Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 03-21-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default bears not working out henne!?!?11one

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...0,403945.story

miami, seattle, atlanta and tampa are going to be there, but no mention of the bears....im a little excited. i hope this isnt just some dumb smokescreen.......hopefully they are seriously uninterested
Old 03-21-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Henne will be a Chicago Bear. Mark it down.;)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Chad Henne will be a Chicago Bear. Mark it down.;)
<cries and throws a childish tantrum>

oh god......4 more years and in the bad way.....

Last edited by BeerBaron : 03-25-2008 at 09:48 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably going to get bashed for this but hear me out.

One very under rated aspect of the QB position is chemistry and timing with your WRs. In this draft there is a QB with and 2 WRs that have been playing together for the last 3 years. If the bears could trade to the late/Mid late 1st get a 2nd round pick and pick up Manningham, Henne, OL/RB, and in the 6th or 7th pick up Adrian Arrington and grab one of your other needs in the 3rd. Is that a... (I know it won't happen but) a somewhat successful draft?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

One very under rated aspect of the QB position is chemistry and timing with your WRs. In this draft there is a QB with and 2 WRs that have been playing together for the last 3 years. If the bears could trade to the late/Mid late 1st get a 2nd round pick and pick up Manningham, Henne, OL/RB, and in the 6th or 7th pick up Adrian Arrington and grab one of your other needs in the 3rd. Is that a... (I know it won't happen but) a somewhat successful draft?
I honestly have no idea what you just said. You're saying we should trade back, draft Henne/Manningham/and offensive line with our first 2 picks? Yeah I'd be fine with that. I'm probably in the minority on that.

I think we could get Cherilus in the late 1st (say the Jaguars trade up for Phillip Merling). Then we could take Henne/Manningham in the 2nd round.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

que?

esta verde....verde

i like adrian arrington. not so much of a fan of manningham or henne....

though if that much trading around took place, id be somewhat confused on draft day. how did we end up with 3 late first rounders again?
Old 03-22-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
que?

esta verde....verde

i like adrian arrington. not so much of a fan of manningham or henne....

though if that much trading around took place, id be somewhat confused on draft day. how did we end up with 3 late first rounders again?
Really there is only one trade. going back in the 1st Henne is the 2nd round pick and Arrington is a late round pick as it the 5-7th

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-22-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Really there is only one trade. going back in the 1st Henne is the 2nd round pick and Arrington is a late round pick as it the 5-7th
wasnt there something about cherilus in there though? i just wasnt sure how to get him, henne and manningham.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
wasnt there something about cherilus in there though? i just wasnt sure how to get him, henne and manningham.

I did mention OL help but I did mention OL help but that could also be F/E Carl Nicks or someone else.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-22-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I did mention OL help but I did mention OL help but that could also be F/E Carl Nicks or someone else.
huh, i think i got yours and 51's posts mushed together in my head......

anyway, id like to point out how much i still dont like henne, familiar receivers or not.

those receivers likely wouldnt see the field for a year at least anyway....
Old 03-25-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the kind of "talent" the Bears have at wide receiver, a rookie probably would have to come in right away. I would like for them to trade for Chad Johnson, but that probably won't happen.
Looking at the draft order and demand, it will be difficult to find someone to trade down with. Even though you never know who will drop.
Teams are firing a lot of smokescreens at this point before the draft, we'll just have to wait and see.