Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-25-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Titans Draft Discussion and Draft Room

First new thread in our team forum.

We can use this one to talk about anything draft related. I will post my updated personal rankings later tonight.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This new board is nice

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it too because I already use another forum like this. It will also be better when they stretch the post boxes to cover the entire screen, enable avatars, and get a nice skin/background.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I like it too because I already use another forum like this. It will also be better when they stretch the post boxes to cover the entire screen, enable avatars, and get a nice skin/background.
I'm starting to get use to it, with sig back up it added some much needed color to the new board, but as you said once avatars and they add a skin to this it will be fine. Refreshing so much is bothering me some through........

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

What do you mean refreshing so much?

Btw, here's the vB board I post on, so you can see what it looks like.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 02-25-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you mean refreshing so much?

Btw, here's the vB board I post on, so you can see what it looks like.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/
When i clicked on team discussion i had to refresh, then when i went into the Titans selection i had to refresh and then when i went into this thread i had to refresh it again. On the old forums i would just half to refresh the home page of the forums to update everything.

Old 02-25-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hmmm, I don't have to do that. Some setting of yours has to be messed up, I don't know what it would be though. Maybe make a thread about it in Off Topic and someone might know. Or post about it in the "Problems" thread.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 02-25-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

You know what would be pimp as hell? Is if all the team boards had custom backgrounds with the team's logos and colors.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

With that, I will get back on topic and post my personal rankings as of now (subject to change in the next few days workouts). I will stop at each position when I feel like it.

Quarterback
1. JaMarcus Russell, LSU
2. Brady Quinn, Notre Dame
3. Drew Stanton, Michigan State
4. Trent Edwards, Stanford
5. Kevin Kolb, Houston

Running Back
1. Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma
2. Marshawn Lynch, California
3. Tony Hunt, Penn State
4. Kenny Irons, Auburn
5. Michael Bush, Louisville

Wide Receiver
1. Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech
2a. Dwayne Bowe, LSU
2b. Robert Meachem, Tennessee
4. Ted Ginn, Jr., Ohio State
5. Dwayne Jarrett, USC
6. Craig "Buster" Davis, LSU

Tight End
1. Greg Olson, Miami
2. Zach Miller, Arizona State
3. Scott Chandler, Iowa

Offensive Tackle
1. Joe Thomas, Wisconsin
2. Levi Brown, Penn State
3. Joe Staley, Central Michigan
4. Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

Offensive Guard
1. Ben Grubbs, Auburn
2. Arron Sears, Tennessee
3. Justin Blalock, Texas
4. Josh Beekman, Boston College
5. Andy Alleman, Akron
6. Kyle Young, Fresno State

Center
1. Ryan Kalil, USC
2. Samson Satele, Hawaii
3. LeRoy Harris, NC State
4. Doug Datish, Ohio State

Defensive End
1. Jamaal Anderson, Arkansas
2. Gaines Adams, Clemson
3. Charles Johnson, Georgia
4. Adam Carriker, Nebraska
5. Jarvis Moss, Florida
6. Anthony Spencer, Purdue
7. Victor Abiamiri, Notre Dame
8. Tim Crowder, Texas
9. Quentin Moses, Georgia
10. Ray McDonald, Florida

Defensive Tackle
1. Alan Branch, Michigan
2. Amobie Okoye, Louisville
3. Justin Harrell, Tennessee
4. Tank Tyler, NC State
5. Quinn Pitcock, Ohio State
6. Brandon Mebane, California
7. Ryan McBean, Oklahoma State
8. Marcus Thomas, Florida
9. Antonio Johnson, Mississippi State
10. Claude "Turk" McBride, Tennessee

Outside Linebacker
1. Lawrence Timmons, Florida State
2. Jon Beason, Miami
3. Earl Everett, Florida
4. Stewart Bradley, Nebraska
5. Rufus Alexander, Oklahoma

Inside Linebacker
1. Patrick Willis, Ole Miss
2. Paul Posluszny, Penn State
3. Brandon Siler, Florida
4. David Harris, Michigan
5. Buster Davis, Florida State

Cornerback
1. Chris Houston, Arkansas
2. Darrelle Revis, Pittsburgh
3. Leon Hall, Michigan
4. Aaron Ross, Texas
5. Josh Wilson, Maryland
6. Eric Wright, UNLV
7. Marcus McCauley, Fresno State
8. Daymeion Hughes, California
9. Fred Bennett, South Carolina
10. David Irons, Auburn
11. Jonathan Wade, Tennessee
12. Tanard Jackson, Syracuse

Safety
1. LaRon Landry, LSU
2. Reggie Nelson, Florida (yea, I flip-flopped on these 2, sue me)
3. Michael Griffin, Texas
4. Brandon Meriweather, Miami
5. Eric Weddle, Utah
6. John Wendling, Wyoming
7. Josh Gattis, Wake Forest
Old 02-26-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Now that the defensive lineman have done their drills today, I really wanna see how the DB's do tomorrow. There's a few guys there that have a chance to blaze the 40. We might also have a chance at a couple of those in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Hell, depending on how the Pacman situation comes out, I wouldn't be surprised if we looked at it in the first.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Cool

Quote:
With that, I will get back on topic and post my personal rankings as of now (subject to change in the next few days workouts). I will stop at each position when I feel like it.

Quarterback
1. JaMarcus Russell, LSU
2. Brady Quinn, Notre Dame
3. Drew Stanton, Michigan State
4. Trent Edwards, Stanford
5. Kevin Kolb, Houston

Running Back
1. Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma
2. Marshawn Lynch, California
3. Tony Hunt, Penn State
4. Kenny Irons, Auburn
5. Michael Bush, Louisville

Wide Receiver
1. Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech
2a. Dwayne Bowe, LSU
2b. Robert Meachem, Tennessee
4. Ted Ginn, Jr., Ohio State
5. Dwayne Jarrett, USC
6. Craig "Buster" Davis, LSU

Tight End
1. Greg Olson, Miami
2. Zach Miller, Arizona State
3. Scott Chandler, Iowa

Offensive Tackle
1. Joe Thomas, Wisconsin
2. Levi Brown, Penn State
3. Joe Staley, Central Michigan
4. Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

Offensive Guard
1. Ben Grubbs, Auburn
2. Arron Sears, Tennessee
3. Justin Blalock, Texas
4. Josh Beekman, Boston College
5. Andy Alleman, Akron
6. Kyle Young, Fresno State

Center
1. Ryan Kalil, USC
2. Samson Satele, Hawaii
3. LeRoy Harris, NC State
4. Doug Datish, Ohio State

Defensive End
1. Jamaal Anderson, Arkansas
2. Gaines Adams, Clemson
3. Charles Johnson, Georgia
4. Adam Carriker, Nebraska
5. Jarvis Moss, Florida
6. Anthony Spencer, Purdue
7. Victor Abiamiri, Notre Dame
8. Tim Crowder, Texas
9. Quentin Moses, Georgia
10. Ray McDonald, Florida

Defensive Tackle
1. Alan Branch, Michigan
2. Amobie Okoye, Louisville
3. Justin Harrell, Tennessee
4. Tank Tyler, NC State
5. Quinn Pitcock, Ohio State
6. Brandon Mebane, California
7. Ryan McBean, Oklahoma State
8. Marcus Thomas, Florida
9. Antonio Johnson, Mississippi State
10. Claude "Turk" McBride, Tennessee

Outside Linebacker
1. Lawrence Timmons, Florida State
2. Jon Beason, Miami
3. Earl Everett, Florida
4. Stewart Bradley, Nebraska
5. Rufus Alexander, Oklahoma

Inside Linebacker
1. Patrick Willis, Ole Miss
2. Paul Posluszny, Penn State
3. Brandon Siler, Florida
4. David Harris, Michigan
5. Buster Davis, Florida State

Cornerback
1. Chris Houston, Arkansas
2. Darrelle Revis, Pittsburgh
3. Leon Hall, Michigan
4. Aaron Ross, Texas
5. Josh Wilson, Maryland
6. Eric Wright, UNLV
7. Marcus McCauley, Fresno State
8. Daymeion Hughes, California
9. Fred Bennett, South Carolina
10. David Irons, Auburn
11. Jonathan Wade, Tennessee
12. Tanard Jackson, Syracuse

Safety
1. LaRon Landry, LSU
2. Reggie Nelson, Florida (yea, I flip-flopped on these 2, sue me)
3. Michael Griffin, Texas
4. Brandon Meriweather, Miami
5. Eric Weddle, Utah
6. John Wendling, Wyoming
7. Josh Gattis, Wake Forest
Did you read my mind? Thats how my list would look if i made one, i like way you think.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Now that the defensive lineman have done their drills today, I really wanna see how the DB's do tomorrow. There's a few guys there that have a chance to blaze the 40. We might also have a chance at a couple of those in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Hell, depending on how the Pacman situation comes out, I wouldn't be surprised if we looked at it in the first.
I'm really hoping Corner doesn't become a first round need over DE and WR, we have so many holes to fill this draft and Free Agency is weak. Also do you know if we have the Bolts 6th and 7th round picks for Volek, and why do we have the Colts 6th and 7th round picks this draft?

