Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't give you an infraction, but I can edit your posts.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 03-15-2008 at 08:32 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked him but it's time for Kolb to get his shot to at least be the #2. Hopefully we can get a 6th round pick or so for him, whether it be the packers, the vikings, or another team.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I haven't seen a whole lot of Gray, but I'm not sure he could operate a pure WCO.
Trust me, Gray and a west-coast offense do NOT match.

Gray has a HUGE arm. The problem is that his touch is nonexistant and his accuracy is shoddy.

He has a bad tendency to overthrow wide receivers who are wide open on a fly route by 10 yards.

He'd be a solid backup for some team--- the Texans, maybe, if they didn't have Sage. And he fit well with us. But in a system that focuses on tempo and accuracy Quinn is an anathema.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpackers View Post
I hope we(packers) trade for Brady Quinn
Wait.....what?
Old 03-16-2008, 09:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles could conceivably get as much as a fifth for Feeley, but if this does happen, I would expect to see a conditional sixth round pick, with the possibility of bumping it up to a fifth based on PT.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpackers View Post
I hope we(packers) trade for Brady Quinn
I'd love for Quinn to be in a Packer uniform, but I really can't that happening unless Aaron Rodgers gets a career ending injury.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I'd love for Quinn to be in a Packer uniform, but I really can't that happening unless Aaron Rodgers gets a career ending injury.
It takes two to trade. Cleveland would most likely trade you Derek Anderson rather than Brady Quinn -_-
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
we'll trade you David Carr for some bubble gum and a pair of cleats.
LOL -- that was just wrong.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
It takes two to trade. Cleveland would most likely trade you Derek Anderson rather than Brady Quinn -_-
And we wouldn't trade for either -_-
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Packman1957
Veteran

Packman1957 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

AJ Feeley would make sense for the Pack. Personally I don't see one Free Agent QB that really intrigues me so a trade might be neccessary. Quinn Gray would be alright, but as someone said he doesn't fit real well in a west coast offense. Feeley would be a better fit.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Trust me, Gray and a west-coast offense do NOT match.

Gray has a HUGE arm. The problem is that his touch is nonexistant and his accuracy is shoddy.

He has a bad tendency to overthrow wide receivers who are wide open on a fly route by 10 yards.

He'd be a solid backup for some team--- the Texans, maybe, if they didn't have Sage. And he fit well with us. But in a system that focuses on tempo and accuracy Quinn is an anathema.
Sounds like a young, black, Brett Favre to me. :)

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote