Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 11-02-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only saw the 1st quarter but i knew it was going to be a long day, the D had no fire, I saw Watson trying to pump up Dockett pregame and he got no reaction

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for beating the bears today. We'll see you in a couple weeks! :D

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good bounce-back game for Warner today. Matt Leinart is a ******* idiot. Fitz wasn't even looking when Leinart threw that pass. The run game actually looked decent for the 1st time in awhile.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Beanie Wells, he is starting to get it going at the right time, a run game will be very important late in the year and with with a healthy Boldin people better look out this team can go deep into the playoffs agian

oh yes, i forgot to mention how amazing Ben Graham is, quite possibly the best punter in the NFL this year, time after time after time he is pinning our opponents inside the 5, i think he did it 3 times today, 2x on the 1

Last edited by fenikz : 11-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching the Titans/Cards NFL Replay right now. Just wanted to compliment you guys on a few things:

-DRC is a manimal. Not only was his man-coverage tight, but he was a great tackler. Even laid the wood a few times, and the FF on Britt was clutch. I swore in the Titans forum that we lost the game right there.

-Darnell Dockett is still one of my favorite DT's in the NFL (Last year, I was in a Defensive Player Fantasy Draft where we had to assemble teams, and I used my 3rd pick on Dockett. Would've used my 2nd on him, but I knew I'd get more votes by having Ngata since so many were slobbering over him at the time.). Other guys get love, but Dockett really deserves more acclaim than he gets. There really isn't anything the guy doesn't do well. Definitely got a place on my Pro Bowl ballot.

-Ben Graham is a demigod. Pinned us deep in our own territory 5 times, and he only punted 6 times. LSH could've been player of the game with his play on special teams, both in coverage and returning.

-I thought Leinart played excellent. He fit it in some very tight windows, and put the team in position to win at the end.

Anyway, great game, and good luck against the Vikes!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game today.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game. That was an asskicking. Good luck the rest of the way.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

starting to look at some decision we will have to make this offseason

FA
Karlos Dansby
Mike Gandy
Deuce Latui
Gabe Watson
Bertrand Berry
Chike Okeafor
Niel Rackers
Anthony Becht
Dan Kreider
Jerheme Urban
Sean Morey

RFA
Steve Breaston

plus Antrel Rolle's contract jumps from 1.66MM to 8.11MM and of course Dockett and Boldin are still looking for raises

a lot of these players can be let go or resigned for a low amount but resigning Karlos Dansby is going to be the key to the offseason, we simply can't afford to pay him the average of the Top 5 players in the NFL

Old 12-22-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Dansby is gone which sucks because we don't have much to replace him. The annoying thing is we didn't want to pay him when he wanted Pace money ~30Million guaranteed (for 6ish years IIRC). Then we end up paying him around 20Mill the last two years and if we did resign him probably another 10+ in the first year of a new contract. Bad job by management.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so my fantasy league is ******** and goes till week 17. I have Warner and Boldin on my team and I was just wondering how much they'll play this week.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Hard to say really, Whis doesn't tip his hand much, there is a better chance of them playing if Minnesota loses because the #2 seed could be on the line, other than that I'm not sure how much they would play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I think Dansby is gone which sucks because we don't have much to replace him. The annoying thing is we didn't want to pay him when he wanted Pace money ~30Million guaranteed (for 6ish years IIRC). Then we end up paying him around 20Mill the last two years and if we did resign him probably another 10+ in the first year of a new contract. Bad job by management.
This happens every year, but like you said we don't have a obvious replacement this time, Dansby never asked for that low of a contract though, he has always thought of himself as an elite player and wanted to be payed as such, the last 2 seasons he has but they have both technically been contract years, I feel some team is going to give him the type of money he wants and then his production will drop off again or he will start having "nagging injuries" and sit games out again.

Sadly this draft class isn't so deep at ILB so it might not be the best option for a replacement. We can hope Weatherspoon drops to us and take him, reach on Brandon Spikes or hope he drops to us in the 2nd or hopefully(and most likely) find a late round steal like we have the last few seasons Darryl Washington of TCU is only about 230 right now but could put on 15 or so pounds and step right in as starting ILB, Clark Haggans also has expierence inside in the 3-4 and could be another viable option.

If we go the FA route some options Derrick Johnson(KC) D'Qwell Jackson(CLE), Omar Gaither(PHI), Stephen Tulloch(TEN), & Larry Foote(DET)

Last edited by fenikz : 12-31-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:22 AM    (permalink
AussieBoy
Rookie

AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.

That FA list Fenikz posted is a real worry. We're not going to be able to keep all those guys we want. And how will Graves get that many done???

Btw, after aI posed, I see Toler got his first interception and R Johnson made some good tackles. I haven't seen much of them play as they've been inactive in the games shown here, but good to see them getting more game time recently.
AussieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see D'Qwell Jackson leaving the Browns. If Cards got him yall got a very good almost pro bowler back.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I don't see D'Qwell Jackson leaving the Browns. If Cards got him yall got a very good almost pro bowler back.
And he would most certainly come at a much cheaper price than Dansby

Old 01-10-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

BIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 01-10-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome game, good job.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey good game guys, as much as I hate to admit it, you guys 'flipped the switch' and played a hell of a game. I'll be rooting for you throughout the playoffs.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was awesome! Warner is ridiculous, he gives us a legitimate chance to win any game.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Game.. Go Cards!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Hey good game guys, as much as I hate to admit it, you guys 'flipped the switch' and played a hell of a game. I'll be rooting for you throughout the playoffs.
Same here. There's just something I enjoy about the Cards, well, when they're not playing the Packers. Good luck.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
TheGM
Rookie

TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.

How many wins does this team have in them without Kurt Warner under center? It looks like he is going to retire and I don't think Matt can fill his shoes.
TheGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I have no clue really, it depends a lot on our defense and running game, we need another quality corner opposite of DRC and any sort of pass rush from our OLBs, Beanie looks like a beast and our line is slowly improving, Gandy is a FA and if he doesn't take a huge pay cut I see us going forward without him, but in Whis I trust, he is one of the best coaches in the NFL and hasn't steered us wrong yet.

here are some photos from the game yesterday

Old 01-11-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
AussieBoy
Rookie

AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.AussieBoy is a cocksman.

Phew, that was one helluva ride.

I'm with you Fenikz. We give up 45 points with wide open receivers and now we go into New Orleans and face Drew Brees *shiver*. Apart from DRC, I have no confidence in our CBs to cover anyone, even if we get more pressure.
AussieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are some issues the Cards need to address next draft. I would say a QB for sure, also some O-line.

I am rooting for the Cardinals to win it all. Beanie Wells and the contingent of players from DA U make me giddy.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

3-4 OLB is our biggest need, and if Warner retires that jumps up there too, OT, CB, TE are also needs as well as OG and ILB