Old 02-26-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
I'm really hoping Corner doesn't become a first round need over DE and WR, we have so many holes to fill this draft and Free Agency is weak. Also do you know if we have the Bolts 6th and 7th round picks for Volek, and why do we have the Colts 6th and 7th round picks this draft?
The good thing for the Titans is that our biggest needs are DE, WR, & CB; and those just happen to be the deepest positions in this draft from top-to-bottom.

I think we got 6th rounder for Billy Volek, but I'm not 100% sure. As far as the Colts' picks go, I don't know...did we trade them Rocky Boiman or something???

I'm counting on Pacman NOT being with the team this year (either because of suspensions, jail-time, or a trade). The new GM is supposedly a big proponent of high-character guys and Pacman doesn't fit that bill at all. Plus, Fisher's got to be getting tired of Pacman's offseason antics. The bad thing is that the Titans won't get anything close to market-value in a trade...best they could probably get is a 3rd rounder, IMO, since other teams know that we don't really have any leverage.

All of that means that signing Clements or trading for Bly becomes a bigger priority, since nobody wants a rookie CB and Reynaldo Hill as our starters. That would be disastrous...

Last edited by MicktheGreat : 02-26-2007 at 06:52 PM.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we get Clements, Pac is expendable. Though I'd much rather keep Pac than trade him for a 3rd. We can maybe get a 2nd for him, due to his CB and PR talents.

I think we traded Rocky Calmus to the Colts for their pick(s)...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

There are plenty of rumors that we are in the group of front runners for Clements. I think Michael Smith said it's us, the Saints, and the Browns.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

This is taken from the other thread as I think it fits in this topic more.

Here's my realistic wishlist for the draft.

1. Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC
2. Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland
3. Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE/DT, Hawaii
4. Brian Robison, DE, Texas
4. John Wendling, S, Wyoming
5. Steve Smith, WR, USC
6. Chase Johnson, OT, Wyoming
6. Dan Santucci, OG, Notre Dame
6. Garrett Wolfe, RB, Northen Illinois
7. Uche Nwaneri, OG, Purdue
7. Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise State
7. Isiah Stanback, QB/WR, Washington

Thoughts?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Btw, if any of you have read the recent Titansradio blurb, Chow sounds like he's really pushing for a WR. Here are his exact comments:

"We need two more [receivers]," Chow told The Tennessean. ''Whether we get them through free agency or through the draft, that's critical for us.''
''I know the Titans maybe had a philosophy where they didn't take them early, take them in the first part of the second day," Chow told The Tennessean. ''We try to make a good evaluation and whoever we take, you need to put him right in; they need to start playing.''
Old 02-26-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
This is taken from the other thread as I think it fits in this topic more.

Here's my realistic wishlist for the draft.

1. Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC
2. Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland
3. Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE/DT, Hawaii
4. Brian Robison, DE, Texas
4. John Wendling, S, Wyoming
5. Steve Smith, WR, USC
6. Chase Johnson, OT, Wyoming
6. Dan Santucci, OG, Notre Dame
6. Garrett Wolfe, RB, Northen Illinois
7. Uche Nwaneri, OG, Purdue
7. Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise State
7. Isiah Stanback, QB/WR, Washington

Thoughts?
I like the majority of them, only thing is personal differences (not a big Jarrett fan). Love Brian Robison. I think Steve Smith may have moved up with his forty time. I'm a fan of Josh Wilson also. Also think Wolfe could fit well for us, though if we can't get Henry's contract settled, then I think RB jumps up a little on the need chart....unless we resign Chris Brown, which I'm not opposed to.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What about trading Pacman and our 1st round pick for Detroits 1st rounder, and get Calvin Johnson?
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:06 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan #53 View Post
What about trading Pacman and our 1st round pick for Detroits 1st rounder, and get Calvin Johnson?
I think I posted something about this earlier, but to move up from #19 to #2 is really difficult.

Looking at the draft-value-chart (which alot of GMs use in evaluating trades), it would take something like our 1st rounder this year, our 1st rounder next year, PacMan, AND a 2nd or 3rd rounder to move up to #2. I don't have the chart in front of me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that it's very close to that.

Basically, it would be a pretty pricey move...
Old 02-28-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Yeah, you can basically put to rest the trading up for CJ ideas...it's a pipe dream at this point. A team with as many holes as we have can't just be trading away the future for 1 player.

So, back to what I posted earlier, sounds like Chow is really pulling for a WR. My personal preference at #19 is Dwayne Bowe if he's there, like I've been saying all along. I think his skill set would go great with VY, and help alleviate some of his accuracy problems. Bowe dominates the middle of the field, and VY likes throwing there. He's also the most physical receiver in this draft, something we lack, and he can use his big body to shield defenders. I think he would work good against a defense like the Colts, since their coverages guard against deep plays, let him work the underneath routes and the middle of the field, and use his strength to break through tackles. I'd like a receiving group of

WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Brandon Jones
Slot - Bobby Wade

And then hope that Troupe gets his mind right on the field, with Scaife as another good receiving option.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 02-28-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, you can basically put to rest the trading up for CJ ideas...it's a pipe dream at this point. A team with as many holes as we have can't just be trading away the future for 1 player.

So, back to what I posted earlier, sounds like Chow is really pulling for a WR. My personal preference at #19 is Dwayne Bowe if he's there, like I've been saying all along. I think his skill set would go great with VY, and help alleviate some of his accuracy problems. Bowe dominates the middle of the field, and VY likes throwing there. He's also the most physical receiver in this draft, something we lack, and he can use his big body to shield defenders. I think he would work good against a defense like the Colts, since their coverages guard against deep plays, let him work the underneath routes and the middle of the field, and use his strength to break through tackles. I'd like a receiving group of

WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Brandon Jones
Slot - Bobby Wade

And then hope that Troupe gets his mind right on the field, with Scaife as another good receiving option.
I think that could be a pretty solid WR core--especially if Troupe shows ANYTHING at all this season.

One question:
Have you heard anything about Jonathan Orr???

I was pretty high on him when the Titans drafted him last season; and I thought that he'd get a chance to show off his speed last season but I never heard anything regarding him. With our need for a deep-threat, I wonder if he could get a chance this season in that deep-threat role...

If not, then I wouldn't mind the Titans taking a WR in the 1st or 2nd round and then a speedster late in the draft--just somebody who can stretch DEFs vertically...
Old 02-28-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Hey guys, i'm new here and just thought i'd give my two cents. I think that wr and de are the titans biggest needs, pretty sire most will agree with that. What do you guys think of the possibility of the titans using there 19 pick on one of those and then possibly packaging some picks to move back up into the end of round one to take the position of the two that they didnt take with the 19 pick. i know f.reese was conservative about trading up but do you guys think reinfeldt might be more aggressive?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This offseason, I would like to see us make a push for nate clements, with our shocking 2nd corner and a possibility of no Pacman next year it would be good to pick up his ability and experience

Also I would love for us to make a push at trading for Jared Allen, signing patrick Kerney, or spending a packet on bringing in dwight freeney. We have alot of cap room and someone of his age and his ability would be an incredible pick up, i dont care how much of a push it is.

In the first round i really want us to push for Amobi Okoye or quinn Pitcock in the second.

The above two should really solidify a very pourus line, and with the keith bulluck playing off dwight freeneys ass, i dont see alot of teams having fun.

if we go for a DT in the first i would like to see us go for Sidney Rice or if he drops to us Steve smith. If we go reciever in the first then i really dont like the look of Jarrett and would prefer Meachem.

BUT the ultimate thing i would love to see is if he is there at 50, we go for michael bush, i think that would be an incredibly good pick up for us, he is an incredible talent and a steal at 50. But i would only really like to see this if we lose henry and chris brown doesnt hang about.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
This offseason, I would like to see us make a push for nate clements, with our shocking 2nd corner and a possibility of no Pacman next year it would be good to pick up his ability and experience

Also I would love for us to make a push at trading for Jared Allen, signing patrick Kerney, or spending a packet on bringing in dwight freeney. We have alot of cap room and someone of his age and his ability would be an incredible pick up, i dont care how much of a push it is.

In the first round i really want us to push for Amobi Okoye or quinn Pitcock in the second.

The above two should really solidify a very pourus line, and with the keith bulluck playing off dwight freeneys ass, i dont see alot of teams having fun.

if we go for a DT in the first i would like to see us go for Sidney Rice or if he drops to us Steve smith. If we go reciever in the first then i really dont like the look of Jarrett and would prefer Meachem.

BUT the ultimate thing i would love to see is if he is there at 50, we go for michael bush, i think that would be an incredibly good pick up for us, he is an incredible talent and a steal at 50. But i would only really like to see this if we lose henry and chris brown doesnt hang about.
He has returned