1 TFL between both) and he has played well all year. Reggie Wells hasn't been bad, and is only 28. Deuce Lutui and Levi Brown are very dependable on the right side, leaving the only question marks in the center position, mostly Lyle Seindlein.

If we can bring in some competition for him, such as a veteran FA or an Antoine Caldwell, I think that'd be best.

I still think the O-Line should be addressed on thie first day. What happens if Gandy or Wells goes down to injury? Who replaces them? It is not guarenteed that the line will continue to play this well, especially Gandy. I would still like to get Duke in the first round.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:35 AM    (permalink
AussieBoy
Rookie

AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.

I can't believe we're one game from the Superbowl, and we're playing at home. Wow. The way the team played down the stretch I didn't see this coming at all.

I still think we need to strengthen the line. We've been lucky injury-wise and that's contributed to the success, but surely we can still upgrade at those positions.
AussieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
UK Cards Fan
Rookie

UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
but
but
but

WE ARE IN THE MOTHER F'N NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, I WILL TRY NOT TO GET BANNED IN THIS POST, BUT OH MY MOTHER F'N GOD!!!!

Tell me about it. :) Unbelievable. I thought defeating Carolina was amazing but Philly overcoming NYG to get us the home tie was something else.

I'm currently trying to look into flights / tickets to possibly come over for the game. Who knows when it will happen again.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK Cards Fan View Post
Tell me about it. :) Unbelievable. I thought defeating Carolina was amazing but Philly overcoming NYG to get us the home tie was something else.

I'm currently trying to look into flights / tickets to possibly come over for the game. Who knows when it will happen again.
Tickets are already sold out I think. There was an article somewhere that said 20k tickets were sold in 6 minutes or something like that.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals fans who would you rather play in the superbowl if you win the NFCC game ??? STEELERS/RAVENS????
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK Cards Fan View Post

ya sold out, i waited for 40 minutes got nothing, of course there is always stubhub and scalpers

Old 01-15-2009, 05:14 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quan practiced today, so that's good news, ESPN also just said something about Westbrook reaggrivating his knee, not sure how serious it is or anything, I would expect him to play no matter what though

Old 01-18-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did Arizona learn to play football?
Old 01-18-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Todd Haley, I don't like his name, nor his face. But the man put out a great offensive gameplan in the first half today, and it lifted us to the Super Bowl.

The only thing I disliked was coming out of the gate in the second half running the football. We were having our way with Philly's secondary until we started trying to run out the clock. Haley needs to recognize when to put a team down for the count, and go for the knockout blow.

That being said, wow @ Larry Fitzgerald. The epitome of playoff warrior. He has simply refused to be covered, even if it's two guys. He gave it to Sheldon Brown and the Eagles' secondary with no lube today. Jim Johnson does an outstanding job of neutralizing our top talents, but I don't think even he could find an answer for Larry.

Good to see Warner not getting rattled by those bull roughing the passer calls. I thought Demps should have just gotten kicked out, no need for that in football. He takes that hit, then goes down and energizes a touchdown out of our team.

Let's hope in these two weeks leading up to Tampa Bay everyone can get healthy. It looks as if Pittsburgh will beat Baltimore at this point, and it should be a doozy of a game. I absolutely cannot wait.

GO CARDS!
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kurt Warner FTW!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats you guys, no one was giving your team any chance and you went out and proved all the critics and naysayers wrong. Thats just downright impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Old 01-18-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations on making the first SB in franchise history. The Cardinals are my underdog pick for the SB.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
AussieBoy
Rookie

AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.

Words Fail....

Did i really just see that?

OMG.
AussieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Edge is going to look like an idiot for leaving a team that went to the Super Bowl the previous season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

**** yeah!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got into this game more than any other game I've watched. The first half we completely dominated them and then they decided to piss the game away until halfway through the 4th quarter. **** was pissing me off. Guys rallied though and pulled it off though.

Fitzy is a god.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-19-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the o-line plays well then the Superbowl is as good as yours.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whooooaaa congrats dudezzzzzz

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* sig bet i swear man.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote